User talk:Messengerofthedark/Archive 3
- 1 RE:Rulings Knowledge
- 2 Hey, I was wondering...
- 3 Hi.
- 4 Your X-Saber Deck
- 5 WDC
- 6 Re: New Template
- 7 HELP ME!!!
- 8 Re:HELP!!!
- 9 Deletion
- 10 X-Sabers/XX-Sabers
- 11 I'm not an admin though... but thanks!
- 12 What picture(s) should I put in the Normal Summon page?
- 13 Dark Ruler OTK
- 14 Trick Battle
- 15 NO thanks
- 16 I got everthing
- 17 Necro
- 18 WDC Question?
- 19 Stardust Dragon (Paradox)
- 20 Re: Deletion
- 21 Re: Card Editing/Anime Summaries
- 22 Deck help/Something i am not sure will work
- 23 WDC 13
- 24 Shining Darkness
- 25 New Konami Yugioh Card trading game official rule book v.7
- 26 RE: Protection Please
- 27 Questions about rulings
- 28 Gnome
- 29 FLIP Summon Deck
- 30 WDC Idea
- 31 Ha.
- 32 ...?
- 33 Hmm.
- 34 Heh.
- 35 You make me laugh.
- 36 Re: Hey
- 37 IRC
- 38 Fresh start?
- 39 :)
- 40 About deck contest 14..
- 41 Please...
- 42 WDC Idea
- 43 Another WDC Idea
- 44 Re: Lonefire + Cactus
- 45 Featured Cards
- 46 WDC Idea from the Idea Forum
- 47 Thanks
- 48 A little question in the rulings department...
- 49 Booster Box Questions
- 50 Well, What Can I Say?
- 51 Scar-Red
- 52 Rescue Cat Priority
- 53 Can you rate my deck
- 54 hey
- 55 Traditional/Advanced tips
- 56 Kevin Tewart
- 57 RE:Talk Pages
- 58 IRC Channel
- 59 Re: Featured Card
- 60 RE: Super Cat
- 61 Rate my deck
- 62 Found you.
- 63 Re: Tragoedia -> Kar
- 64 Great Poseidon Beetle
- 65 Card Tips:Dandylion
- 66 Re: Welcome Back
- 67 Re: Forum Deletion
- 68 WDC
- 69 Ancient Forest Question
- 70 Re-Open WDC
- 71 Chain Burn
- 72 Dan Of Aquos.
- 73 Handy the dick
- 74 Chat Bans
- 75 IRC
Me? I've just been doing this for a long time. I started playing around MRD, and I got into judging ... I don't really remember when, but "Toon Gemini Elf" came out shortly afterwards.
Pretty much the only way to get better is through practice. Just hang out around Q&A forums - like here, or on Pojo, or other sites - and answer questions whenever you can. If you get it right, then you'll learn it better; if you don't, then you'll learn something new, and get better. And if you can, find a local tournament and start judging for it. Getting "in-depth" experience like that will help you learn quickly, especially player management situations, which can't be effectively taught on-line.
Also, I don't know everything. There's still a lot I don't know about the cards, and even more that I don't know about mechanics. Everyone is always learning. When I answer questions, I almost always look up the answer first, just in case there's an obscure ruling that I don't know.
Oh, and learning Japanese helps, since you can get all the stuff from the OCG. Y'know, because learning a new language just to get better at a card game is TOTALLY reasonable. :P
Hey, I was wondering...
I'm a friend of VR, and I was wondering if you could take a look at my decks to see if you could help them. Fuogdino 17:25, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
I am planning on a Black Tyranno Direct attack. we think we know what all we need, VR will post here on ur talk page on what we are thinking for it's finishing build. Fuogdino 19:02, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Your X-Saber Deck
I have created a page in the Duel Terminal that catalogued our duel.
I still need you to post your Decklist at the top though.
--GoldenSandslash15 05:41, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Got it. Thanks. --GoldenSandslash15 18:04, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
You think it is about time to end WDC 13? -bewk 05:27, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
Re: New Template
Motd- plz help me!! I'm freaking out. I tried to access the Serebii.net IRC chat by accident from Freenode instead of PurpleSurge. This redirected me to #do-not-join-this. From there, I got banned from Freenode and now I can't access any Freenode channels. What should I do??? HELP!!! -TehPurpleOne's User Page (Talk to Me) Or Read my Blog 23:36, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
because I feel they need to be revealed by some people who know for sure, not people who have heard rumors
I'm not an admin though... but thanks!
