You sound good, want to play sometime? --10reapaer01 22:40, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
On the left side of the screen under the search bar there should be a button at the bottom of the line that says IRC Channel. When you click it, you go to a new page. Neer the end of the page, there should be a hyper link that says something about Java. (Don't know exact words) Click it to go to a new page. Where it says Wikian, put your name and click the button below it and you can duel on that sight. --10reapaer01 22:50, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
Wate to connect, then say hi. --That One Guy Who Comes Hear
k, I needed to remake my deck before we played anyway, so I'm fine with that. --10reapaer01 00:18, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Thanks, but I'm sorry I couldn't play my best yet. --10reapaer01 00:48, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- 1 Card Trivia:Card Blocker
- 2 Blanking
- 3 Use of talk pages
- 4 Confirmation
- 5 Infernity & Zombies
- 6 RE:Miracle Pyramid
- 7 Swear in MM Structure Deck
- 8 Endymion
- 9 "Naturia Bamboochute" Tip
- 10 Card Guard Tip
- 11 About the overusage of linking problem that you are fixing...
- 12 Question for You
- 13 Fairy Archer
- 14 Re: Character appearances
- 15 Dragunity Arms Laevatein x LaDD
- 16 Re: TwoTailedFox
- 17 Tips reformatting
- 18 Trivia
- 19 Card Trivia:Dread Dragon
- 20 RE: Grouch-Man
- 21 RE: Advanced/Traditional Formats
- 22 RE:Traditional/Advanced tips
- 23 Caps
- 24 What is up with your edits?
- 25 What are you doing with the Talk Pages?
- 26 Re:User Page
- 27 What are you doing.
- 28 Edit wars
- 29 Hidden Arsenal.......................
- 30 Witch Doctor of Chaos Misprint
- 31 2010 Collector Tins
- 32 Card Trivia:Black Whirlwind
- 33 Okay
- 34 Do you want to discuss it?...
- 35 What's the point...
- 36 Fixing Pages
- If you want to discuss whether or not he looks like "Swordsman of Landstar", you can do so on the talk pages. However, if you edit war, you will be blocked. Fair warning. Danny Lilithborne 18:13, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
Use of talk pages
The very reason article talk pages exist on wikis is for editors to discuss changes/improvements to articles or find help. They're not forums. They are there for people who are trying to improve the quality of articles. General talk about the subject of the article is unproductive. The forums however may be used for such talk.
- Wikipedia outright disallows talk unrelated to the article in question.
- The general Wikia help has a page on talk pages, not related to any specific wiki. It only mentions using talk pages for users to help improve articles and says nothing about general non-wiki discussion about the subject of the article.
- We even have a page saying what's allowed and not allowed on talk pages here. Although I did write that page myself, it was based on consensus accepted by other active users.
- I do leave the related parts. (For example). In Talk:The Shining Darnkess' case there was no relevent discussion to keep. -- Deltaneos (talk) 19:33, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Well, this might sound rude, but I don't intend to be rude. You're going to have to deal with the fact that many people are going to post unconfirmed info, citing a leak source, such as Shriek. There is no way to stop it, and if we deleted all info that is leaked due to being unconfirmed, there would never be any info. We can always change the contents of a page. Your agreement is with another user, so thousands of people can change the page. Why are you so against information that can/will be later changed for correction anyway? DemonGodAsura 03:57, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
Infernity & Zombies
you ask me (why would you use infernitys and zombies together)
I just think about effect of "Zombie world" with "zombie master" and "Mezuki" and use thier effect to special summon "Infernity Archfiend" from graveyard and get another "Infernity" card from a deck. I think It's work ^ ^
and Why you delette my opinion ??
