User talk:HPZ - O.N.E.
I don't know...
About Stardust, but about Junk Warrior well I wanted it to be the featured card, and I didn't watch the episodes yet. Siguiendo la luna no llegare lejos, tan lejos como se pueda llegar ♫ 17:39, March 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hey thanks for your help, and yeah if you could post your deck list it would be great, thank you.
Darkly Signer Dragon...?
- Never mind, I got it covering. --FredCat 10:09, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
Numbers vs. CNumbers
Its It's It is!
- I checked his talk page, and you did right. Also, sorry if I was a little bit harsh with him, I'm a little bit in a bad mood those days. HPZ - O.N.E. (talk • contribs) 20:23, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- You're forgiven, no harm had done to him. He's just little slowly those day. And please, be sure to read the yellow box on my Talk Page before hit the "Leave Message", it's because of Dino's affection on my adapt - we should keep message in one topic, not twice. --FredCat 20:28, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
RE: God's Pet
The reason why I forced it to sit in there is because "The Winged Dragon of Ra" which stood for Ra's pet - Slifer/Osiris was different due to "Slifer the Sky Dragon", printed in Americanize name. If you want them to be corrected - send information to Konami then they can re-release and correct Ra's true name; "Winged Dragon Ra" instead of "The Winged Dragon OF Ra".
The key word of that name is "OF"; to my theory it is as if Ra sent a Winged Dragon to the battle as servant instead of himself directly - he's maybe too powerful to enter the battle and may destroy the universe, much like "Trishula" and "Sophia".
If you still disagreed with above - then send mail to Konami and have them to print the OCG name instead of dumb Americanize name (Slifer the Sky Dragon, etc.) to make it more sense. That's all I can say. --FredCat 20:56, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
RE: No. 17's Name
I had actually agreed that it was Leviath Dragon in the first place.
There was also another discussion which resolved in keeping it anyways. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 01:53, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, this isn't a topic that I look into much. Cheesedude should be more clear on this; and it seems he's left a reply for you on my talk page about it. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:10, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
I respect your choice of the names. I, myself, also used some Japan names over English - like Jaden being Judai and Slifer being Osiris. And I think I am going to agree with Goldy about "Black Magician" being a Prophecy instead of Lightray. --iFredCat 21:00, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't get too much time to work with those 2. I would go with Atlantean, but some of the Mermail cards do work with Atlanteans. Look in the forums here on wiki and on DN, you'll find some deck of both. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 19:26, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
- To a degree, the Lightsworn Version has lost the consistency it once had, without Future Fusion, it becomes harder to set up your grave for Lightpulsar, and it's much harder to get REDMD into the grave. The other viable method to use Chaos Dragons is to create one based around Dragon Ravine, me and BF2 made ours like that in the beginning, before the Lightsworn version became meta, and that worked well for us, but the Ravine version is slower, much slower, but it still has the ability to create OTK and big heavy monster line-ups. I would just play around with Mermail and Chaos Dragon to see how you like it in the new format. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 19:37, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
Wanna ask for your advices...
Alright, now I know that you're a duelist (it's your own fault that you've revealed yourself!). A veteran one I hope since I'm still a newbie (have not known about Yugi for more than 3 months). Please allow me to ask some advices referring to a deck that I construct & still need some improvements. Here it is:
Elemental hero clayman x3
Elemental hero sparkman x3
Elemental hero bladedge x3
Elemental hero stratos x1
King of the swamp x3
The dark - hex - sealed fusion x1
The earth - hex - sealed fusion x1
The light - hex - sealed fusion x1
E- emergency call x3
Fusion recovery x3
Gold sarcophagus x1
Harpie's feather duster x1
Pot of greed x1
Reinforcement of the army x2
Skyscraper 2 - hero city x1
Mirror force x1
Dark bribe x3
Heavy storm x1
Graceful charity x1
Monster reborn x1
Fusion sage x1
Elemental hero plasmavice
Elemental hero shinning flare wingman
Elemental hero shinning phoenix enforcer
Elemental hero thunder giant
Elemental hero wildedge
So how it is? The keycard is of course the shinning flare wingman. The winning chance is still about 50/50. Sometimes there's no chance to use the polymerization since the desired cards sometimes do not appear at the expected moment. Any suggestion to improve it? Any unnecessary cards in that deck? I also in a development to build a deck with Evil Hero Dark Gaia as the keycard. You have & willing to share some identical decks? Remember that I'm still new in Yugi world. Don't expect me too much. Thx a lot, mate!! Pronunciation (talk • contribs) 13:01, August 24, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know personally, I mean I've played both and I think the normal one has a little bit more consistency, but it really should be a huge deal. Although I just like the pure Hieratic, but I'm not really an expert on this archetype, I'm way better at Gishki, HERO, and Laval. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 22:07, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
Yeah, swearing isn't going to get you anywhere. This is the Internet; swearing only makes you look childish and incompetent. I understand your position, but you should simply revert the edit, leave a neutral message, and take the higher ground for being mature. By swearing, you only lowered yourself to that anon's level. If they continued doing it repeatedly within a short time span (which they have, although over a long period of time), report them on Forum:Admin noticeboard. --UltimateKuriboh (talk) 16:57, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry. I'm kinda moody today. Had a VERY bad day. I guess I'll request a semi-lock on this page (so it only can be edited by registered users). HPZ - O.N.E. ~Hanayo Asa~ 17:08, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Mmmm, that is too minor of an issue for a lock. Locks are only necessary if multiple users are vandalizing the page; if it's just one anon, they will get blocked. If the same anon does it again, I think that would be grounds for "reporting" them. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 17:10, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
Kachi Kochi Dragon
Not sure exactly. I closed it down as we weren't really getting that many requests, but I could open it up? Not sure if anyone besides me would see it, but you can try. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 13:45, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- The Darks need a good number of Level 3 Dragons to make it work. They probably wouldn't work well together. Although, a new Cyber Structure Deck is planned to release in December. See Structure Deck: Lightning Strike of the Mechlight Dragon. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 16:48, August 22, 2013 (UTC)