User talk:Deus Ex Machina
- 1 Princess of Tsurugi OCG Ruling
- 2 Moving stuff Round 2
- 3 Naturia Bamboo Shoot
- 4 Mother Spider - Warning
- 5 Xyz card trivia
- 6 Meklord has being spamming
- 7 Poke POke POKe POKE!
- 8 Effect Types
- 9 Psi blocker
- 10 Name change repeat...
- 11 Email Rulings
- 12 Dark counterpart/Counterpart Issues
- 13 New Message in Dino
- 14 New butthead
- 15 Des Croaking
- 16 Quick-Effect Dragons
- 17 Bothersome User
- 18 2011 Collector Tinboxes
- 19 New stubborn user
- 20 Not to trolling...
- 21 Ring of Magnetism's Ruling
- 22 Clumsy User
- 23 i need help T.T
- 24 A new screw-up user
- 25 "Trolololz"
- 26 Image Conflict
- 27 Vandal
- 28 Continuous Effects
- 29 Hairon
- 30 Appropriate Errata
- 31 Destiny Hero -- Diamond Dude Ruling and Tips Q&A
- 32 My Blizzard Princess Total Lockdown Strategies and Comboi (Updated)
- 33 Maxx "C" ruling
- 34 "Ironoid" renaming again
- 35 Vandalism
- 36 mod request and chat hacks
- 37 Shooting Quasar Dragon Card Tips Q&A
- 38 Central of yu-gi-oh communities
Princess of Tsurugi OCG Ruling
Moving stuff Round 2
- You're copy/pasting the question to the forum, then replacing the content with the header, without any notice of it saying where you moved it.
- If you look at Card Rulings talk:The Winged Dragon of Ra, you'll see that it says that it has been moved, the reason why it has been moved, and where it has been moved to. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:01, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Naturia Bamboo Shoot
- Wait... what? (Double checking) So we were all wrong at some point in time? (ftr, WC11 says it re-applies as well)
- Also, can you please clarify a few things at Talk:Knight#Kanji? -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:43, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Mother Spider - Warning
22.214.171.124 pretty much never signs time and time again; even with insane amounts of notifications about signing; and different ways of saying how to sign. Can you maybe suggest anything to assist in making him want to sign? -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:41, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Xyz card trivia
The card trivia for Xyz is incorrect and needs to be edited because in Japan the term of exceed summon is used because its japanese-english slang just like the previous series of 5ds have syncro summon, which was said in the japanese show in japanese-english slang. also the term ik-seez in japanese would make no sense since they use overlay units and not ik-seez material monsters. And finally Konami has already printed yugioh merchandise with the terms exceed monsters and overlay units in Japan, so to say the translation is wrong is far from the truth. so I am asking for an edit and an inclusion of exceed monsters and overlay units to this wikia page. Epyon333 (talk • contribs) 20:58, July 28, 2011 (UTC)
Meklord has being spamming
Please check this article out and it history for the reason why. One user has ignoring my, as well as Boba's and Resk's, warning about shove up random cards that don't belong to Meklord's article. Can you please fixing that user up and have him in the chain? --FredCat 13:23, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Yea, yea, but is my name Wilinut? If not, please thanks him on his own talk page next time he done it. --FredCat 09:49, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Poke POke POKe POKE!
Skullvarnish (talk • contribs) and I would like to ask you to block this Pokeswap (talk • contribs) because of his action on some article. If you check Pokeswap's history, you will know the reason why. :-) Thank and have a nice day! --FredCat 19:32, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- As well as this Mehhhh (talk • contribs), as he revived the bad tip back on one Tip Article I just erased off. Again, if I sound so dull and repeat, just check that user's history page. --FredCat 20:49, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
I forgot about telling you this since you returned; Conditions has been made, and along with Maintenance Cost, they are now used on the effect types.
Remember this discussion? With the recent change to using arrays, there's no reason as to why we should limit ourselves to listing the effect once each, so now we can start to list each effect as it appears.