Thanks for your answer
There are enough LIGHT Zombies that a deck build has been made around them. Trust me on this one. Runer5h 02:17, February 15, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
Swear in MM Structure Deck
Alright then... --FredCat100 20:40, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
"Naturia Bamboochute" Tip
Sorry I kept putting the tip up; I just realized why it wouldn't work, along with what you said about it --Bhigpx 20:49, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
Card Guard Tip
Thanks for listen, so just be more careful in future, ok? --FredCat100 23:23, March 8, 2010 (UTC)
Is it really that big of a deal? Why can't we repeat links? Zeroblizzard 15:25, March 17, 2010 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
Question for You
Why do you keep removing links on pages? I just checked up on your edit of Card Tips:Theinen the Great Sphinx and saw all the links you removed. I has to sit down and figure out your reasoning and came up with the following:
- Keeps page looking "neat" and "tidy"
- Keeps tips easier to read
- Card being discussed really doesn't need a link for access
- Causes people to waste time looking up the changes on the page
- Causes people to have to hunt for links to certain pages and possibly waste viewers time for quick references
- Inpractical practice for large tip pages to search entire page hoping for a link
While you seem to be attempting to keep the pages tidy, by removing all but one link for the entire page to any given link causes confusion and eventually disarray. You seem to be testing the water with two feet. Yes - Card Tips:Theinen the Great Sphinx does not require a Theinen the Great Sphinx due to the card link being at the top. Yes - It is unsightly to see many links in each tip. Yes - Too many links of the same card is an eyesore. No - Every Tip should have each card listed have its link listed within that tip. (See below) No - Removing all but one link to each card causes unnessessary waste of time.
Take the following passage from the page Card Tips:Theinen the Great Sphinx:
- This card has a level of 10. This can be used with other cards for multiple reasons.
- Synchro Summon a "Black Rose Dragon" while "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia" are on the field, and choose to destroy the whole field to Special Summon a "Theinen the Great Sphinx" from your deck or hand for a direct attack.
- This card can create a great combo. First, activate "Pyramid of Light" and pay 1000 Life Points to Summon "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia". Then, use "Ojama Trio" to get at least 5 Monsters on the field. Chain with "Needle Ceiling" or "Torrential Tribute" to destroy all monsters on the field. Summon "Theinen the Great Sphinx" and use its effect to boost its ATK up to 6500. Then, because you used "Needle Ceiling" or "Torrential Tribute", your opponent will have no monsters to defend his Life Points, providing you with a window to perform an OTK. You also should include "Dust Tornado" and "Mystical Space Typhoon" to prevent any Trap Cards from hindering your strategy.
- After boosting this card's attack, it would be a waste to attack a Defense Position monster. "Enemy Controller" and "Stop Defense" can fix this.
- While not particularly useful to "Andro Sphinx" or "Sphinx Teleia", this card has no useable effect after its first turn. This makes it possible to use "Skill Drain" without loss.
- Summon "Sky Scourge Norleras" and activate his effect or use "Phantom of Chaos's" effect to remove Norleras from play and use his effect while "Sphinx Teleia" and "Andro Sphinx" are on the field. Then, Special Summon "Theinen the Great Sphinx". This leaves your opponent with no cards, while you have a monster on the field and a card in hand due to "Norleras's" effect.
The preceding was taken directly from the page without any alteration. Quick! Without using Search, pull up the page on "Pyramid of Light". Can you? This is because this section of the page, half of the tips, doesn't contain the ONE link you left to the page I requested you go to. How about "Andro Sphinx"? What is his effect precisely? He is listed 4 seperate times. Still no link due to your action. Do you know off the top of your head that his effect only works if he destroys a Defence-position monster? Can he be Special Summoned from the Graveyard? Good luck getting a link to that page to find out.
I have removed your change to the page I have been talking about. It would be wrong of me to change part of your edit and leave part of it the same. Now please, if you still seek to edit the page, take my words into consideration. --LordGeovanni 06:15, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
I wasn't the one who put that but it did clear up a huge war on if that was allowed or not. And FAR too many people were in the wrong and just kept posting that tip. That is why I replaced it. --LordGeovanni 18:01, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Character appearances
Dragunity Arms Laevatein x LaDD
The last few times I've spoken to him, which were long ago, he said that he didn't have easy access to the Internet on hand. According to the User list, he last logged in on the 22nd of April 2010, but didn't make any edits. -- Deltaneos (talk) 13:32, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
I know that you edit Tips pages from time to time, and are looking to make corrections. I would like your opinion on Tips reformatting, to a more streamlined and tidy structure. DemonGodAsura 21:36, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering what was wrong with that Hong Meiling hairstyle comment on Reptilianne Vaskii. I'm not complaining, I just don't want to make the same mistake again (like that Spongebob related comment I had to think twice about not saving).
