I Need Help
In order to make a clean list of the cards in my deck I tried to make two lines (Like this: ||), but I couldn't do it. How do I do that? Also, whenever I try to do it by using a lot of spaces, it just comes out as one space. What am I doing wrong?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 20:23, 23 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thank You. So, do you think you could answer my previous question?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 02:06, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Alright, I have my deck up, and now I would like it if some of you would rate it, and give me advice on how to make it better. Please rate on a scale of 1 to 10.
About your deck
Many things are wrong with your deck, First off, Premature Burial is banned, second, it is way too big.Vehicroidsrage 04:06, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
for your question
ask delta he is the admin and twotailed fox they can help you out if you cant do something Sartorias 10:44, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Hey Kagimizu! Check out the page for Crimson Crisis as soon as you see this. I think you'll be quite surprised ;)
Disregard My Last Message
Another user here really didn't listen to me, and they counted the page as vandalism. The card list is gone. I'll try posting it again, and I'll kindly ask that person to not delete it this time.
Trying It Again.
I tried to edit it again. Now we play the waiting game.
My DN name is skullvarnish. However, my internet has been acting up lately. I tried numerous times to get on last night and it kept kicking me off. Try tonight? -- Summoned Skull 2: Electric Boogaloo 13:36, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, that's fine to ask for others about cards/advice, you just can't have others make a deck for you, netdeck, etc.
- The due date is September 6, 2011, its a Tuesday, and we will accept entry until Wednesday afternoon. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 02:34, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
- After I make a section for the decks. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 02:38, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
"Is there a way to track who voted on the categories on the Poll code, <poll></poll>? I ask because I help BF2 on the Weekly Deck Competition, and we kinda want to know if there's a way to block a username from voting, so people can't vote for themselves, but just for a specific forum post. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 03:31, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- No, unfortunately there isn't.
- If you need it to be like that, why not do this instead of a poll? -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:36, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Excuse me...
I would love to help, but BF2's suggestions for the Xyz deck seem legit, and I don't know anything about making a Koaki Meiru deck. If I come up with something for either one, I'll post it. -- Summoned Skull 2: Electric Boogaloo 06:30, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, My name is Dom. I am from Australia and currently run a Gladiator Beast Deck. I saw your deck and your Dragunity Deck also and I believe I could help. The first deck on your profile needs ALOT of fixing; not trying to be rude, just honest and truthful. The Dragunity Deck is pretty good but could you possibly post a actual page dedicated to the decklist? It would help very much and would be much easier. If you would like me to help with anything go to my profile :D 184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:58, April 10, 2012 (UTC)DominikM97