Also, can you please check to see if I've missed anything on the list at the very bottom of Forum:CardTable2_discussion#Effect parameter unification? -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:58, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- One other thing; since arrays are used, you can now add
- |effect = Ignition, Quick
- instead of |effect1 = Ignition |effect2 = Quick
- The change will be made by a bot soon, so just another heads up before that happens. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:47, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Is there any way that you can post ruling on him because many people at my local are complain and we would like some type of guid on him
The Beeman —This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 14:06, August 25, 2011
Name change repeat...
- Oh, never mind, Falzar already fixed it back to normal - he just changed it twice. --FredCat 10:19, August 27, 2011 (UTC)
Well, for safety reasons we are not mentioning the email Rulings as separate Rulings but only as notes to the previous outdated Ruling.
We can though add them as separate Rulings by having them under a template saying that they are not officially confirmed and may have possibilities to be fake. Template like the one we have for the UDE's Rulings.
Should we add them in a template or leave them as they are now?
- I started a topic about it. You can post you ideas there! ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 11:35, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Dark counterpart/Counterpart Issues
I am thinking of lock up the "Rename" redirect on that article, as of the user still not listened to the advice about Proper Noun meaning. I just moved it back to normal almost immediately. So if there are a way, can you or your friends at least take off "Rename" option? That's all I would like to ask. --FredCat 10:18, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- It's possible - I checked "Main Page" and found no "Rename" option. --FredCat 10:39, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
New Message in Dino
Hi Deus Ex Machina. Apparently you're the one to talk to when it comes to OCG rulings. Another user and I are having a minor disagreement on whether or not Des Croaking works when there are more than 3 Des Frogs on the field. The card hasn't been updated since 2007, so the English lore might not be accurate. Does the Japanese text say it needs to be exactly 3, or can it be more than three? In WC 2011, it works with more than 3, but could you clear up the ambiguity? Thanks. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 01:22, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
I am sure that he meant by timing in the chain - Horus LV8 can playing more than once while Light/Darkness Dragon required 500 ATK/DEF to reduce in it resolved; so I answered it there. They are indeed quick play effect. --FredCat 09:04, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
Please be sure to watch his motive, it's because he created a ruling article without permission. He never not straight it, like you and ATEM did. So I trust you to watch him. --FredCat 23:49, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
2011 Collector Tinboxes
Please watch that article, because it's troll and spam by same user that thinking "Elemental HERO The Shining" is re-release in that tinbox, which proved nothing in the source links. I am getting tired of his stupidity. --FredCat 11:45, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
New stubborn user
Not to trolling...
Ring of Magnetism's Ruling
Hey Deus! Can you please translate this line: 「魔法のランプ」「人造人間７号」等の、直接攻撃する事ができるモンスターは、攻撃対象を選択する際に、相手モンスターか相手プレイヤーを選択し、攻撃ができるという効果である為、攻撃対象を選択できない場合は、直接攻撃する事はできません。
It's from this Ruling.
Look at what he had done to those front page of cards' describe... I already revived three of what he had done and yea I did blown on third one; so forgive me for that. But he just went further by shove "icon" size into those article. Can you please talk with him? - I already tried and it was ignoring. --FredCat 22:31, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Fred, you don't need to go running to an admin every time there is an unhelpful user. Did you try contacting him on his talk page? That should always be the first thing you do unless we're talking about blatant vandalism (in which case I would still recommend issuing him a warning). I would point out that not all users use watchlists or followed pages, so they may not ever see you revert summaries and have zero clue why the images were changed back. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:05, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
i need help T.T
hi so i have a problem with a card effect that i am not sure of and was wondering if you can help me: So i fusion summon Gladiator beast Gyzarus and my friend uses Spiritual wind art- miyabi. I say that Gyzarus's effect still occurs meaning that it still can destory 2 cards. I am not arguing that spiritual wind art- miyabi doesnt send gyzarus to the deck but i am arguing if the effect still takes place since i successfully special summoned it from my extra deck. So they say its spell speed saying it goes before the monster's effect. I say when i special summon the effect occurs and since miyabi's effect is that it targets a card ON the FIELD meaning i must have special summoned successfully meaning the effect takes place. So am i right or are my friends?