Card Trivia:Dread Dragon
Listen here: The essence of a counterpart is not only that they look alike. I recommend you to read the counterpart article in this wiki. And I'm holding my anger because if you delete that edit again with the same excuse, I'm gonna talk something that I shoudn't in a public page of the internet. By snetenobre.
By your description Griggle and Ameba aren't counterparts. Because Magna Drago and Dread Dragon are more counterpart then Griggle and Ameba. I agreed that counterparts normally are monsters that looks like each other, the same way I believe a paradox is more "The answer to this question is no?" then "Monty Hall Problem", but they still are counterparts. And only bacause in you opinion it's not a counterpart, this doesn't make it less a counterpart.
- Good, I want him to not exist here anymore, because of his stubborn hardhead brain do not match here. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 22:50, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Advanced/Traditional Formats
- Hmmm. It is something to think about. It would probably best to leave all pages with an "Advanced Format" title written on them because it would be easier for a Beginner or a Newbie to understand the two different Formats which exist. It would also be quite exhausting to delete all Card Tip Pages that have an "Advanced Format" title in them. Also, Can you please do me a favor? Please send this message to some Administrators, especially User:PoirotH? Thanks a lot. I hope you could understand. --From User: 002517!! (talk • contribs) 06:38, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
Words should not be capitalized unless they are proper nouns, or written that way in card lores. So "Deck" should be capitalized, while "discard" and "hand" should not be. "Episode" shouldn't be capitalized on appearances pages either, since it's not a proper noun. Thanks. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 04:16, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Correct. So should "Spell" and "Trap" for that matter, though I'll admit I often don't capitalize those myself. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 02:21, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- No big deal. I only just found out it's dependent on the text in the actual cards in the first place a few days ago myself. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:25, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
What is up with your edits?
What are you doing with the Talk Pages?
General Discussion of an article's subject and ruling queries should be posted on the Talk Pages. If you have any opinions as to why you keep reverting my edits, then please post them here: Forum:How should we deal with ruling queries and general discussions on Talk Pages?.-- (Talk) 03:07, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
What are you doing.
don't you understand Yu-gi-oh at all =.=
Listen up. What went down between me & FredCat100 is none of your business. Another thing, how do you know I'm a jerk? I mean you don't even know me & neither does FredCat. -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!!) 21:48, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, look, I'm just fixing some loose redirects. -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!!) 01:11, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Witch Doctor of Chaos Misprint
I think that user was right, it's such to be "your" instead of "you". I think it sound little strange to have "you graveyard". Make sense? And no, I am not support him or something, I just make some suggest that he may be right. --FredCat T.P. • F.R. • J.R. • W.S. 14:03, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
2010 Collector Tins
no the back said that all Black-Winged Dragon tins come with AP.
Dude, you gotta stop it. The spanish lore IS wrong, and this is the proof : http://tinyurl.com/24rlzht
Do you want to discuss it?...
Okay, let's open a discussion here, on your talk page. (So you put your arguments here). Putting the USA, CAN, UKM, and EUR makes absolutely no sense at all, because flags express the languages the cards are printed in, means English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. What's your point of view?--Hydronic (talk • contribs) 19:42, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm just saying it has been this way forever. It's not what Languages it's in, but where it will be reproduced. The main counties.
What's the point...
...of having an empty line between the header and the first bullet. It makes perfect sense to put an empty line between each bullet, but I really see no point in doing so before the first bullet. To me, that white space is an eyesore. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 23:16, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Dude. I noticed your edit history. GG getting your 5.1k edits by capitalizing one word. And your "why remove it?" People are trying to be helpful on wiki. Maybe you should consider it. QandAsession (talk • contribs) 19:44, September 22, 2010 (UTC)