- 1 Sorry
- 2 WC10 card name
- 3 RE:Sorry..
- 4 stop adding that wc2010 sigh
- 5 Re: Template:CardTable2
- 6 Hi
- 7 Re: Poll
- 8 Re: Ally of Justice Nullfier
- 9 Re: Image Deletion
- 10 "Darklord Edeh Arae" or "Darklord Ede Arai"
- 11 Problem with Senjome
- 12 Could you help me?
- 13 DDS
- 14 WC09 clones
- 15 Hello
- 16 Question about your Images.
- 17 Re: Tag Teams
- 18 WC11 moves
- 19 WC 11 Characters
- 20 Impostor Jack Atlas
- 21 Re: Links?
- 22 Torunka in WC11
- 23 3rd Installment of WDC
- 24 Gaia Dragoon
I didn't know. But you still don't have to create new articles for them; we have them listed under their Fiend Roar Deity names. Flame Deity 19:42, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
WC10 card name
Because I think it's not necessary to do so. Instead of adding those name after the |name = line, you can move the article to new title --Blackwings0605 14:39, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
It's no problem. I'm just really nitpick-y about my User Pages.
Besides, I'm really hoping that they just mistranslated the name. I'm not sure how someone is supposed to wear that thing :P
stop adding that wc2010 sigh
because its annoying Sartorias 12:39, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
At last a greek!!!!!! How are you doing? Have you been editing here too? Coz I hadn't noticed you! No, I don't have a blog, do you know any?
actually no... never heard of them... but I could create an account guess...
Oops, haha, I kinda forgot. I'll get it up right now. DemonGodAsura 18:46, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Ally of Justice Nullfier
- I think you were right the first time. We should move it back to "Nullfier". We shouldn't call it "Nullfire", if it's never officially used that name. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:53, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Image Deletion
"Darklord Edeh Arae" or "Darklord Ede Arai"
Could you take a look at Talk:Senjome. Another user claims he uses a different WC10 Deck than the one listed. Could "2010_DL_DECK6" be an Action Replay glitch? -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:16, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
Could you help me?
There's a card called "Lightning Punisher. I really like that card and I posted an approximate greek name. However it is rather unsatisfactory. I wouldn't disturb you with sth so trivial but I saw that this card is in the list of your Followed Pages and I thought you might be interested in checking it out.
How are you doing btw?
P.S. Sorry forgot to sign...again --Montechristo95 21:08, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
I saw your name. I also thought abt this translation when I was editing the page but I was in some kind of dilemma; the punisher is called "Lightning" or he uses lightnings as a way to punish? Also does lightning refer to some of his characteristic?... Anyway the current translation is quite good and im fine with it. I'll try to think of an even better one if that's possible. My translation was very periphrastic but I wasn't sure abt either it's correct or not to use the current one but since you agree I'll just live it that way. I'll also ask another greek user who translates card names and maybe he can help us too. I know I sound rather hysterical...yeah I do all that fuss for a card name. Thanks for your help!
Glad you r fine. And don't worry abt the followed pages I do that also. --Montechristo95 08:47, May 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, please do. If it's not too much, color pictures and stats of even the ones I have would be helpful. Flame Deity 21:22, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, here! Use the name (card name)VG-DDS-EN.png. If you have color versions, upload them over the black and white ones I have. Flame Deity 21:26, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
Do you know if the images we're currently using for Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta are Action Replay glitches or if they are they supposed to appear like that? -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:10, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
Question about your Images.
I notice that there is diagonal striping going through your images. What is causing it? It is the biggest problem I have with them. I am glad you replaced my edit on "Alligator's Sword" I did what I could with the one that was there. However It had those diagonal lines also, just more so. I just cannot find a good way to edit those things out. The only other thing I notice is that the edges (esp. the top edge of the card) is chopped off. All in all though I love the detail and they are pretty good. Figure out how to fix those issues I mentioned and I would be ecstatic about them.
- I had the diagonal stripe problem before (e.g. File:ThunderKingRai-OhGLD3-EN-GUR-LE.jpg#File_history)
- (I don't know about yours) But if I go into the settings/options of the scanning program on the computer (like, mine would be MP Navigator EX), there's an option that says descreen or reduce moire (I think it's that one). Check that, it it should get rid of the diagonals. See if that works for you. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 12:38, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Tag Teams
Some character such as Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 appear as a Tag Duel only opponent in one game and a single Duel opponent in others. I don't know, I thought it would be consistent to give all characters an article, even if the information is available on another article. I suppose I don't really mind. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:13, March 4, 2011 (UTC)
I've most of the renames on your user page done now. Can you also check if "Speed Spell - Fallen Synchron" is called "Speed Spell - Deceased Synchron"? A few fansites are using that name. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:24, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
WC 11 Characters
Hello, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in making WC11 character pages. A lot of people, including myself, appreciate the time you're spending on this. Have a nice day. Golden Key (talk • contribs) 14:35, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Impostor Jack Atlas
What name does the impostor Jack Atlas use in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia? Is it simply "Jack Atlas" or something like "Fake Jack", "Imposter Jack", etc. -- Deltaneos (talk) 00:19, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, that was a misprint. I did mean 2011: Over the Nexus. I guess we should rename the article, since that name is more official. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:53, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
It's not related to the edit you made. The extension Semantic MediaWiki is acting buggy. It's treating some things that are supposed to be text as pagenames. That's why it's adding links. e.g. Property:WC10 Deck says it uses "string" (text) values, but atm it's treating them as "page" values. If you null edit (click edit, click save) the relevant property pages like that and then add ?action=purge to the end of the url of the affected page it should fix. Of course the affected pages will all automatically be fixed when the job queue is cleared. If you can't wait that long, you can null edit and purge pages. -- Deltaneos (talk) 01:45, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Also look at "Black Whirlwind", it's very glitch, as of Ruby link is cover up with yellow triangle symbol and all name in various language are red instead of original blue/black. So that's not only problem you found, Askspecial is also glitch up as well, cannot give more result with "Farther Result..." etc. --FredCat 01:54, March 16, 2011 (UTC)
Torunka in WC11
3rd Installment of WDC
I noticed those too. But they may not be constant (Gaia the Dragon Champion) and are not a supported Archetype, so it's better to leave the original name until confirmation. And you can't go assuming what changes to the name will be made. Jinrai translates to thnderclap/swift thunder, not just thunder. MadRest 18:45, February 17, 2012 (UTC)