- Rulings questions should be asked in Forum:Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries. The talk pages are for discussing changes and improvements to the article itself. I'll move it to your talk page this time, but be sure to ask questions in the right place next time.
I checked the List of Synchro Monsters page and its showing up in that list for me regardless of if the parameter is there or not. Try refreshing your browser. If that doesn't work, hit edit on the List page itself, don't edit anything and then click save. It may jog your browser into updating. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:03, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
The preferred image width has been changed from 400 to 300. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:40, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
Destroys Cards pages
hi .. about you editing in Destroys Cards page. I think its best If we remove the tag that's go to Destroys face-up Cards or other tags in the Navigation Box. because I made the page so that all the card that have an effect of destroying ANY card in ANY position will be showing the the box. so, instead of putting the tag in the Navigation Box I suggest to put a link go to these pages outside the box. like "for other card that destroy face-up card see .. ext". thank you in advance.
- Per rulings page: "The effect of "Angel O7" does not start a Chain. It is applied immediately after "Angel O7" is successfully Tribute Summoned."
- which means, it's 1 big Continuous Effect.
- Also per rulings page: "If you Tribute "Sangan" when you Tribute Summon "Angel O7", "Sangan's" effect does not activate."
- If it was a trigger, both would form a chain. But that's not the case, so it's a Continuous Effect. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:04, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
An user account?
- eh, didn't feel like to. lol. also, creating a username that i would like to have for a long time is tough. i'm serious, have you tried coming up the "perfect name" for yourself?
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.