Hi, I see that you've made a lot of contributions, but said you don't really like creating accounts. I just wanted to let you know that creating an account might be easier than you think and let you know some of the benefits. If you still don't want to create an account, I'll respect that decision too.
The signup page makes it look like an email is required, but you don't actually need to include one. So you just need a username and password. The date of birth won't be displayed anywhere. It's to make sure that you claim to be older than 13, the minimum legal age to have an account.
If you have a Facebook account, you should be able to create a Wikia account using it. You just need a username. The password will be the same. You can see how to do that here.
There are a few benefits to creating an account, including but not limited to:
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to edit card ruling pages
- The option to use a different skin
- The option to not see ads.
- The ability to make a watchlist to help keep track of when changes are made to pages you specify.
- When the account has more than 10 edits and is older than 4 days (I think they're the figures), you can edit semi-protected pages.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.