Card Rulings:D.D. Warrior Lady
Deus Ex Machina did not make any mistake; he only copied it faithfully from the source that he got the ruling. He even put the word "sic" before the misspelled word;if you don't know what "sic" is, look here: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sic.PoirotH 12:08, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
--Koryuseness 19:29, October 19, 2009 (UTC) Yes, I know whats is "Sic", a gramatical use form from latin. So, he just copy and put right he found in the source? Oh! I din´t know that. He,he. Ok... My mistake... Greetings. ;P
- Um, what he said. XD
- The typo appeared on the original UDE FAQ. You can see the typo on Netrep, the Judge Resource site, and on Yu-Judges, all of which directly copy-and-pasted the ruling from the UDE FAQ.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 20:32, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
--Koryuseness 20:48, October 19, 2009 (UTC) Hehehe, yes... so that´s why some writings are misspelled... hehe, sorry by bother you. =) Well... I have a question, I think is not so difficul, but I have that doubt about Beast King Barbaros and his effect against a card´s effect like Trap Hole; I think I know it already but Im not sure. Can you take a look on it?? Is open on the Discussion of the Card, maybe there can put it on the Rulings for public knowledge. Can you answer it?? Or somebody else that knows about, same as you. Greetings friend. :D
- I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. When "Beast King Barbaros" is Summoned by Tributing three monsters, his effect acitvates and starts a Chain Link. Players may add additional Links to the Chain before the effect of "Beast King Barbaros" destroys all the cards. So,
- Chain Link 1: "Beast King Barbaros"
- Chain Link 2: "Trap Hole" (The effect of "Beast King Barbaros" has not resolved yet, so "Trap Hole" is still on the field.)
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 21:11, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
My Talk Page
When someone asks me something, I usually leave the answer on that person's Talk page - not my own - to ensure that they get the answer. It also prevents stuff like... well, like your question above. I didn't know that you were asking anything. I get an e-mail when someone leaves a message on my Talk page, so I always know when someone leaves something there. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 21:11, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
--Koryuseness 04:31, October 26, 2009 (UTC) Oks. Thanks by the explanation about Beast King Barbaros; I wanted to be sure about it. Now I know I was correct about. I will give the message in your Talk Page then. Greetings.
Card Rullings on Beast King Barbaros
If your opponent chains anything to barbaros it will happen before he destroys it except in the case of divine wrath or any other effect negating cards they will negate and destroy barbaros without his effect activating.--Berfomet 00:41, October 28, 2009 (UTC)
--Koryuseness 00:49, October 28, 2009 (UTC) Thank you. Yes, since the opponent can response with an card´s activation, then it will be negated and destroy by Divine Wrath... You clear me my doubs about. Thanks.
your welcome--Berfomet 00:52, October 28, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Firstly, the page itself says to provide a valid reference, otherwise additions will be reverted, which is what I did.
Secondly, I cannot locate the references for you; you are the one who added the information, and as such, that responsibility (so to speak) falls upon you. Rulings you came up with yourself are also not allowed, again as stated by the rulings page. Use Google or something, I guess.
Third, I have yet to see any of Konami's rulings "banned" on this site, so if you could provide an explanation for that.
- Along with Lord G's comment, we must have to following the chapter of Konami's Law Article that included Rulings and stuff on that Article you were trying to add. Anything from non-official Source or not Konami are disable to be adding to the Article itself. They must be by Konami or by former UDE only, and nothing more than that. If you want to add some rulings that didn't show on that article, please speak with ATEM as he's responsible for all those ruling articles and is very brilliant user around this site. Trust him well, as I do. --FredCat 19:50, January 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Your rulings about Thousand-Eyes Restrict are correct but, as Lord Grammaticus and FredCat pointed out, we cannot add them the the Ruling Pages because they are unofficial. This means that they aren't released by Konami or UDE. We add only Rulings released in official sited (TCG, OCG) and those that were previously official in TCG under the Previously Official Rulings section (UDE). ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 10:10, January 15, 2012 (UTC)