Thank-you for notifying me. I'm unfortunately not an Administrator of this website so I cannot block this/these user/s, but, I can report this to the most reliable admin, and that is Deltaneos. Don't worry, I will promise I'll report this vandalism. Thanks for telling me. --002517 04:36, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
What picture(s) should I put in the Normal Summon page?
I'm just following what the WikiStickies says on there. If the pictures, that I put up, are not the ones for that page, then what pictures should I put up? --Notra 06:37, January 11, 2010 (UTC)Notra
- Oooooh. I see what you are saying here. --Notra 18:15, January 11, 2010 (UTC)Notra
Dark Ruler OTK
- I kinda agree with this Unregistered User, other than his horrible comments. What's wrong with my OTK? "Harpie's Feather Duster" and "Raigeki" will clear the opponent's field. If you don't want me to put them as optional cards, I can put them in the OTK card list. The OTK rule says: Maximum 6 cards in an OTK. Please do not delete it. --002517 07:30, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh no, I don't want to keep repeating this subject with other users, but never mind... I especially wrote in the OTK: If you know (Or your guessing) that your opponent might destroy your Set "Reversal of Fate", please make sure that you are ready to counter cards that attempt to destroy your Set cards. --002517 08:26, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for your encouragement of my OTK, but I still don't understand the "Light Barrier" and "Reversal of Fate" combo. And you mentioned "Heavy Storm" or "Giant Trunade", but that will only destroy those cards. Help... --002517 11:31, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
P.S. By the way, I forgot to mention, when you use "Light Barrier"the results are indefinite. You never know if you get Heads or Tails, so in that case, would "Reversal of Fate" be better? ... --002517 11:38, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
I've got an idea for our next deck contest - it's been such a long time. (Not really weekly anymore, is it...) The idea is a deck based around Trick Battle, from the anime. But before I make the contest, I need to know how the card works... is battle damage inflicted in reverse as well? Runer5h 20:51, January 12, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- Oh, OK. You know, I didn't know that. I replaced the "Reversal of Fate" with the "Light Barrier" on the OTK page, and I will redo the edits I previously made on that page. Thanks for everything! --002517 00:57, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
OK, that's how it works. So, what do you think of the idea? Runer5h 02:49, January 13, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
I got everthing
sorry THANK for offering
When is the next WDC (Weekly Deck Competition)? Sorry, but I'm totally new to this. What is the maximum number of cards that are need to be used in a deck? Do the decks have to be real and not one that's just made up? PLEASE HELP ME!!! --002517 05:58, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
Stardust Dragon (Paradox)
I just placed your image onto the original Stardust Dragon, since Stardust Dragon (Paradox) is being deleted. That Stardust Dragon was just the original Stardust, only with different colors to show it was Paradox's card now. Anyways, check it out on Stardust Dragon's gallery!
Sorry about Mikami. A lot of stuff that got deleted was broken redirects or other card info pages that should have been moved along with their main card article. I've fixed some of them. Is there anyting else that you think shouldn't have been deleted? -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:50, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Could you tell me which individual ones you think shouldn't have been deleted? -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:04, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Card Tips:Guard Hedge was deleted because it should have been moved to Card Tips:Hedge Guard, which was since recreated. That one has has been fixed.
- I think Card Trivia:Jinzo - Lord was pointless. "Jinzo" is used to Sumon "Jinzo - Lord". Pointing out that it's an upgraded version seems redundant.
- For Card Trivia:Spectre, aside from colour, I don't think there's a strong resemblance between "Spectre" and "Minar".
- I've brought back Card Trivia:Edge Hammer or at least the first bullet.
- Last Turn FTK and the first part of Card Trivia:Broken Bamboo Sword I think should be kept.
- Card Trivia:Accumulated Fortune, Card Trivia:Reasoning and Card Trivia:Infernity Climber, I'm not sure about but wouldn't mind if they were kept or deleted.
