||Sandbox 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
||Sandbox 9, 10, 11, 12
||Side Deck Cards
||Page Format Reference
|Preferred Shorthand Name||FZ|
|Expanded Username||Falzar - Final Zero (Customization)|
|Location|| - Australia|
|Deck Types||Gladiator Beasts|
- First off, it's surprising how many people ignore the 'Preview' button (Yes, even though it's right NEXT to the 'Publish' button), when they're 'experimenting' with a page/sentence format.
- I should mention that this page (and this Wikia... in fact, everything) is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome. Browsers like Internet Explorer can't handle the colours properly, among a few other things.
- My user pages are designed to be viewed using the Monobook skin. (Wikia skin is seriously bad)... and at that, the rest of the wikia should probably be viewed in Monobook as well.
- Ruling/Gameplay questions go in the Ruling Queries Forum, please don't ask them on my talk page, I check there often so it's kinda the same if you want a fast reply (if I'm online).
- For everything else (such as reporting vandalism while all mods/admins/sysops are offline, displaying images on your user page (without uploading to this wikia, as you're not allowed to have user specific images on the wikia), and a guide for searching specific cards). There's my Tips and Guides page.
BAM Deck Recipes
- Deck Type: Fairy
- Stall with Koitsu and gain lots of ATK. Alternatively, burn for game if the opponent also stalls.
- 23/01/2013 - 19300 LP
- Deck Type: Boss Cards
- The deck I use to farm coins in Chapter 9.
- Wins the coin farm ambush on the first turn for every duel without looking (spam space bar) and without shuffling.
- 24/01/2013 - 27900 LP
- Deck Type: Boss Cards
- Just the rest of the boss cards, it unintentionally sort of works.
- Koitsu must be in the channel before B.E.S. Big Core MK-2 to be immune.
- Levia-Dragon - Daedalus boosts Koitsu more.
- Inferno Fire Blast boosts Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis and B.E.S. Big Core MK-2. If it's still not enough, each of these can nuke all of the opponent's monsters.
- 25/01/2013 - 26000 LP
CG Deck Recipes
- I'll put up real life decks and a few decks I use in games. (IRL = In Real Life, for the people who don't know)
- Note that I do in fact side in cards against certain decks, thus these decks are not at their full potential. (No, I'm not going to put up the whole side deck, I'll occasionally put some sided cards though).
- For most of them. If it says "or" on the list, then you either follow all of the cards on the left side of the "or" or follow all of the cards on the right side of the "or".
- If there is no exact number next to the "or", then it means it can use a combination of both (e.g. "2 Gladiator Proving Ground or Mystical Space Typhoon" means: 2 Proving Grounds, or 2 MSTs, or 1 of each).
September 2011 List
Gladiator Beast Deck
Future of Chaos
- Deck Type: Chaos and Fortune Ladies
- September 2011 Banlist made this deck more consistent than ever before. This may be the best way to play Fortune Ladies in this format.
- Allure, Envoy, Chaos Sorcerer, Dark Armed Dragon, Alchemist and Gold Sarcophagus remove the monsters, then it follow up with Fortune's Future, Alchemist or Escape from the Dark Dimension. Keep in mind that Chaos Sorcerer and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning are both Semi-Nomi, not Nomi.
Empty Jar FZ Turbo
- Deck Type: Empty Jar
- Momentary Truce gives a huge boost to Empty Jar FTK decks. Not only is it initially a 1 for 1 card, it also protects you from taking any damage until basically your next turn (so you don't need to worry about Swift Scarecrow if you couldn't FTK any more, and Into the Void doesn't kill you by getting rid if your Swift Scarecrows), AND the opponent also draws 1 card, which is awesome with Card Destruction, or if the opponent had the chance to set until they had 1 card in their hand to stop Hand Destruction, this would fix that problem as well.
- This deck basically gets Morphing Jar out really fast, then flips it, a lot, resulting in a FTK, or an OTK on your next turn.
- After a few draw cards, if you still don't have Morphing Jar, set Deep Diver/Sangan and hope your opponent destroys it, even though Momentary Truce will protect your Life Points for that turn (This is the only advantage of using Swift Scarecrow instead). Otherwise, you could ram it into the opponent's monster on your next turn, then on your Main Phase 2, set Morphing Jar and start the loop.
- Cards which flip Morphing Jar up: A/D Changer, Book of Taiyou
- Cards which flip Morphing Jar down: Book of Eclipse, Book of Moon
- A Feather of the Phoenix/Magical Stone Excavation are usually used to grab whichever card you need to flip Morphing Jar. It can also grab Card Destruction again, if you happen to have less cards in your deck than the opponent (set most of your cards before using Card Destruction). I usually end up with 0-3 cards in my deck when I deck the opponent out, so keep an eye on your own deck count as well when planning on what cards to use.
- When you have full Spell/Trap Card Zones and a full hand, you could use Magical Stone Excavation to get the other Magical Stone Excavation before grabbing Card Destruction.
- If you used A Feather of the Phoenix to retrieve something, you can use any of the drawing cards to grab it right away.
- Be sure to set any cards before flipping Morphing Jar face-up. When you do, if you have Book of Eclipse/Moon in your hand, chain it to Morphing Jar's effect; flipping Morphing Jar back down before you Discard and Draw.
- Similarly, after Morphing Jar activates its effect, if the opponent uses Effect Veiler, you can chain Book of Eclipse/Moon to make Effect Veiler resolve without effect as well as flipping Morphing Jar back down.
- Giant Trunade can increase the opponent's hand, clear the field for safety, and allow you to use the Quick-Play Spell Cards that you had set on the same turn.
- If you did not use Momentary Truce, Book of Eclipse can protect you for 1 turn by using it during your opponent's Battle Phase. This can also be used to protect Morphing Jar from being destroyed by battle. Then during the End Phase, the opponent draws more cards.
- The Discussion Page can be found HERE
Older CG Deck Recipes
For Decklists for past Banlists, see: User:Falzar FZ/Archived Decks.
- Yes, I do own a Real, Mint-Condition, English, MRD Mirror Force (The one that is printed in 2002, NOT the Reprint).
- I also have 3 Real, Mint-Condition, ABPF Battle Faders. But they're Japanese, so they are Commons xD
- I play both TCG and OCG, this is why I sometimes mix up TCG and OCG rulings.