- 1 Sigs
- 2 Hello.
- 3 Blackwing - Aurora of the Northern Lights
- 4 Malefic Mistake
- 5 yugioh wikia
- 6 Well...
- 7 Unknown effect
- 8 Vision Hero Trinity
- 9 Troll User
- 10 Hardship
- 11 Ovelrinking
- 12 Leviathan Dragon's Lores
- 13 telepon D.D.
- 14 RE: "Card Trivia:Number C39: Utopia Ray" (Forgot to... sorry) (sorry for the long message).
- 15 Problem Solving Card Text
- 16 ZEXAL dub
- 17 Prank Page
- 18 Lores
- 19 Manga Cards Lores
- 20 Don't know if you've seen this.
- 21 Video game lores
- 22 Lore Read difference
- 23 New Theory
- 24 Translations
- 25 title
- 26 RE: Signature for unregistered contributors?
- 27 Re:Delete this Page
- 28 Surging-Wave Erosion
- 29 About Active Guard's effect
- 30 Chat
- 31 Surprise Attack From Beyond
- 32 Orichalcos Translation
- 33 White Warrior - Fog the Treasure Shield
- 34 Your Tip Page Format
- 35 Monster Conflict in the Artwork
- 36 Extra Deck/Fusion Deck
- 37 Treasure Card
- 38 Sixth Sense
- 39 "Roulette Spider"
- 40 Anime lore conflict with what occurs in anime
- 41 Dark Sanctuary
- 42 Reply Message
- 43 "Cannot be destroyed by battle, except" VS "Can only be destroyed by battle with"
- 44 Dropping By
- 45 About anime lores that contradict how they are used in the anime
- 46 Recent change
- 47 Main page
- 48 Overlay
- 49 Your message to me
- 50 Quick message
- 51 RE:Gender of Astral
- 52 Spark's Gender
- 53 About recent edits to episode duel summaries
- 54 Reply back
- 55 RE:
- 56 Duel Summaries Reply
- 57 Deck Contest 35
- 58 Your "Ruling"
- 59 Help with lore
- 60 Shark
- 61 Happy Holiday
- 62 RE:Anime cards
- 63 Lore conflict
- 64 WDC 36
- 65 Appearances
- 66 Lore conflict Round 2
- 67 Ultimate Shield
- 68 Knight
- 69 Compromise
- 70 Article Newb
- 71 Okay, this time, you guys have truly confused me.
- 72 Two things...
- 73 RE:Battle
- 74 Re:Characters.jpg?
- 75 Luster Dragon 3
- 76 Ooo.... Red Button!
- 77 Re:Problem with Portuguese?
- 78 RE: Deuce
- 79 Cards with limited Xyz
- 80 Mewback!
- 81 Bonfire's effect
- 82 Improving the Cataclysmic Article
- 83 RE: "Gem Dragon" problem
- 84 Lore Conflict Round......TRES!
- 85 New Series
- 86 Re:
- 87 Hey, Captain Obviously!
- 88 2013 ZEXAL Tinbox
- 89 Barian Emblem
- 90 Pictures
- 91 Video link plz
- 92 Shark Drake OTK Forum and Video
- 93 Me am vampire!
- 94 DT Images
- 95 Errata Card Lists
- 96 RE: Tag Force Pictures/Lore
- 97 Possess
- 98 RE: Special Summoned face-down = Special Summoned face-up?
- 99 Yellow Duston ≠ Ojama Yellow
- 100 Mewback
- 101 WC Contest
- 102 RE: Token Mechanics
- 103 RE:Vandalism
- 104 Talk Page Rights
- 105 Archenemy
- 106 Forum
- 107 Image Uploads
- 108 WDC
- 109 RE: "Card Trivia" glitch
- 110 Behemoth
- 111 My cards
- 112 DuelingNetwork
- 113 Thanks man.
- 114 Dharc's a Lefty!
- 115 "Wicked Star's God Eater" effect
- 116 Report from DN
- 117 Arcanite Magician
- 118 The Japaneese Episodes not the dubbed
- 119 Adminship
- 120 RE: Image Uploads
- 121 RE: "Calming Magic"
- 122 *elbowing your arm*
- 123 RE: Card Renaming
- 124 DN Lag!
- 125 Hey
- 126 For other Challenge
- 127 Harpies' Hunting Ground
- 128 Reply
- 129 Trivia Page
- 130 Exodia the Constipate One
- 131 DeltaXX
- 132 RE:Wikia Improvements
- 133 New Images
- 134 FB page
- 135 Torrential Tribute vs. Herald of Orange Light
- 136 PSCT
- 137 New Augmented Reality Images?
- 138 Nope
- 139 Welcome to Adminship
- 140 Heraldic Beast
- 141 TwoTailedFox's Comment
- 142 Duel?
- 143 You're BANNED!
