User talk:Magellan End
Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the File:XiangkeMagician-EN-Anime-AV.jpeg page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
Tuning Magician image
- Is something wrong? I cropped it from a larger version of it's anime card (i know it wasn't fake, it looked just like this just double the size.) Magellan End (talk • contribs) 08:22, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- We don't allow fan made images. And in cases like those, cropping them, is not as legitimate as getting it directly from an official source. And could you please point me to the image you cropped it from? Even if it looked like that one you pointed, it may have been fan-made. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:56, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- It can't be fan-made, that's just not possible, I cropped it from an image of Yuya drawing it after playing Match Pump. And i don't have the original any more, i saved the image after cropping it. All i could find was a "replica", but it's much smaller than the one i originally found which was approximately 2560x1440 pixels. Magellan End (talk • contribs) 12:34, July 9, 2016 (UTC)
- The one you uploaded wasn't twisted as this one. It was actually very good.
- In any case, you shouldn't just crop. We seek the card arts from an official source, not cuts from bigger images.
- And you can indent your text by using colons (
:) before each paragraph.
- And thank you for your honest answer. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 12:58, July 9, 2016 (UTC) —Last edited at 13:03, July 9, 2016 (UTC).
"Scarlight" dub image
Could you please provide with me with a link for that image of Scarlight from the dub? It looks like Dailymotion's player but I can't find anything.
- I watched the dub theme for episodes 76-100 (which is out there for some reason). I paused it randomly when my brother knocked on my door, and then I got that 1 frame with Scarlight, I cropped it and uploaded it here. The only link is this one:
Please don't upload unofficial images. This includes cropping the artwork of a card and upload it as if it was from the official website (
-OW). Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 01:59, February 9, 2017 (UTC)
- I was pretty sure this was from the official site: http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=VlGL8L3h , but i guess that wasn't from the official site afterall, sorry for the inconvenience. Magellan End (talk • contribs) 03:01, February 9, 2017 (UTC)