User talk:Gadjiltron/Archive 1
- 1 Running Slighty Late
- 2 Welcome
- 3 Cheap?
- 4 Touhou
- 5 Thanx for the Advice
- 6 Gift from the Fallen One
- 7 Reply
- 8 thanks for the tip
- 9 Wanna duel?
- 10 Added you on MSN
- 11 Thanks
- 12 HI.
- 13 Deckromancy
- 14 Deckromancy Competition
- 15 ALL-out atks
- 16 Dude!
- 17 Touhou
- 18 Invitation
- 19 How about it?
- 20 Love the Deck Names
- 21 Awesome.
- 22 Singapore Finals
- 23 Help with Meiru's?
- 24 Deck Guide
- 25 Singapore user
- 26 Anti-Heal/Nurse Reficule Decks
- 27 Mill guide question
- 28 Necromill OTK
- 29 Invitation
- 30 I am reading you Deck Guide on the CB right now,
- 31 Scrappy Deck
- 32 Thoughts wanted
- 33 A Slow Burn Deck Example for you to consider...
- 34 hello
- 35 Happy Fourth of July!
- 36 A Winner Is You
- 37 YVD Recruit
- 38 there is another way to own kaiba with the whole cyber stein-blue eyes ultimate combo
- 39 yes
- 40 Spirit Deck/Guide
- 41 Happy Halloween!
- 42 Thank you
- 43 Spirits
- 44 hey thanks
- 45 Article fixed
- 46 Wanna Duel
- 47 Many Tuners and Few Non-Tuners
- 48 Ancient Gear Guide
- 49 Scrap Guide
- 50 Deck Guide
- 51 Reactors
- 52 Gadget Guide
- 53 Weekly Deck Competition
- 54 New Guide Writer
- 55 Gravekeeper's Guide
- 56 WDC 23
- 57 Deck Guides
- 58 WDC 24
- 59 Cores and Rec. Cards
- 60 WDC 25
- 61 Updating
- 62 WDC 26
- 63 WDC 27
- 64 New Ideas wanted
- 65 WDC 28!
- 66 Yusei = Z-one
- 67 Your WDC deck
- 68 WDC 29
- 69 About That Zombie Guide
- 70 Weekly Deck Contest Number 30!
- 71 Inca guide
- 72 Update your older guides
- 73 WDC 30
- 74 A HI From Me
- 75 Need a thought
- 76 Weekly Deck Competition 31
- 77 Photon Guide
- 78 Over the Nexus
- 79 Deck Contest 32
- 80 Japanese Translation
- 81 Nibelung's Ring + Landstar Shot
- 82 Deck Contest 34
- 83 Brainteaser
- 84 Deck Contest 35
- 85 WDC 36
- 86 Translations
- 87 WC Contest
- 88 Redirects
- 89 Latest Deck Contest
- 90 Thankyou
- 91 Thanks
- 92 Start the Next One?
- 93 WDC 41
- 94 Awesome Combine Forum
- 95 Weekly Deck Contest Message
- 96 dragon ruler question
- 97 added a subject .
- 98 Can you check back on my forum ?
- 99 Community Blog
- 100 Deck Contest 49: Best of Times
Running Slighty Late
Sorry Gadjiltron, but I can't post my decklist for the WDC until I get home in about 5 hours, at 8 P.M. EST. I hope this is okay, because I know you live on the other side of the world, haha. Also, sorry if this posts in the wrong location; I'm on my smart phone and the Wikia's mobile format is definitely not the greatest... Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 19:11, May 11, 2014 (UTC)
- My apologies, either you or I can move this to the bottom later. Synchro Maniac10 (talk • contribs) 19:14, May 11, 2014 (UTC)
hey just wondering how much are the booster packs were you are? -- Dragon of chaos 03:28, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- Japanese boosters cost about S$2.50 here. English booster prices vary from S$4.50 to S$6.50.
Thanx for the Advice
Thanx for the advice Gadjitron. As for Ohka i hear where ur common from but a no tribute monster with tht much power stays lol.
