|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
- 1 Welcome
- 2 See Also
- 3 decks and stuff
- 4 RE: Cyberdark Impact
- 5 RE:Totem Dragon and Imperial Iron Wall
- 6 Scott 08
- 7 Airbellum
- 8 dark creator synchro deck
- 9 Power Bond + Spell of Pain = ?
- 10 Hmm...
- 11 Reapaer
- 12 Thanks for Welcoming Me!
- 13 RE:Volcanic Doomfire/Ojama Trio
- 14 tuner
- 15 Shadi does not have the Millennium Scale
- 16 Ok. I saw it. You're right.
- 17 spell reclamation
- 18 DME vs. YVD
- 19 Absolute Powerforce
- 20 Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
- 21 Daisenshi Tyler
- 22 bad reaction deck
- 23 Hi!
- 24 Back... again
- 25 Hi.
- 26 RE:Decoy Dragon
- 27 RE:Irony
- 28 Re:D.Kaiser - MSN
- 29 Vandal
- 30 User:Scott 08
- 31 Gryphon Wing
- 32 RE:Junk Synchron + Geminis
- 33 Hi
- 34 Re:WC10
- 35 Stardust Dragon and Stardust Assault Mode effect's on Bottomless Traphole
- 36 Thanks
- 37 Re:Gone
- 38 hi
- 39 3rd Installment
- 40 Email preferences
- 41 Password Unavailable
- 42 Re: Yo.
- 43 Shooting Quasar Dragon Card Tips Q&A
Welcome to my Talk Page, please leave your message on the bottom and feel free to leave me the hell alone :) . If you don't know how to indent place a * at the beginning of your message. (Do not forget to sign your posts by typing ~~~~). Clickto leave a new message. I am not that easily offended, but outside of swearing (please try to censor it with "*"s, and yes I know everyone still knows what you're saying), please do not use vulgar language.
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 1
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 2
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 3
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 4
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 5
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 6
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 7
- User talk:D.Kaiser/Archive 8
decks and stuff
- I'll think about it.
- Oh yeah, I forgot about most of that stuff. --Bluedog (Talk) 21:36, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
RE: Cyberdark Impact
While I do see your point it's just in my opinion it's one of the worst packs ever while there are good cards in it I still feel it's one of the worst packs after IOC was originally printed. --Trivi-AM 18:34, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
RE:Totem Dragon and Imperial Iron Wall
- During your Standby Phase, you activate the effects one by one - they do not form a Chain or anything. So you activate one copy and Special Summon it. Afterwards, you cannot activate the second (or third) copy's effect, since you already control a monster.
- Technically, ANYTHING is possible, since it's Konami's game. It would probably sound something like, "While this card is being treated as an Equip Card by another card's effect, the equipped monster gains +500 ATK.".
- There's already "Dragunity - Phalanx", which does something like that.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 20:06, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
im new and looking for a new deck.
--Scott 08 14:00, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Called him a "cracker" immediately afterward. So, it was either not sincere or Airbellum just hates everyone. Rodtheanimegod4ever 22:07, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
dark creator synchro deck
this is my new deck concept i came up with yesterday and i'm currently running this deck but not sure what else i should add to it. here is my decklist http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_synchro_return . Sammykill98 21:52, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Power Bond + Spell of Pain = ?
No, you cannot.
"Spell of Pain" has to be chained to an effect which activates. When "Power Bond" inflicts damage, it does not start a Chain, so it does not activate. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 23:50, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
I keep stumbling upon your page and I figured, Why not post this time. Also, I enjoyed your page quite thoroughly, your opinions, favorite cards, etc. and just wanted to know if you would be interested in joining my dueling team. At the moment it isn't much just me and a friend but I hope to find other talented duelists with similar beliefs. I shudder with anticipation in regards to a response. Your friend. --GritS 11:15, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Not a problem. The main idea is to create a team of duelists on this website to help each other out with decks and to help the wikia if there is a problem that affects us. I do not intend on having the members meet in person. That is up to the members, although I do not encourage it unless it is at a public tournament. As I stated it will (hopefully) be comprised of duelists with similar beliefs so there will be little arguments. I am currently trying to find more to join. I guess in a nutshell it is to help duelists and that's pretty much it. It will be low maintenance (other than the work i will be doing to keep a page up for the team) unless you truly want to do more. The only requirement will be logging in frequently which is not something I can not enforce and is more of a suggestion. As if you have a question you can be more likely to get it answered and to recover an answer to a question. I certainly hope you will consider joining for I expect the "team" to grow into quite a nice community. Your friend. --GritS 02:48, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Very well, I suppose I will have to do without. I can only hope you may change your mind someday. Certainly i feel we can still call one another a friend. Your friend. --GritS 06:33, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Sorry I forgot to play you before, it's been kinda hecktick with going back to school latly. Anyway, sorry and I'm ready whenever you are. --DARK 16:58, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for Welcoming Me!
