- 1 Rex Goodwin
- 2 Heya!
- 3 Okay.
- 4 forbidden cards - yougioh
- 5 Translation of Revise
- 5.1 I told "..." I'm not Jap... on Revice Dragon's Talk Page. I also know Charac.= multi-letter sounds or usage. "I didn't make any conclusions nor did I though I was rite. It also didn't matter to me which names were chosen since they're very similar in sounds (diff. "th" and "ce"). The confusing letter was "ス". The one who made the conclusion was "User talk:Deltaneos"; see his talk page.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 22:42, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- 6 Heroes
- Okay, you really need to source this now because everything I've seen about Maddie Blaustein's memorial doesn't mention Goodwin and Wikipedia (which tends to be really finicky about sourcing) doesn't say she was his voice. So I'm willing to believe that Blaustein used to be his voice if you can produce some kind of evidence, but otherwise I'm gonna just revert it again. Danny Lilithborne 23:47, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
- I removed it because you stretched the page. Clearly, the edit was done incorrectly. Burnpsy 23:50, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
We should knock heads together and see what comes out, Morphtronic-wise! Ya know, how to make the Morphtronic article better, collaborating on the Morphtronic Deck Guide, etc. Got a instant messenger? We should talk. I've got MSN. --Lifisali 03:09, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
When I'm on my main computer, I'll have to add you to my contacts list. Right now I'm on my laptop, which doesn't have a instant messenger. --Lifisali 03:41, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
Lol, okay. I'm on my laptop most of the time, but I'll get around to it eventually. --Lifisali 00:42, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
forbidden cards - yougioh
I beleive that the card "The Wicked Avatar should be in the forbidden list for yugioh for it is too cheep and there is vertually no way to defeet i. the only way to de feat it is if you have found out that your oponinte has it in their deck befor hand. in that case you can use prohibition but ither cases you are completily donefor. you can not beat it for the most part.
Translation of Revise
What are you doing right now? Those names are legal as far as I know. Also they are official names from Shriek site. If you have no proof, then you have no right to change/remove them. --FredCat 21:25, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Second warning, do it again and I will report you to Admin instant, understand? --FredCat 21:27, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- I had enough of this, Revise Dragon is OFFICIAL NAME! And I already report you to D-Neos. So enjoy your trouble. --FredCat 21:32, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Here's a proof - http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/11573328/ - so that mean your evidence is failure. --FredCat 21:37, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Therefore you're an idiot, BIG FAT IDIOT, we all used the translation and details from that very site I just showed you. I am sorry, YOU LOST THE DEAL. --FredCat 21:39, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
- "Burnpsy" please see Number 17: Leviath Dragon.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 23:07, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Also see "User talk:Deltaneos". The whole problem is "su"...
- whose "Kevin Tewart"? does he/she have yugioh.wikia account?--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 22:19, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- I wish he has "yugioh.wikia.com" account. If he updates the official blogs, who decides the names for cards in OCG and TCG because (Zexal 17 it was "Revise")?.--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 03:21, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- He says it's "Leviathan Dragon" (Leviath + an) site: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=21610197&postcount=72 so does that mean we should also add "an" to "Leviath" for OCG/TCG?--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 11:50, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
I found two cards that have "su"(ス) in its name: "Clear Vice Dragon", "Neos"◄(ネオ(ス)), "Elemental Hero Plasma Vice"◄(マン= man), "Vice Berserker"◄(バイ(ス)), and "Vice Dragon". "su" is "s" not "th".--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 02:06, June 1, 2011 (UTC)