Gift from the Fallen One
Your decks are very well made but i have a segestion for the "Gift" deck. You might want to add this card: The Paths of Destiny because ether way the opponent loses 2000 life points and you have a 50% chance of gaining 2000 (even if you lose 2000 Rain of Mercy should help manage the damage plus if the opponent dies from this it won't matter). Also you might want to swich the 3 Threatening Roar with Wabokus simply because Waboku can serve the same purpose but more effectively. I Hope my opinions help your deck Batboy267 13:46, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- I feel that The Paths of Destiny, being a Trap, can be a little slow as it has to wait a turn to activate, and it can mean game if played at the wrong time. Second, Threatening Roar is also good at combatting against things that gain bonuses if they attack. Think Ancient Gear Engineer and the Gladiator Beasts - they both have their threats to the deck. --Gadjiltron 14:07, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
Copying deck lists worked for you? It messed up for me. Airblade86 18:11, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
thanks for the tip
Thanks for the tip on the venom deck id probably use it if i had room but im not focusing on that deck right now. Now im focusing on the ancient gears btw you want to duel? I need to try out the deck. Batboy267 12:39, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
Hey Gadgiltron, would you like to duel? If you want, just leave me a message in my talk page, or add me in MSN (email@example.com) See ya later! Killowatz 19:31, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
Hey, Wanna duel. Reply on my talk page and we can set up a time if you want to play. --10reapaer01 15:49, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
Added you on MSN
Hey Gadjiltron, I've added you on MSN - hope you don't mind :-P --Darth Covah 12:56, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Hey I'm looking for someone to tag With On MSN My Hotmail is Gargle_25@hotmail.com Please tag with me....
Thank you for helping those two guys on the Duel Terminal. I'm one of the editors of the Duel Terminal, and I just recently got back from a long hiatus, unfortunately the other editor seems to have gone inactive for good. Anyway, just thanks helping those guys, and if you have any questions regarding the Duel Terminal, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. :) OsmiuMap - You have no new messages. 04:11, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
Hey Gadjiltron. IDK if u remember me, but I'm the guy with the Advanced Junk Deck. You gave me some tips on it way back. Think you can do it again? If you can get the chance, great. Until then, I'll be waitin'. The Deck name on the Deck help forum is Advanced Junk/Quillbolt Loop Deck(disregard the Quillbolt Loop when commenting on my Deck; the Loop is just a side strategy). Also, I really like your junkyard wars deck. I really like the name & the concept. --E-Dizzle 17:11, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
I noticed that you have listed yourself as a contestant in the deck competitions, but haven't actually entered one yet? Well, now's your chance - the fifth deck contest has started! Details are on the page. If you want to join, let me know quickly, because half of the spots have already been filled! Runer5h 02:44, 7 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- If you want, you can sign yourself up. In fact, I encourage it; on the part of the page that lists contestants, insert yourself and say what deck you are attempting to revive. Runer5h 02:49, 7 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- Thank you for being prompt. Now get working - you have 1 week! Runer5h 02:55, 7 July 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
- I have edited the page so that it will only have the decks for the competition and the questions have all been removed. I have listed that entering is over and who the competitors are, and set the deadline for next Wednesday, which will be the deadline for every contest from now on, so that we don't run out of ideas after a month from having one every day. Good luck!Messengerofthedark 05:04, 8 July 2009 (UTC)Messengerofthedark
dude if a gladiator beast monster is special summon after battle phase can it still attack and start another battle phase again if all-out attacks is face up and active on the field ?
No. At that time, it will be unable to attack, and thus the turn proceeds as usual. Note that All-Out Attacks mean "attack if able". Thus if it cannot attack because it is at the end of the Battle Phase, nothing happens. --Gadjiltron 05:08, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
do you like the Gradius cards to? I personally love your "Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A START" Deck. Mine is less competitive and more Billy. I think I'll put it on my page now.--Helix-king 02:15, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
sure! i hope it isnt too late. maybe we can work on it during my trip to sg.Jetronix 01:55, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
You've been invited to be included in the creation of Deck Guides. Please visit this page if you're interested. Thank you for your time, Tantara 20:34, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
hey whats up! you messaged me a few months ago and i never got by it so hey Blackwingggys 11:39, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
How about it?
he, i have been looking trough some f your decks and they are quite good and i am ok my deck isn't bad ( in my opinion i can beat me mates with it so.. ) yeah but anyway how would you like to duel some time :D online of course.
