RE: Just a question...
1) You should learn to use the "Preview" button. It's the button next to the "Publish" button. 2) A quote is to copy and paste something; word for word, such as:
- When a monster on the field is shuffled into the Main Deck, or becomes an Xyz Material, it is no longer a card on the field, however its effects that activate when it “leaves the field” will not activate.
- It does not say when a "Leaves the Field" monster (such as Tengu) becomes a Xyz Material, it won't have it's effect activated. .
- That is an extrapolation/interpretation. Not a quote.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 12:08, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Starbright Dragon's Translation
I do not speak fluent Japanese or anything, but I can read and understand enough when it comes to cards, and your translation not including Normal Summon specifically but including face-up is correct. I guess we would find out anyway when it's made in the TCG, buy just saying. Bhigpx (talk • contribs) 12:26, September 9, 2011 (UTC)