A new screw-up user
Look at what he said, and yes he and I argued about it being real and fake like three times or more... So, it's been 3 warnings I gave to him and he still stubborn about it. You may do your job now - ban him and straight it up. --FredCat 04:07, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
This user is vandalizing the tips section of the Scapegoat article. I dropped by his talk page and asked him to refrain from making any unconstructive edits, but my warning has obviously gone unheeded. Of further note, this IP seems to belong to them as well.
You said here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Jinzo_vs._ceasefire that Continuous Effects cannot "turn on" during the middle of a Chain Link. Why does Enraged Muka Muka's effect begin to apply during the middle of a Chain Link when affected by Acid Trap Hole? Is that a BUSS (Because UDE said so) ruling?--Cardguy (talk • contribs) 16:51, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
Ever if it's changed to current Errata - does "Appropriate" still work during it was flipping to face-up (owner draw 2 if opponent draw outside Draw Phase) or must be after it flip-up activation? It's due to Retro Pack 2 reprinted... I went look in the past and found the answer that was from you, only it was on Pharaoh's Servant reprinted (with addition "EN" to code and stuffs) but now, with second errata... you know the story. --FredCat 02:36, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Destiny Hero -- Diamond Dude Ruling and Tips Q&A
Could I use the effects of "Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude" in order to bypass the activation cost of "Final Countdown" asap, please?
My Blizzard Princess Total Lockdown Strategies and Comboi (Updated)
What and how would you like to comment about my "Blizzard Princess" Total Lockdown Strategies and Combo Below? :
My completely critical combo is exactly right where it should be as such: "Secret Village of the Spellcasters" + "Blizzard Princess" + "Magician's Valkyria" + "Raregold Armor" + "Swords of Revealing Light" + "Final Attack Orders" + "Sorcerer of Dark Magic" + "Mage Power".
This combo has been designed to shut down all but the Spellcaster decks, but I'd really like to hear about your advice anyways, please. Thanks, bye!
(Fife5000 08:33, November 29, 2012 (UTC))
Maxx "C" ruling
Sup, I wanted to ask about how you chain Maxx "C". I know you can chain it to Spell/Traps, but can you chain it to a Synchro/Xyz/Special Summon (ex. BLS or Lightpulsar Dragon) and if you can't, why not? Help is greatly appreciated.--Let the Number take hold! 18:50, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, I realised I should post this question in the Forums and so I did. You can still answer if you like.--Let the Number take hold! 21:35, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
"Ironoid" renaming again
I suggested renaming "Ironoid" to something incorrect to you before. In case you're around anytime soon and are interested, there's another discussion on renaming it to something else; Talk:Eyeronoid#"アイ" = "Eye"?. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:45, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
Uh, hello. I didn't know what else to do so I'm leaving a message.
The page that gives a listing of Rank 3 monster cards has a profanity written where a monster's name should be on the main list, and I can't edit it. I think this should be looked into
- Thanks for the report! I can't fix it, but I passed the problem onto Dinoguy1000. Hopefully he'll be able to do something. --Deus Ex Machina ✉ 05:38, December 29, 2014 (UTC)
mod request and chat hacks
- I'm sorry, but I'm no longer active here. Please ask one of the other Admins. Just by looking at the recent changes, I know that WinterNightmare is active. --Deus Ex Machina ✉ 06:33, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
Shooting Quasar Dragon Card Tips Q&A
If I'd really like to use the Shooting Quasar Dragon's effect of 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters (Max. 4) for my continuous attacks of this card, then could you please tell me how to use the related card to that effect properly as such? For example, maybe Cost Down, Level Eater, or Level Conversion Lab? Thanks, Ciao! (Gundam Professor 18:55, June 16, 2015 (UTC))
Central of yu-gi-oh communities
Hi , I 'm a big fan of the wiki and ADM of Portuguese wiki. I recently had an idea, which was create a wikia and / or pages on social networks , where all yugioh communities in all countries and languages, with all variants (per example the wiki decks and the wiki yugioh questions) for wikis can communicate more easily with each other , for projects together , to help each other .... etc .
This project would have the name given in the title and would only serve to communicate , not as an encyclopedia of yugioh
Right now, I'm also contact the other wikis.
For more details , leave a message on my wall .