- Sure. --Gadjiltron 03:34, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Love the Deck Names
Are those decks all real cards? Or do you have to proxy some of them? They are all very good, very creative names too. OmegaVehicroids 03:26, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- No. If I were to play with those Decks I'd end up proxying about 90% of the cards needed. So these are just Deck plans spawned by ideas. You're free to adapt off them if needed. --Gadjiltron 03:33, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Ok. Thank you. OmegaVehicroids 03:51, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
Another Touhou player. Nice to know that someone here also likes those epic games. --Reimu-H 14:19, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
Heard that you are from Singapore from your talk page. I live in Singapore too! You participating the tourney today at SMU, settler's cafe? Flushy 20:06, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
There was a tournament?! Ah... why didnt I hear of this earlier... --Gadjiltron 02:05, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Well, it was at Settler's Cafe, SMU. I tried to enter with BF. I got pawned badly by Lightsworns. Haizz... Side Deck didn't really worked well. Flushy 11:35, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Help with Meiru's?
Hey Gadjiltron, would you mind helping me with my build of Koa'ki Meirus? I know that you did the Koa'ki Meiru Guide, so... yeah, I've basically merged Rock STUN with pure Koa'ki Meirus and I think it's pretty decent. Would you mind looking it over and telling me what you think? It can be seen here User:Tantara/Deck Gallery. --Tantara (talk) 23:44, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I got your point there... Anyways, I realized that I was down three cards, so I added a pair of Rai-Ohs and swapped out some unimportant staples to make room for three Reckless Greed which I believe will make up for the speed lost in Compression. Thanks for your input! Anyways, I forgot to explain the deck, it uses only two types (excluding Rai-Oh), Beast-Warrior and Rock, which include the best all-purpose Koa'ki Meirus. This will allow the deck to better take on a general meta direction, not just countering LIGHT and DARK based decks. --Tantara (talk) 05:00, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Ohai, I'm from Singapore as well. Didn't really see you unti recently (I must be blind). Nice to meet you! By the way, where do you get your cards, or do you proxy them? User:Toob/Talk 11:30, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
My hard luck with packs and lack of good card shops in walking distance has resulted in me getting singles. Fortunately a few friends of mine have good contacts with large card stashes. Other times I trade, and when I really cannot obtain the card with ease I end up proxying. --Gadjiltron 11:33, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
...No. I get singles from other duelists. --Gadjiltron 11:40, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Anti-Heal/Nurse Reficule Decks
Hi Gadjiltron, personally I think the Anti-Heal decks can fall under a Slow and Quick Burn deck depending on the build. As you already mentioned they have the Gift Card OTK, but it is also possible to inflict large amounts of damage in a tun by using Reficule with Upstart Goblin, Rain of Mercy and Soul Taker etc. I do agree that it can take some setup sometimes, but then again most decks with OTK potential take some time to get the rid setup these days. --Trivi-AM (talk) 12:13, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Mill guide question
I was curious, usually for zombie mill & iron chain mill, Inferno Reckless Summon are staples, to get out all 3 towers/snakes at once, so wondering if you merely didn't notice~-188.8.131.52 02:52, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for the tip, it will be added to the guide. --Gadjiltron 09:38, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for cleaning up the Necromill OTK page. I was the lazy (and busy) person who put it there. -bewk 04:29, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
I would like in inform you that I have just created a duelist friendly and safe chat on my user page for duelist. I'm also asking if you would like to be a moderator for the chat. I, as the owner, have seen you about the boards all the time and would be honored if you would accept this position. I can see from experience you love/enjoy this game as much as I do and will work to helping other duelist who may not be as experienced as you. If you wish to decline this offer please feel free. If you would like to accept please leave me a message on my users page with the name you are going to be referred to on the Chat. Thank you and I hope to talk to you soon.
--TheDivineDuelist 19:43, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
I am reading you Deck Guide on the CB right now,
And, I have a question. If a CB is destroyed face down, what I am getting from your guide is that they can't be Crystallized but I asked the question earlier I believe to one of the judges and they said that they can still go to the Sp/T zone even if destroyed by battle while face down which one is it?
- I am not sure if you check out the discussion page on the guide, but I put some comments there. You did a great job on the guide.
- You didn't answer my question, about wether or not the CB's can be Crystallized when they are attacked Face Down.
You should get the reference immediately, being the TVTropes fan that you are. Also, you're pretty good at building decks, so any comments? Runer5h 02:40, March 19, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Hi i seen you followed the stuff i added to the wikipedia here,if its alright id like your thoughts and ophions on the post i made at the following link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/index.php?title=Forum:Archetype_Card_Support_ideas&t=20100527150925 --Raventheblack 15:20, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
A Slow Burn Deck Example for you to consider...