- You should probably be asking her about these, since she is the one who deleted them. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:02, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Card Editing/Anime Summaries
Yeah, I'd say card names should always be in quotes when used in prose. Except maybe if it's a Duel Spirit rather than the card itself, e.g. Dark Magician Girl (character). -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:44, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
Deck help/Something i am not sure will work
Dude, here is the link for my deck hope you can help me with the edits that it might need [Nature vs Synthetics]
Gearfist0 Febuary 2, 2010 (UTC)
Here is the deck, post ABPF. It runs pretty smoothly. Just wan't to see other people's opinion. -bewk 05:49, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll try your tips out. Thank you. -bewk 17:26, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
I got the names from these scans: http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3391/img010no.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5922/img011z.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9022/img012rt.jpg http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1746/img013rx.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3482/img014g.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2072/img015af.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6276/img016w.jpg http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4577/img017s.jpg
I translated most of them myself. Masterdramon 22:23, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
New Konami Yugioh Card trading game official rule book v.7
Please check out the book before you make any changes to "When Simultaneous spell speed 1 effects are activated" its on page 43 3rd paragraph read it well and you will find that there is a mistake in the order and priority on the order of the special Chain If u dont understand english very well becuz ur chinese i guess (i saw ur orig konami cards in jap version) than try ur best to understand, It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out the rules If you dont find the error on the wikia after reading the book READ IT AGAIN!! For Rules Sake thank you, and STOP UNEDDITING the mistakes that i corrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trascendent 05:28, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Haha your hilarious Konami FAQ answered by people who made the Game? Good one
i dont know why you believe that fan made site becuz they speak Japanse? or because you believed a lie some kid told you
1 - Konami Faq Does not in anyway offer TCG OCG OR any other type of official rules, the site is answered by anyone, and anyone can write rules there 2 - KONAMI FAQ was created to Give the Job that normally konami would do of answeing so many COG questions to The "people to figure it Out by themselves Does not necesseraly mean the "people" would Get the Correct meaning 3- KONAMI FAQ is Made of yugioh fans between the ages of 20-8 genereally the older generation would have most answers to the questions that kids could not figure out themselves 4 - Konami FAQ is what is called A "FORUM" do you know what i forum is????????? IS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 - to get the right meaning of the cards you have to spent an hour sometimes more to trully be 100% right, it doesn't just take a glimpse at the descroption for 5 minutes and understanding of course you wouldn't understand it because i have to explain you this whole thing 6 - Unless the Information you "claim" is authentic, it will have to have come directly from The official yougioh website here's a link to the site if couldn't find it www.yugioh-card.com The only mistake Konami made was make so many steps in the game and giving so little detail, and make a 12"x7" Official Rule book consisting Of only 50 Pages!! Trascendent 06:00, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Of course you dont get the point Just like you wouldn't understand what someone is telling you or what you read Just because KONAMI FAQ has MOderators does not make it Legit Nor Linked to konami from konami , just because you label yourself as a judge of yugioh (honestly based on your ideas i dont even think konami would even want you) and you can convince a bunch of naive kids doesn't mean you are right I am not going to waste my time trying to convice i dont know why would you have Japanese version Deck,? are you even "from" wisconsin?
RE: Protection Please
explain to me better! my English is very very bad!--Modo assalto 16:48, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- sorry! more I'm not admin!
- here you find the admins! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!:Administrators --Modo assalto 17:44, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Questions about rulings
i saw your comment come check out the east side Gnome, its a nice place i usualy go every week youl recognise me easily ,long brown hair i usualy wear black and have a blue jacket.
on another note if you want to play a realy fun deck, do aliens they realy cause headaches for some people. i like to cause odd looks by introducing mine as the cutest deck ever. Kazisaki 17:31, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
FLIP Summon Deck
I am curious to know why you decide to put that deck to rest? --FredCat100 15:28, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
Ah alright, is there an article that included all "Summon" decks or not? --FredCat100 15:33, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
Is there any article link to that page you're talk about, or is it not exist yet? --FredCat100 15:45, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
What if we made up 8 cards and had each person build a deck using one of the cards? Runer5h 20:48, March 10, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- Actually, only just now... whoops. Looks like you decided against an entirely new banlist... well, for new card ideas, check out some of the cards on the Dream Card page. I think that maybe for some of the cards you'd only use one original cards, and for others you could have some made-up cards for an archetype. And sorry, I can't really enter the new WDC - I have lots of stuff happening the next few days. Runer5h 21:03, March 10, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- OHH, you clever SOB. I completely forgot about using that card. Runer5h 21:42, March 10, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Not my fault that he's terrible at this game. I know I'm being a little mean, but the truth can't be denied. --Lifisali 00:55, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
He's deserves it if he's posting less then good information on a widely public website. Those are terrible cards. Why mislead people by making it seem as if they're actually any good in a Lightsworn deck? Oh, so they can lose more and have a terribly built deck, all because someone posted shitty advise on a well known website. I'm surprised it wasn't fixed sooner. Then again, a lot of stuff on this wikia is poorly written, so why should I complain. :| --Lifisali 01:06, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Because you should always believe what you read on the internetz. Net decking is a joke that butthurt people made up. It can and WILL happen, regardless of what people think of it. If your deck is good and wins games consistently, then it's going to be netdecked. It happens to all and any of the top toer decks as soon as they emerge to be so. So I wouldn't whine if I were you. --Lifisali 01:16, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Also,if information is posted freely on the internet, such as a Deck List, if it's good and works well consistently, it's going to be net decked. Hence why it's a non stoppable phenomena. Even if it's discouraged, it's going to happen agian and again and again, regardless of your weak little opinions on whats soooo bad about it. --Lifisali 01:23, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Originality is only good if it makes a massive competitive impact on the game. Otherwise it has no use other then being another weightless leaf in the wind. And more will come, but only a few will make any real splash. So I understand what you mean by originality, but it does no good supportively on your end of the arguement. --Lifisali 01:27, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
You make me laugh.
