- 1 Card Appearance talk:Majestic Red Dragon
- 2 Life Stream Dragon Rulings
- 3 Union Monsters' Lore difference
- 4 Forum:Darklord Desire Effect Help
- 5 Phase or Fase
- 6 Dragunity Aklys' effect
- 7 Verdant Sanctuary Forum
- 8 "Once per Turn" Explanation
- 9 Forced Requisition
- 10 Forum
- 11 Great Responsible
- 12 Stubborn devil...
- 13 Dark World Image...
- 14 Super Rej.
- 15 Forum Respond
- 16 Forum that maybe need to be...
- 17 suicide bomber game mechanics
- 18 Forum:Sylvan Questions, request confirm?
- 19 Yosenju
- 20 I'm with you
Card Appearance talk:Majestic Red Dragon
- Jack intended to use "Shock Wave" on his own "Majestic Red Dragon". Note that in the anime, "Majestic Red Dragon" has different effect and it can still be destroyed by card effect. See the English Anime section of "Majestic Red Dragon" article for more.
- Carly can activate "Earthbound Release" on her "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu" because "Earthbound Release" Tribute monster to activate its effect. And a Tributed card is not considered as destroyed Blackwings0605 (talk) 13:45, January 13, 2011 (UTC)
Life Stream Dragon Rulings
- Then add that when you're post/update the rulings, say that they are from the site as such and such. --FredCat 12:59, April 29, 2011 (UTC)
Regarding the Barbaros thing- how come? Doesn't skill drain negate the effect where he can be normal summoned without tributes?
Union Monsters' Lore difference
Thank you for put some logical sense into my thought, that did help me making my Ruling improving very much. Check this topic out! Feel free change it to suit explanation if you wish. Or if you want me to adapt it, just message me. :-) --FredCat 13:26, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
I am not sure if it's correct, so please check the forum out if you think so or not. If you do, then I am happy with my ruling - if you do not, then help me slap the ruling correct (Judge Rulings)... --FredCat 19:24, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Whew, I got it right this time, never thought of those dragons, you missed Light End Dragon as well, but it's common to leave the light out. --FredCat 23:00, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Phase or Fase
I know that someone made a misspell on "Phase" - But he's not only one; I recalled that when I chatted with few of my buddies on phone or AIM, sometimes they said "fone" (as slang for phone) and few other word like that. --FredCat 10:45, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
Dragunity Aklys' effect
Er, I think he is asking for "Dragunity Aklys" effect that activate to target 1 card on the field and destroy it... It's been answer many times from before; Aklys cannot activate if the target monster (Equipping on) is leaving the field. --FredCat 17:03, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
Verdant Sanctuary Forum
Thank you for a quick answer, I got the solved answer in my Judge Ruling. If you like to know, feel free check out my article and if you see any, you're welcome to correct them by change them or just message me. ^_^ --FredCat 00:02, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, Falzar b-slapped your face with his clever answer again? --FredCat 10:47, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
"Once per Turn" Explanation
Thank you for your grateful explains, that clear my thought and I sorta taken your words and put them on my Ruling Article - it's in List A, Affection. For directly link, hit my "D" in my user name. --FredCat 23:24, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, you know what? Thank you for bringing that topic to attention... I got couple articles about it covered; It lacked a gallery when I went to checking it. Then I added the ruling as well as my own "Problem Solved" text posted up... Feel free check them out if you wish. Yes, Force Requisition is still missing couple images in that gallery article... if you like, go ahead and find them. --FredCat 00:44, January 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hello: there is an answer you've written on a page that i didn't understand: Forum:Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon: all
- At the last question, did you mean that i CANNOT tribute face-down Sabre Tiger, or did you mean that Sabre Tiger's Atk doesn't decrease? Thank you for answering =) —This unsigned comment was made by Imadmagician (talk • contribs) 08:47, January 25, 2012
He's still continuing to try and get the exact answer, ever we already answered him repeat... Oooh... He should using "Common Sense" that I linked, since I already posted the full explains... --FredCat 16:32, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Dark World Image...
Is that really alright to bypassing the image policy and post the image in your own article? Dino told me I can't put in a card or an icon in my "Card of the Day" article... --FredCat 12:30, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, be sure to get rid of them before Dino smell them and scowl you over the hedge... --FredCat 23:18, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
That spell don't counting all discard/tribute before and after it activation, only after it activation. It's like you're Special Summoned "Quillbolt Hedgehog" while you have a Tuner face-up on the field, then you used them both as Material for Synchro Monster, "Quillbolt Hedgehog" memorized it effect and disappeared from the field - worst, from the game. "Imperial Iron Wall" don't making it any difference; it's not what "Super Rejuvenation" is working.
The point is; It remembered once it effect is activation then it shall do afterward. It don't remember what happened when the timing was passing, like you discard bunch of dragon then play that spell card, it give you nothing. It's like you're taking test without studying the method of how to solve the questions. That's how it work; you done the test and failed it, only to learn that you missed the bunch of correct answer you should had to be studying for. --iFredCat 13:58, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Interesting... then DN Admins and Judges are dumbasses... they said it don't work. --iFredCat 14:23, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- And if that was a lie, you're not forgiven very easily. Do you understand? --iFredCat 14:25, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
Forum that maybe need to be...
suicide bomber game mechanics
Thank you for the swift reply, and i was certain it was an trigger effect. Perhaps it's in the translation.
I am sure however that Glassjaw's effect is not activated when used as XYZ material because he is send as a cost not by effect.
Forum:Sylvan Questions, request confirm?
Is there any way you could look over my answer (here Forum:Sylvan Questions) and make sure that I am right? I believe I am, however with the issue of a card in the hand having a specific activation requirement, I am not sure I answered correctly. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 02:55, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but would you be able to clear up the specifics on the recent Yosenju forum? I lack the complete knowledge (and confidence in my knowledge) to explain to the bloke there that he's interpretating them wrongly.
I'm with you
Don't let that Nbajammer guy get to you man. He's a hard-nosed jackass who abuses his admin authority. I agree with you on the matter. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 20:44, April 12, 2015 (UTC)