I just read something about deck guides... I noticed that you are in charge of the Slow Burn guide. I consider myself to be pretty good at making burn decks. Probably not real good, but I try. I noticed that you have not posted an example of a slow burn deck yet. The following deck is my own creation and works well enough for my own purposes. Perhaps you could consider using it in it's current form as your example of a Slow Burn deck. Here it is:
|Flame Sprite Special|
As your guide suggests (and it is true)...
This deck is highly back-row dependent.
In order to get it's back-row in place, it uses a draw engine based on Des Lacooda.
Swarm of Locusts is for spell and trap destruction
to clear the way for the Raging Flame Sprite to make direct attacks.
Stealth Bird serves as a secondary source of burn.
Lava Golem and Penguin Soldier are on anti-monster duty!
Snipe Hunter can take advantage of any extra cards in my hand and can destroy almost anything!
And.... I think you can figure out the rest!
I would be honored to see my deck used as an example burn deck.
If you decide to use it... please simply credit: AceCloudKicker.
If you decide not to use it... it's okay too.
I'd also enjoy any feedback you wish to give me on my deck.
It's won me many "just for fun" duels and a few serious ones too.
It has done okay in tournaments. But, it has obviously never taken one.
It is just a Burn Deck after all and I prefer to duel for fun.
Thanks for taking the time to read this message.
I hope you consider my deck worthy to be placed in the guide.
Thanks in advance,
AceCloudKicker 03:18, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.
I would like to make a little note that the example Decks posted in my guides are purposely left with a few gaping flaws, mainly to encourage those who choose to follow it to find their own ways to improve it.
Your Deck need not be particularly spectacular if it's going to be an example Deck - just as long as it can demonstrate the general strategy, it's okay.
Once again, thanks for taking the trouble to make an example Deck. I may edit it a little though, before it goes into the guide. --Gadjiltron 11:20, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
Happy Fourth of July!
- A few things: I don't really celebrate 4th July, that date was only yesterday, and Happy 4th of July to you, too. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 06:04, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
A Winner Is You
Ok, Ok the whole Battle Fader thing i take back, since it is an OTK stopper, which is what we all need now. Magician of Faith would not be a staple for every deck, and while it may help some decks, at one it can't really help as much. I stay with my position on Gearframe for the plain fact that it is just like Stratos, except it work a little better with its theme, since i have seen people OTK on the First turn with this things help. What do you think about Brain Control being banned?Irvin Ibarra (talk • contribs) 04:52, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I'm sending out recruits for the next YVD Tournament in about a month or so. So feel free to join. I have to gather the list ASAP, so a straight-forward yes or no would really be appreciated.---Yugioh DED (talk • contribs) 18:11, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
i agree with you on the whole cost thing Gadjitron, but you cannot deny the fact that this card is too good, since it can change the game in an instant.
there is another way to own kaiba with the whole cyber stein-blue eyes ultimate combo
if he equips megamorph to it when he has lower lifepoints than you and he attacks you either drain shield him(for above 5000 points)gain or you activate magic cylinder above 10k or 8000 damage--Sartorias (talk • contribs) 21:41, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
yes i did know i had that but still i need em ReScUe_CaT_kInG 18:18, August 30, 2010 (UTC)Rescue_Cat_King
Hi Gadj, I was just reading over your spirit guide, and noticed a couple of things,
In Supplementery cards, you didn't metion Mausoleum of the Emperor,Creature Swap or Dimensionhole, which are 'fairly' common spirit support (as far as 'common spirit decks' go), as well as possibly Trap Monsters & Legacy of Yata-Garasu.
Also, you said "Spirits only return to your hand after they are Summoned or flipped face up, so Setting them will allow them to hold off attacks for a while." are you meaning they won't return after they are 'flipped face up' by an opponents attack? as if so, that's incorrect, as they return during endphase when 'flipped face up' by any means, including opponents attakcs :3
Finally, it might be an idea to mention Yamata Dragon's def of 3100, as usually if the opponent doesn't know what I'm running, they'll attack the face down monster, allowing it to replenish hand (and any summon fodder I used up, as well as control cards to keep them on the field), while if they 'do' know what it is, they just won't attack it till they can destroy it with an effect.
I was looking over your spirit guide again, and was thinking of following:
Just a suggestion,
gadjiltron well i want to say thanks the bullet point really helped.
the cards like red eyes wyvern is really rare in the place where i come from and gravekeeper's spy is a lucky find.
the basic sratergy is to use horus and jinzo to destroy opposing spells and traps and using dark armed dragon to take out opposing monsters the launch a full scale atk i also had defensive measures.
to be honest i am really proud of this deck and it is tournament legal.
it is also my first thread.