Net decking is the best thing that happened to YuGiOh. Without it, the competitive arena of todays game would not be as great as it is today. Stop believeing in such a juvenile lie. --Lifisali 01:33, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you.Altyrell 14:27, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
What just happened? I cannot connect to the IRC. Am I banned for some strange reason? -bewk 03:33, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Pretty please, with a cherry on top, may I be unbanned from the IRC? Pweeeeease!
I promise to be sugary sweet and nice to all, even to that...uh, Alt dude.
No, I'm no doing anything I said I was going to do. Proof that I'm a good little duelist.
Reason for asking is that I need to extract my revenge in a much more subtle way. A...*dramaticdrumroll* shadow duel!!! >:U To end things once and for all! The loser is... well, we'll negotiate something.
So, pweety pwease? I promise. If I ever be naughty again, feel free to totally ban me from wikia. Good enough? *tsk, I hate kissing ass...* --Lifisali 05:07, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
I knew you'd hear me out. Thanks! --Lifisali 05:26, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
About deck contest 14..
When will the poll be up? Lon3wolf 18:36, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, but: Could you put a rule Snowman Eater?, Because this in my country is having conflicts, because they say that its effect does not apply when the attacked face-down.
I know my persistence is a bit trying at times, but please, Asura, I need your patience. You need to realize that perhaps I have my own issues that may negatively influence my words and actions. I can't stop these things from doing this to me, and I apologize for it. It's just so hard for me...please, just understand this much for me? --Lifisali 03:46, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I hate you too. --Lifisali 05:03, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
stop messing with my ruling
What do you think of an Assault Mode deck contest? My idea was that only up to two people could choose the same monster. So, that puts us at 14 possible contestants. Runer5h 16:25, March 28, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Hey, who says we you can't win the WDC? It's their fault for not figuring out how perfect Masked Chopper is for the contest.
As for not being allowed to use Stardust/Assault, the decks are supposed to be judged by how well they're made in regards to the monster chosen. So it's probably all right to have Stardust - it shouldn't be too unbalancing. Runer5h 16:49, March 28, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- OK... I'll put it on later today. Runer5h 16:53, March 28, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- It's up now. Runer5h 02:15, March 29, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Another WDC Idea
What if we did decks based on imaginary cards? I've selected 8 undersupported archetypes and created anywhere from two to five cards for that archetype, and my idea is that each contestant would have to pick an archetype and use at least one of each of the cards. If you give me your e-mail, I'll be able to send you my ideas, and you can comment on them. Runer5h 23:05, April 3, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- I took the liberty of editing your featured card article to add more tips, and clarify it somewhat. I think you'll like the changes.
- Also, I sent the email. What do you think? Runer5h 01:45, April 5, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- Umm... did you get the email? Runer5h 02:40, April 7, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- Haven't seen him in AGES. Does he still use his Yusei deck? Anyways, whenever you have the time is OK. Runer5h 19:23, April 7, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Re: Lonefire + Cactus
- Dragos effect is continuous while Cactus Bouncer's is conditional to a Plant being on the field so if Lonefire is tributed then Bouncer's effect would deactivate until the new Plant monster hits the field. I saw this on TCGplayer as well. There arent any rulings for Bouncer yet either. NYKid8295 10:08, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
I could help you with the Featured Card articles if you want. -bewk 22:57, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
WDC Idea from the Idea Forum
OK, I'll put that up. And I don't think that Alchemist is a good idea - I'd run Kycoo instead. Runer5h 00:27, April 25, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Thanks for remove the little double glitch from my page. I apprenticed it. --FredCat100 15:00, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
A little question in the rulings department...