Hey DMaster- thanks for welcoming me to this Wiki! Be sure to take a look at my extremely lame, majorly incomplete Wiki at www.myyugiohdeck.wikia.com! Thanks again! --ThePurps 00:45, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
RE:Volcanic Doomfire/Ojama Trio
No, it probably wouldn't work. After the first "Ojama Token" is destroyed, the effect of "Volcanic Doomfire" will destroy the remaining "Ojama Token"s. You'll inflict 3000 battle damage + 900 from the "Ojama Token"s + 1000 from the effect of "Volcanic Doomfire", for a total of 4900 damage. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 18:04, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Oops, never mind what I said above - "Volcanic Doomfire" must destroy the monster and send it to the Graveyard for the effect to activate. Token Monsters aren't sent to the Graveyard, so the effect of "Volcanic Doomfire" won't activate. Yes, your combo would work. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 19:56, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- So I looked through it and... it looks great! I've actually been wanting to build a Cyberdark deck or incorporate it with my Red-Eyes deck like it used to be, and this is pretty much what I had in mind. But I'll probably end up with separate decks for each, works out better that way. How has it played so far? --Bluedog (Talk) 03:36, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, if you request that they build one for you, they'll probably get something good (but no guarantees) but it would take time. If you ask for a current deck you've built to be fixed up it'll probably be quicker. If ya remember your reasons, then share 'em. My MSN's on my page, add me if you want to duel that way or we can just duel on IRC. --Bluedog (Talk) 00:18, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
Shadi does not have the Millennium Scale
--1exodiafan1 12:38, September 13, 2009 (UTC)1exodiafan1
Ok. I saw it. You're right.
Ok. I saw it. You're right. But for the record, I hadn't seen the Toei anime.
--1exodiafan1 17:08, September 13, 2009 (UTC)1exodiafan1
how many times does spell reclamations effect work to return it to the hand Sammykill98 02:49, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
DME vs. YVD
- Well, DME requires the game engine BYOND, which means you have to create a "key". From what I remember, updates in DME are more frequent than YVD as well, and the game has a graphical engine. I'm not 100% sure of anything as far as YVD goes, though; I'm unable to play it because of firewall issues. Danny Lilithborne 18:00, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
We can't confirm that Savior Demon Dragon will change to Majestic Archfiend Dragon in English. It could become Majestic Dragon Archfiend. Look at Red Demons Dragon, it didn't become Red Archfiend Dragon. It became Red Dragon Archfiend. --AARONmeister 08:11, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
Oops, sorry. I forgot that the erratar is changed. Well, I think we need to find better unlimited edition image --Blackwings0605 10:25, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
You know where I can find more information about the kid that had that YuGiOh Card made for him as a Dying wish?
You posted something on it about him making a recovery, and I was going to try to find out information about it, being a hard core YGO Fan, I never thought someone would have a YuGiOh Card made for themself as their last wish before dying.
So if he recovered, that'd be a card that he'd have and cherish forever.
I really wanna know more about him, it'd be cool to find out if he really did survive.
bad reaction deck
what would be a good budget bad reaction to simochi deck looking at about $100 budget give me your insightSammykill98`
ok what about draw power what should i use for draw power
How do you get the contents bit up on your page?
Hi old friend, I'm back (again), I got some free time and I've decided to spend it here. I read all what you posted on my talk, thanks fo the update!! Well, I've posted the continuation of the story (Finally) if you wanna take a look. Well, I'm off now because I have to sleep (I have exam today and I haven't slept, hehe). Hope to see you soon! --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count) 10:16, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not sure, classes are almost over but here comes the job at December, which also takes a lot of time from me. I'll try to be around as most as it is possible. --Dragon Slayer (Contribs • Count) 19:38, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- That's OK. I'm technology challenged. I need to learn more about the new stuff for da computers. OmegaVehicroids Revving up for the duel 19:58, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
You mean the tip on "Decoy Dragon" + "Staunch Defender"? That one is wrong. "Staunch Defender" will not re-direct the attack back towards "Decoy Dragon", since your opponent is not selecting the Summoned Dragon as an attack target ("Decoy Dragon" is selecting the Dragon, which is allowed). --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 03:07, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
I don't think it's because he has expensive tastes. More likely because he's a spendthrift, as pointed out by the others, especially Crow. Besides, I think he's just rather possessive of his stuff, expensive or otherwise. I bet someone sipped from his expensive coffee, he would scream to the heavens that he would find the perpetrator.PoirotH 14:02, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Re:D.Kaiser - MSN
- *hero* No, evil and darkness are diffrent. you only use darkness for evil purposes for i am god of chaos. --Scott 08 12:06, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- yer--Scott 08 15:24, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
I notice you mentioned that you have a firm belief that every card is useful. Well what about Gryphon Wing? That card is the most worthless card ever. 1. Gryphons Feather Duster will never be unbanned and there are so many better cards than that.