I fixed the article where you have missed, it's such to end the post link with four tildes blah blah, with !--> instead of --!>, that's what have caused the chaos. I also placed their name and date/record there where the ~~~~ was original been in. --FredCat 02:21, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hi so I was looking at your decks and they looked sweet! Anyways I would like to duel you sometime I run a Debris-Hime deck not fully complete because there is no mill power but yeah if you want to duel I'll be looking on this page. Thanks Bye. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:27, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
Many Tuners and Few Non-Tuners
Funny, in that forum you talk last week or so ago. That theory work fine with Dragunity Deck, due to all little dragons are being tuners... Perhaps due to "Dragon Ravine" effect... Twice so far since your comments, I have successful Synchro Summon at least 2-3 monsters with this shootbunch of tuners. --FredCat 12:54, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
Well, since it's a Dragunity Deck, it's to be expected. With Dragon Ravine getting the Tuners where they need to be, you won't exactly have the problem of "too many Tuners, no non-Tuners" which I described. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 13:04, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, and it would make Shooting Star Dragon and Red Nova Dragon happily, but only little problem is... Formula need some attention. If you get time, just check my deck recipe out in my article. It's Real-Life one and is under code - "MEM2", which referred to Memoir 2 - my character. Just let me know what problem with Formula Synchron and I will be sure to fixing it while keep it in Dragunity theme. --FredCat 13:07, April 27, 2011 (UTC)
Ancient Gear Guide
Just a comment on your ancient gear guide,
You say that Catastrophe can be used when you declare an attack, but
"Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards."
so doesn't work i'm afraid, though still works defensivly,
Just a comment on the EG guide,
It might be an idea to mention that Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu works when Dimensional Prison while Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua works while Solemn Warning, as they are ran fairly often of late, at least moreso than Bottomless Trap Hole
- I believe you meant that Ccarayhua's effect triggers even when hit by Solemn Warning. Either way, I'll add these bits into the guide. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 09:02, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Comments, discussions and tips will be left in the discussion part of your Deck Guide. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 05:53, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Eh, whatever. I tend to stagger between OCG/TCG name usage, and whichever one I use depends on which name I prefer. Well, no harm including both names, I suppose. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 15:44, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
I've been reading the Gadget Guide, and I'd like to point out that a recent YCS was won with a Gagdet-Tengu-Offering Synchro Deck (with lots of Level 1 Tuner monsters). Likewise, the same person made a Gadget-Offering-Utopia deck for the championships. Other variants include: Gadget Monarchs (older meta deck), Gadget-Synchro, and Gadget-Xyz.BobaFett2 (talk)
Weekly Deck Competition
- This is our idea page, please add your ideas/what you would like to see. Forum:3rd Installment of WDC Ideas
- This is our current contest. Forum:Deck Contest 18: Decks in the Sky, still time to join in on it.
New Guide Writer
Hello, if you not know about the name changes and banlist update - it's about time to fixing it. If you have some reason to not change it, then please explain to me whenever you think of one.
For now, I am asking you that Rite of Spirit and Gravekeeper's Stele are important in Gravekeeper's Deck, right? If so, then how many does I need to running them? Check this link out if you are curious to know my current deck. As of recently banlist; I removed 1 Chief and 1 Visionary for two Malefic Stardust Dragon along with two original Stardust Dragon, which can help me protect my Necrovalley when needed. Thank you if you responds. --FredCat 20:14, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Made deck sections 4-5 days early. So post when you can. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 16:01, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- The best I could do alone is to update the Decks to the latest banlist. Do help me point out what other tips I could include in each guide. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 02:23, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Reborn Tengu is big here
- Summoner Monk brings out Card Guard which protects your Cosmos/Fissure. It also brings out Survivor/Tengu
- Cyber Valley is better than ever because you can Banish Tengu/Survivor to get a +1
- Genex Ally Birdman is great for obvious reasons
- Number 39: Utopia, Steelswarm Roach, and the like make Urnight playable without cards to maintain it
- Royal Oppression is gone
- Rock Stun is a pretty good deck
- Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo is amazing
- Maxx "C" seems to be useful now
- Royal Oppression is gone
- Number 39: Utopia, Steelswarm Roach, etc
- Deep Sea Diva + Lost Blue Breaker also works in Offering Gadgets
- Not much really
- Not much
- More Geartown stuff:
- Geartown + Meklord Fortress. There's lots of possibilities: Meklords and Malefic Cyber End Dragon. I actually used Scrap Goblin, Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive, Black Salvo, and Meklord Army of Wisel for a BRD/AFD engine which comboed really well with Geartown
- Geartown in Malefics
- Geartown in Fortune Ladies (with Future Fusions and Minefieldriller)
- Oppression is gone
- Xyz Monsters
- Malefic Cyber End Dragon is quite nice
- I suppose Future Fusion FTK might count.