Ok, so i was working on a request on decks for free... and i started playtesting it. I noticed that cyberdark monsters do not say "equip it to this monster as an equip spell card." Instead they just state "equip it to this monster."
So does this mean in any way that i could tribute and armed dragon lv3 to summon lv5 while equipped to a cyberdark during the standby phase?
Could i remove an equipped dragon to summon REDMD
And finally, could i use the effect of Koa'ki meiru dragon or prime material dragon while equipped to cyberdark dragon.
I know, this is probably a bit on the stupid side xD... i just wanted to make sure. TwosidedDragon 15:27, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok thanks... oh how i wish that wasn't true |B TwosidedDragon 18:41, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
Booster Box Questions
Hi Messengerofthedark, this is MorphingJar700 here, and I'm glad I turned to you for this question. I'm only 13, so please don't violently call me dumb! Could you please tell me the difference between retail booster boxes and hooby booster boxes? (here's an external link, if you need help)and  Thanks! MorphingJar700MorphingJar700 06:30, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
Well, What Can I Say?
Thanks for helping me with this question! Now I know which booster box to buy, without wasting my time on sorting them. I know there are some very helpful people on the net, and you're one of them! Thanks again! MorphingJar700MorphingJar700 07:10, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
You do know that Scarred is incorrect as other websites including Shriek use Scar-Red. DracoX 17:04, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah noticed that since long time. However Scar-Red has already been decided to be use as an official name. DracoX 01:53, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
Rescue Cat Priority
Thanks for your notice. I know that Rescue's owner has the priority, but what's about Torrential Tribute's chain when Cat is gone? How about Beasts that Cat summoned would be in that path instead? --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 12:10, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- So you say that Cat disappeared right by the time Torrential hit, then two Beasts popped from nowhere? --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 19:13, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Can you rate my deck
I want someone test this. I've been play it for a month and I think it's good, but it summoned LV5 synchro monsters hardly. Sometimes I need to use Naturia Beast and Ally of Justice Catastor
Overall I think it's awesome. Can you test this for me? Please Reply at email@example.com
well as far as the north east is concerned drill warrior will be destroyed by all those cards so maybe there should be an asterisk next to the rules here
For the tips, do you really think we need to have an advanced section, couldn't we just have a traditional, because any card can be used in traditional. --Tapper930 (talk • contribs) 18:25, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
See User talk:Deltaneos#Kevin Tewart. Basically, I'm wanting someone to look over the stub I created for him to check for accuracy and potentially add any tidbits, and Delt pointed me to you. Any thoughts? =) 「ダイノガイ千？！」? · Talk⇒Dinoguy1000 01:58, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, that's about as much as I know as well. I can dig around Pojo's forums, but I doubt that I'll turn up much of anything. I personally am not much of a fan when it comes to articles regarding specific people in the Yu-Gi-Oh! community. DemonGodAsura (talk • contribs) 02:21, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
We are trying to remove all irrelevant content on the Talk Pages. You can voice your opinions in this thread: Forum:How should we deal with ruling queries and general discussions on Talk Pages?.-- (Talk) 07:43, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Demon God Asura can you please unblock me from the IRC channels duel channel. I did not cheat and if it looked like I did then i will give hand numbers and feild checks at the end of every turn. BTW I am Duelman 177User:007714 (talk • contribs) 06:47, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Featured Card
Given the current setup, it's only possible to do one Featured Card at a time. But it shouldn't be too hard to alter the templates to allow for more. I like the idea. I'll see if I can get it to work. I'm guessing the cards are the Polar Gods?-- Deltaneos (talk) 14:56, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Here's how to do it. Just copy that version and change the summary and date if we're doing them as the Featured Card. If it's something else, use different names, images and pagename obviously. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:41, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Super Cat
I got them from unregistered user that tried to create, which failed, the page as I was one perfected it. He leaved them there so I just copy them down and fixing it to suit translation. Honestly, check it history where you saw it. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:23, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- What's going on? I just checked the link that you leave, it's now red while it was blue. --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 19:51, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Rate my deck
