User talk:The Antichrist
Decks for Free!
Umm, excuse me, but who gave you permission to become a deckbuilder on Decks for Free? You need the permission of the current administrator to become a Deckbuilder. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 03:18, July 16, 2011 (UTC)
Its very much okay I should have asked first but I am awaiting approval.
The 3 tasks of DFF
That's fine. But you should know that Kovacs is on the site once in a while. So you may not get a reply right away. But I do want to see what you have as a Deckbuilder, out of my own curiosity.
- The first Task
- The second task, the one from me,
- would be to see how you would do the following:
- "--Hello, Hello. This is our wacky guy Lexsuncion here.
- My request is none other than a Deck to summon Rainbow Dark Dragon! But wait; There's more! Being who I am, I love my warriors, and as such, I thoroughly enjoy Rainbow Neos. There is also a handful of other crazy stipulations and fun twists and turns. For the daunting deck builder who feels they're up to the task of beating their skull hopelessly against my insanity, the guidelines are as follows:
- -> Rainbow Neos is the goal, through Rainbow Dark Dragon.
- -> The cards "Unity" and "Yu-Jo Friendship" Must be present, even if they're terrible for the deck.
- -> The closer the focus is on Warriors, Such as Destiny/Elemental Heros, the better.
- -> Scrap Dragon Must be in the Extra Deck (Not that hard to do *Slips it in*)
- My main opposition are a Fabled and Dragunity deck. I'm not looking to make a deck focused in taking out any particular deck type, as I've loaded my current draft down with Counter-Traps in the spirit of Anti-Meta. So far, we have a Dark, Counter Trap deck with the "Potential" to do many things, but little possibility to back such potential. There is a lot I would love to do with the deck, but I've stretched myself thin in my wanting, so now I turn to you for help.
- Lexsuncion (talk • contribs) 12:40, July 16, 2011 (UTC)Lexsuncion"
- The Third Task
- Just know that I'll be testing the Sea Serpent deck on DN. The others might do the same. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 19:43, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, this is Christ, sorry guys its taking so long im staying with my dad for about a few wekks because hes ill and he has no computer so can you all wait? I only had time to send this message becuase I had to go to the library. Thank You All.
Sorry, but you have taken a VERY long time in posting the builds, I'm sorry but we can not let you be a DFF deckbuilder, sorry if your life problems got in the way, you may reapply after some time. ---Dark Ace SP™ (Talk) 17:33, September 4, 2011 (UTC)