And here's my responses:
- Seems that all the Ancient Gear stuff you're pointing out would be more of a supplement to the archetypes you're talking about. Tips like these, I feel, would be better placed within their own archetypes, seeing that we're simply splashing Geartown here and there.
- Any instances of Oppression being suggested has the ban notice tagged. Would you like me to bold/italic that notice to make it more visible?
- Use of Xyz Monsters in Gadgets and Gravekeepers have already been pointed out. But maybe I addressed them as "Exceed Monsters" in those situations.
- Rock Stun added to Koa'ki Meiru Guide.
Why keep Oppression if it's Banned? Sorry, I wasn't thorough about it. As for the Geartown stuff, I'm not really sure if it counts. I'll see if I can find more tomorrow. BF2 Talk Deck Guides 03:58, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- When card suggestions get banned, I still keep them on the Guide either to explain old combos or strategies, or in case they come off the banned status. Besides, there's no telling if there's someone who plays Traditional comes by to read. If that card does stay banned for a long time, I would consider removing it. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 04:03, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Horn of the Phantom Beast now included in Crystal Beasts. Cyber Valley +1 combo using DD Survivor has long been addressed, and now expanded with Reborn Tengu included. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 04:12, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
I understand. How about One Day of Peace in Mill? It thins your opponent's deck somewhat and will almost always allow you to use Hand Destruction - it makes Empty Jar even faster. Guard thing in Macro decks is also great. BF2 Talk Deck Guides 13:11, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Cores and Rec. Cards
Hey, Gadjitron! I was wondering if you could put and update cores, play styles and recommended cards in archetypes and deck types. I asked BF2 but he is too busy. Please respond soon! Guardmaster (talk • contribs) 21:55, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
New Ideas wanted
Yusei = Z-one
Your respond in that article is very strong similar to one of my Theory Articles that I had been work around when 5D's Fourth Season was running down to the end. Of course, Z-one's coming from further future, like 200 or so years after the current storyline that was set in 5D's when it is publish. Can't blame anyone for that stupid tripping-on-the-rock twist. --FredCat 21:07, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
Your WDC deck
Hey. I saw your Supreme Arcanite Magician deck and thought it was really good. I've got a friend who runs a similar deck, so I might be inclined to suggest some of your cards to him. One question, though. Why no Foolish Burial? Was there just no room? Really, that's the first thing I'd think of for a deck like that. Battlemaniac (talk • contribs) 11:30, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
No Foolish Burial because mainly due to a lack of space. I realized in retrospect that it instantly makes a LV6 Synchro with Exemplar and Night's End, but I can't puzzle out what to remove for it. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 11:32, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, I was thinking that you'd post it on the Machina Guide talk page. Anyway, I'll find a way to work them in. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 06:31, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
About That Zombie Guide
Weekly Deck Contest Number 30!
Please check it out! You may like it, if you do, sign up!
- Contest is now resuming, since all cards are on DN. Due date is July 31. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:22, July 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Will consider that. Come back when and if it's done. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 08:20, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
Update your older guides
Hey Gadjitron could u update ur olderr guides so that they match the format of the newer ones. (Ex: Reactor Guide needs to have more deck types.) Guardmaster (talk • contribs) 13:34, July 30, 2012 (UTC)
A HI From Me
Hey Gagjiltron. I remember you, although a bit vaguely. I just wanted to pop by saying hi. If you want to ever duel on DN or something, I'll have my DN name on my page. It's VavvMatsumoto. Hope everything's doing well with you. |DED (Leaving Me Messages Are Often Left Here) 03:37, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Need a thought
- Yeah, I thought of Diva, but stuff with the Atlantean was different. As for the TCG exclusive thing, don't blame me, but do you know if we have an OCG exclusive page somewhere? That might be an idea for a deck contest (using exclusives from either the OCG or the TCG, or even both). ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:07, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Weekly Deck Competition 31
Nice job with the Inca Guide. Could u make a Photon Guide for me next? try not to discuss cards from the kite duelist pack until they are released. Guardmaster (talk • contribs) 15:34, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
Over the Nexus
Do you know how the card lists for booster packs obtained in WC2011 are arranged? Is it in the order you complete them?