Monters:Newdoria*2,Sinpe Hunter,Wall of Illusion,Gorz The Emissary of Darkness,Dark jeroid,Dark Necrofear,Sinister Sprocket,Dark Hunter*2,Dark Tinker,Power Invader,Mad Archfiend,Goldd,Wu-lord of dark world,Sangan,Gil Grath,Night Assailant Rege,Gatekeeper of dark world,Archfiend of Gilfer,Dark Armed Dragon,The Wicked Dreadroot,Battle Fader
Spells:Mystical Space Typhoon*2,Burden of the mighty,Monster Reborn,Allure of Darkness,Dark Hole,Dark Core
Traps:Call of the haunted,Meteor Flare,Dimensional Prison,Bottomless Trap Hole,Dark Illusion*2,Trap Hole*2,Eradicator Epidemic Virus,Seven Tools of the Bandit,Magic Cylinder,Sakuretsu Armor
Synchros:Chaos King Archfiend*2,Stardust Dragon,Infernity Doom Dragon
I've been lurking on DGz for almost two years now, and I just noticed that you and the user DemonGodAsura are the same person. Did you know that Subcontinental86 also is a member on DGz? By the way, my user name is Demra Kard. I know, it's a dumb user name, but I'll have it changed soon. -bewk 00:54, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Tragoedia -> Kar
- Would I like what? The description of Kar? I suppose so if it makes things clearer. You don't have to if it's too much work. -- Deltaneos (talk) 18:20, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it being the principal's first name seems to be wrong. I hear that in the English chapter 22, Tragoedia said "But now I have returned. I have abandoned my physical body and now have a new vessel named 'Kar'.". It seems very unusual that they'd rename something that has already been released in the English TCG. I think our best option is to wait until Trageodia gets mentioned in the English manga, before making any changes to the Tragoedia (character) article. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:11, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Great Poseidon Beetle
- It's okay. The preference list for card article names is English TCG > English video game > English anime > English manga > Japanese, so the move was legitimate. But now that it has a different name in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus, I needed to know if the current name is a manga or TCG name, before deciding to move it. -- Deltaneos (talk) 16:45, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
"With the March 2011 lists, even in Traditional Format, this combo will not work (because it's limited"
"You can target the card discarded as the Cost, to return it to the hand."
Re: Welcome Back
- I'm currently revamping my Decks, so when that's done I should be back in IRC when I am able to.Altyrell (talk • contribs) 22:20, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Forum Deletion
Ancient Forest Question
Simple question. I've Ancient Forest on the field and my Fly-Fang and Sky Oni-Eating Ray had attack and they had done the requirement for their effects. So what happens? IsolatedSilverWind (talk • contribs) 17:12, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering if Fairy Wind works by destroying face-up cards (such as Trap Cards and Spell Cards that aren't continuous but were in previous chain links) or if it only counts continuous ones. BF2 Talk Deck Guides 12:46, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Fantastic, so it's basically just a Chain Strike for less damage but with the benefit of destroying Field Spells (works against Dragunities and Six Samurai extremely well). BF2 Talk Deck Guides 20:42, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Dan Of Aquos.
Hey, Youre The One Who Kickbanned Dan Correct? The Others DID tell you that he has a second acoount which he's using to bybass the kickban correct? If not, his second account is User:EgyptianDuelist0000
- You may want to ask Delt to run a checkuser to make sure the two accounts are really connected before kickbanning him; none of my (admittedly few) interactions with EgyptianDuelist ever raised any red flags with me. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 06:01, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- No one told me that, and like Dinoguy1000 says, EgyptianDuelist0000 hasn't done anything that I've seen remotely worth of such actions. I actually won't be talking to Del about a user check, just because I don't think that a permanent ban is necessary, only a temporary one, as a rule "punishment". I'm not looking to take away any user's privileges to use the chat unless they're deserving of not being given said privilege. I was going to unban him yesterday, but I never got around to it. DemonGodAsura (talk • contribs) 09:49, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Handy the dick
Can You Please block User:Handy the dick. This user came on and completly spammed 10-12 pages of spam. Without mods, we're left to fend for our selves and it's not always so great
Would You Kickban:
Theyre the Trollers/Spammers of The Day
- Reason:They Cause Nothing But Trouble Whatsoever.
DGA? This is AbysmalDragon here, what were you going to see me about?