RE:Junk Synchron + Geminis
I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you?
Hi D.Kaiser. The name's White Dragon Kaiser. I just noticed that you were a Blue-Eyes/Cyberdark Hybrid user and thought that was really cool. You've got some pretty sweet originality to come up with something that cool. I'm just a typical Blue-Eyes duelist. Maybe we can duel sometime. It'd be real cool to see how that deck is in action. --White Dragon Kaiser 09:01, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Stardust Dragon and Stardust Assault Mode effect's on Bottomless Traphole
Hey me and my friend are arguing about Stardust's effect when it comes to bottomless trap hole. because the trap states, "destroy" on the card I believe I can chain my stardust's effect to it and summon it at the end of the turn but he believe that due to bottomless, my stardust never hit the field even though it doesn't state negate the summoning and destroy like solomn judgement. So i was wondering, which one of us is correct? He believe he's right because he was a judge 4-5 years ago and even though he's gotten many rulings wrong before, he won't drop it because there is no define ruling on both Stardust Dragons completely and the page rulings for Assault Mode for somereason is a copy of Red Dragon Archfiend's effects. So could you please get back to me? I'll be on to check reguraly and my email is email@example.com just incase.
Thanks for the help. --Drago99 Hawktor!! Keyboards are not for eating!!!! 21:50, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
i have many questions... so i used your link that said "click here to leave a new message" but how do i normally leave a new message without that link?
- like this? ok so this wikia, you can make cards right? how do we make the artwork for the card? Flamemonkey7 (talk • contribs) 22:23, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Been a while since I was on wikia, but I just realized I'm not getting emails about my followed pages, talk page, or anything else. I checked my preferences, and they say they need to send me a confirmation code, so I requested one. That was yesterday, and the code still hasn't arrived. Does it usually take this long? Is there something else I should do? Thanks in advance, --Okamoto Takeo (talk • contribs) 14:35, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
Yo Kaiser i am unable to sign in and when i try to get a temporary password i am not receiving an e-mail for it, please could you find someone to fix this --184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:49, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Kaiser i am unable to sign in and when i try to get a temporary password i am not receiving an e-mail for it, please could you find someone to fix this ~~RavingRodent~~
Hey. Great to see you again. (Also, not an April Fool's.) I've been okay, but busy lately. I hope life's been well for you the past few years. See you around, maybe. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:18, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
I didn't watch/read Zexal either, so I can't really comment on it.
You might have already heard a lot of this, but here's some stuff that's happened in the card game.
"The Creator God of Light, Horakhty", "The Seal of Orichalcos" and "The Eye of Timaeus" finally got official real-life cards, with "The Fang of Critias" and "The Claw of Hermos" expected to follow. There are two new card types; Xyz and Pendulum Monsters. There are two new Types; Creator God for "Horakhty" and Genryu, which could be translated a number of different ways, which is why its wiki page name is not yet in English. Card categories, such as Tuner and Union have been given an official name, in Japanese at least, abilities.
There have been some rule changes, regarding priority, to the point where the word "priority" shouldn't really be used. Basically Ignition Effects like that of "Exiled Force" cannot be activated before the opponent has a chance to use cards like "Trap Hole". Trigger Effects like the
When this card is Synchro Summoned... effect of "Black Rose Dragon" can be activated before "Bottomless Trap Hole" etc.
The OCG has recently had some more recent rule changes that the TCG will probably get; Whoever goes first does not draw a card on their first turn. Each player can have a Field Spell active at the same time. "Catapult Turtle" and "Dark Strike Fighter" have had their effects changed to once per turn.
Portuguese sets have been recontinued and some official Chinese sets have been released.
There have been two official card databases put online recently
- db.yugioh-card.com For the OCG and TCG, available in six languages
- yugioh.com for the anime, mainly the English dub.
Shooting Quasar Dragon Card Tips Q&A
Shooting Quasar Dragon Card Tips Q&A
Dear Sir/Madam: If I'd personally like to use the Shooting Quasar Dragon's effect of 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters (Max. 4) for my continuous attacks of this card, then could you please tell me how to use the related card to that effect properly as such? For example, maybe Cost Down, Level Eater, or Level Conversion Lab? Thanks, Ciao! (Gundam Professor 18:41, June 18, 2015 (UTC))