Deck Contest 32
Please check it out if you interested!
Hey Gadji, just wanna let you know that Preparation of rites cannot add Shinato :) ----SharkTenjo 09:38, October 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads-up. Forgot it said "lower". --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 09:39, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, thank you for the response. I might call on you again in the future. Right now, there are two cards I would like to know about. One is "Tyrant Wing" and the other is "Data Brain". If you wouldn't mind, could you translate both of them, write the Japanese lore for "Tyrant Wing" on its page, and post the translations for both cards on my talk page? You don't have to do it in Problem-Solving Card Text format, I just want the basic gist.
Also, I understand that "Data Brain" is partially covered with a finger. That's alright, I just would like whatever you could translate from it. Much appreciated! --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 20:16, October 25, 2012 (UTC)
- You probably already though of this, but: You could potentially compare the blurred card text as to what is already stated as the English card lore. All I'm looking for is whether the 1st effect that "copies the last Spell Card your opponent used" is actually valid, as the card text for Data Brain seems too short for both effects. Of the 2 effects, the 2nd effect seems to be more valid, seeing as how it reflects Valon's explanation of Data Brain's effect. (Note: I watched a subbed version of the episode, which is why I believe it's more valid.) --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:17, October 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Cheesedude relatively recently updated the "Data Brain" page with a new image that includes all of its text. Can you read it now? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 19:54, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Can you translate "Cross Sacrifice" for me and put it in "English anime lore" and move the pre-existing one into "English lore"? Also, maybe put the original Japanese lore on the page? I sense I will be asking many "favors" like this of you in future; enough so that it may deserve a page of its own on your talk page ;) --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:05, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Provide Japanese lore for "Nibelung's Ring, if possible? Also, rearrange the order of the effect for the English anime lore, if necessary. (I think I will switch effect for "Silver Dollar" to: "can't be destroyed by battle and you take no Battle Damage". Oh yes, and I think it would be nice if you could fill in as many parts of the last effect of "Landstar Shot" as you can, and fill in the effect blanks with (...)--UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:31, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
Translate "Shining Rebirth" plox? I ask this only because the text on the card doesn't seem to match up with the Japanese text the Wikia provides. In advance, I asked WinterNightmare if he could obtain a different angle for the blocked text on that card. Oh, and he might also notify you of "Doom Petal Countdown" as well. (Psssst! I tell you, you really need a separate page for my requests ;) )--UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:34, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
"Buster Pyle" too (at least the first couple of words/lines) --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:46, November 8, 2012 (UTC) "Aura Armor" as well. A separate page would really help... --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 00:59, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
"Doom Petal Countdown" and "Shining Rebirth", sadly there were two angle, but one was too small and the other doesn't show the card text. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:11, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
How about transcribing the text of "Junk Dealer" and "Sky Union" for the Japanese, and correcting any errors in the English translation? --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 21:48, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Nibelung's Ring + Landstar Shot
Sadly, "Landstar Shot" and "Nibelung's Ring/2" is still blurry and can't be red and all the cards that were in a different angle are blurry expect this one which is "Nibelung's Ring" . WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 02:44, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 34
Forum:Deck Contest 34: Destruction of the Inferno! ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:26, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
I came across this on the wikia. I would try to solve it, but I have the feeling it corresponds to Japanese. You don't HAVE to solve it, but it would be interesting if it could be solved with the knowledge of Japanese. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 08:23, November 25, 2012 (UTC)
Deck Contest 35
Forum:Deck Contest 35: Rise of the "Numbers" Mafia -Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:50, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
Decks are due for WDC 36. --Dark Ace SP (Talk)
Hi Gadjiltron, I'd like you take a look at this forum post when you have a chance. It's relevant to some of the work you do here, so your input would be appreciated. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 17:15, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Speaking of that, could you find the time to translate the text of "Deuce"? The text is already transcribed, but I have a difficult time figuring out what the 3rd sentence is saying. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 19:10, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- (>-->).... The third sentence (and the fourth sentence as well), not including the parentheses, of the Japanese lore. I say this because I don't think counters are mentioned in the Japanese lore. I consider the "prevent game loss" effect as the 5th sentence. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:30, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Deck_Contest_37:_Howling_Troposphere --Evolution Is The Key 18:23, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
Eh, could you please stop making redirects? I know there is a glitch going on (which may or may not be fixed soon), but if we will need to create redirects, we'll get a bot to do it. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 15:36, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Latest Deck Contest
Also, I would like to ask for 2 volunteers to help me run the WDC, and perhaps make it more weekly. I need active users to help me, and people with good attitudes.
