Also known as 220.127.116.11 (when not logged on)
METAGAME ANTI-SUPPORTER #1
And don't bother calling me anything or shouting back at me it won't change my oppinion.
I KNOW it's impossible to come up with an original deck. We all make decks based on archetypes, types, attributes and/or strategies but, come on! Where's your originality? Using Lightsworns, Monarchs, Tele-DAD, Gladiator Beasts or anything of that crap just to win and look like a pro hardcore Yugioh player? Or to win the rare prizes of tourneys too? You win because you use a good deck, NOT because you are a good duelist. Metagame is the cancer that is killing Yu-Gi-Oh.
Weather you agree or not, save any commentaries for yourself. I am stating my views on Metagame and don't care about haters or supporters. (supporters on the other hand have me on their side tho)
'K, done with my rant. 8D
- Ancient Gear Swarm Beatdown (My Prime Deck. Will post recipe later)
- Crystal Beasts (Deck made for my girlfriend. In early stages)
- Milling Removal (Halfway-done, but probably will sell and/or trade it if I can't get the rest of the needed cards).
- Ko'Aki Meiru (Will begin to work when I buy the box release of Raging Battle, and will be fully finished when I get the Ancient Prophecy box set as well).
- Machiners (Dismantled. Will only keep the Machiners for collection now)
- Fire Removal (Unusual mixture of FIRE Burn + Removed from play effects. Kille due to its slowness and to focus on Ancient Gear Deck)