- Well, I'm thinking the next contest could be over underused Synchros (See Ideas Page), and maybe a Booster Pack Contest over Judgment of the Light, as all images and translations are in at this point. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:13, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- So I'm going to make the next contest over Judgment of the Light, what are some themes you want to see in this contest? --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 14:44, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Wasn't going to do the other Archetypes, I thought about War God, but seeing as they won't be that great until they get more Beast-Warrior monsters, I choose not to. Any single cards you think are interesting enough to try to build a deck around? I was thinking to do Kamenleon. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:24, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Gadjilton, I wanted to say thanks for helping out and adding in the post-contest discussion on Contest 38 as well as posting a thread in the General Topics forum asking for voters. I've gone ahead and actually posted up Forum:Deck Contest 39: Appear Realm of Light!. I also went ahead and posted up a news bulletin in the Gen. Forum about contest 39. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:27, April 24, 2013 (UTC)
Start the Next One?
Did you want to "host" the next WDC? If so, just pick an idea from the ideas page, and post up the WDC page sometime on Saturday or Sunday. I'll take care of the remaining business for the current contest. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:44, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hello Gadjiltron. I was browsing your decks and noticed you are not including any "Kuribon" in the same deck as "Dark Nurse Refilcule". Considering that you run 3 "Bad Reaction to Simochi", have you given thought to adding this fairy creature to the line up? If more than 1 monster you possess, "Shift" or "Taunt" could be applied in this scenario to change/force the attack target to "Kuribon" inflicting massive damage with BRTS/DNR on the field. An interesting choice using "Burning Algae". I myself use 3 with my Reficules, but also use a f-burial + hand destruction &/or c-destruction. Also, I am wondering who is this female figure on "Bad Reaction Simochi"? I thank you for all your work here at Wikia.
- It's exam week at school, and I don't think I'll be able to do something great in only 4 days. I'll enter the next one though. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:28, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
What did you want to do for WDC 41? There's still some time until the current WDC ends, and I'm excited to check out what ideas our contestants have come up with. However, we also need to think ahead a few turns, so I was thinking of doing the Allied Terminal for the next contest. With Hidden Arsenal 7 recently out in the TCG, I think the timing is perfect. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:11, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, I was thinking of starting this one a little early, maybe tomorrow or Saturday depending on your response. We need some extra time to set up Tag-Teams. I'm guessing we should force the contestants into tag teams? I'll host #41 and compete in it, so feel free to join as well. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:14, May 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Did you want to start voting for WDC 40? It's really past the due date, and even if there are only 2 decks, it's better than nothing. Honestly, I think we both kinda struck-out over the last 2 weeks. If you want, we can always just reset the contests and have the forum pages deleted, but at this point I'd just remove WDC 41. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:47, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
Awesome Combine Forum
Weekly Deck Contest Message
dragon ruler question
hello im new to using yugioh wiki but my friend told me to ask you. my question is do you have to reveal dragon rulers when you use there effs in hand like abyssmegalo,High Priestess of Prophecy i was playing at my locals and they used blaster i chained mind crush to the eff of blaster cept they did not reveal when i told them you had to reveal they said they didnt because it was a cost so they dont reveal. which makes no sense because of dragon rulers are not a inherit summon i then refer them to the way abyssmegalo works you have to reveal after you paid the cost because it starts a chain. to get to the point i think this a super basic ruling but there is no ruling stating that dragon rulers have to reveal them self for eff and was hoping someone can post it on this wiki forum thing. my local judges dismissed everything i said because they could not find anything on any such ruling in this wiki so my friend told me to come here and ask about it. --Gamefreakyoshi (talk • contribs) 17:23, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
added a subject .
Can you check back on my forum ?
Hi , I have added what my strategy is and If you can tell me some cards that would help with that , I would love it . Thanks ,
--Karticobra (talk • contribs) 08:54, November 19, 2013 (UTC)
- If you're interested in writing, send me your gmail address. That way I can add you to the list of authors who are allowed to post on the blog. If you need some help with Blogger, don't hesitate to ask. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 04:56, December 28, 2013 (UTC)