- 144 RE:Blackwing
- 145 Noble Rabbit OTK
- 146 Duel Terminal Master Guide Pictures
- 147 Number 19 - Problem
- 148 V Salamander
- 149 Mewback 2
- 150 Me Derp half your ATK Hurr!
- 151 Archive Time
- 152 Edit war
- 153 You're Threatening!
- 154 RE:5D's manga English scans
- 155 RE: Unsure...
- 156 Master D's gone mad!
- 157 Next Featured Card
- 158 Wiki Staff
- 159 RE:Redirects
- 160 Get the fact straight
- 161 Future Errata
- 162 Sort in Sets
- 163 Full Armor Gravitation
- 164 RE: Trivia
Good evening UltimateKuriboh. I would like to be a friend to you. UltimateCombos 05:21, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Blackwing - Aurora of the Northern Lights
Oh, I just thought that they all required to be single "Malefic" per field, while Malefic World is activate that allowed all Malefic to be on the field at same time and able to attack whatever. So forgive me for misunderstand the whole situation; as I have real Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and it has real effect. --FredCat100 (talk • contribs) 07:48, July 3, 2010 (UTC)
No, you do not. (most unfortunately) I only edit anime/manga exclusive cards (and other OCG cards), in hopes that some Konami employee will look at those cards and maybe release them according to the way i write the text. I consider myself the ultimate expert on Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia in knowing how the wording of effects go. Maybe Konami will hire me (doubtful though). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:27, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
Vision Hero Trinity
I calculated more or less in this way. I took 79 different Hero's and used the theorie of getting the number to unlock a bicycle. Because it's almost the same. So I multiplied 79 with 79 and with 79, which results in 493039. Using the same term and calculating for Stratos and such you get about 50000 more, so you come to a result of about 550000 possibilities of fusion summoning Trinity.
Whatever he done really pissed me off, thanks for warning. But still, look what he had done to couple pages... (Though you didn't sign in, you still can respond here.) --FredCat Ta.P. • F.P. • J.R. • W.S. • Th.P. • S.C. 02:25, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
The equip part was already there. I just made an edit because according to the lore, the effect only lasts once, but by my card lore it can be used for the whole turn, just like in the anime. Master D (talk • contribs) 20:10, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
I realize every term is usually linked each time it appears in card articles. However, this is not usually a good thing. I would appreciate it if you cut down on this, since you do seem to edit a lot of card articles to fix the lores. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 18:10, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
Leviathan Dragon's Lores
I understand that you're trying to fixing them, but be sure to not accident remove 1 of either [ or ], since it can screw up the article. And that time I revived it, I was not angry, I just want to let you know that you're just mistake did it. --FredCat 16:26, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
hm...are you sure that "Telepon D.D." lore should be written with "when" instead of "if"? and does "Telepon D.D." have a word "target" in it's text? thank you. HyawehHoshikawa (talk • contribs) 19:35, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
RE: "Card Trivia:Number C39: Utopia Ray" (Forgot to... sorry) (sorry for the long message).
There's no accusation. The edit summary for reverting was too small for my reason. I didn't see any of this card's history at that time; i got it from it's 1st sentence. i also got it from its trivia: "This is similar to how..." (not "Stardust Dragon"); those are all Nomi monster. This card relying on "Number 39: Utopia" while having at least 1000 LP for its summoning requirement sounds like a Nomi text. Anyway, You can revert my (that) edit if it's not a Nomi monster when it's released in OG/TCG--Wasn't (talk • contribs) 21:19, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Problem Solving Card Text
Per this forum conversation, please do not change old anime/manga only cards or old cards that will not be reprinted to use Problem Solving Card Text. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 10:23, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Card Appearances:D.D. Murder Method - Vector Change
- Card Trivia:D.D. Murder Method - Vector Change
- Card Appearances:Ironhammer the Iron Giant
- Card Trivia:Ironhammer the Iron Giant
Standardizing lores is fine. But do not change lores so that they don't still follow what the Japanese cards say. I know this particular edit is from three years ago, but for an example: "Amber Pitfall" negates attacks. You changed it because it also switches the monster to Defense Position, so the attack would be canceled anyway. That doesn't matter. The Japanese text says negate, our translation should too. For a more recent one, the text on "Angolmois" says "destroy", not "send", so that shouldn't' be changed either. Please be careful. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:19, April 1, 2012 (UTC)
Manga Cards Lores
Well, I'm not very good on standard lores, but I think I'm the only one here at Wikia that gets info about the latest chapters, so I have to create the pages for the cards. If you don't mind, could I notify you when I post a new chapter with its new cards and you review the cards' lores for me? LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 20:07, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. I'll do that starting on next month then, thanks for the help. LegenaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 20:54, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
Don't know if you've seen this.
Check out Forum:Offer of affiliation from our sources. Any opinions on the matter would be appreciated. I know card lore standardization is your thing and this is certainly relevant to that. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 03:57, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Video game lores
If an otherwise anime-only card appears in at least one video game, the video game lore is used as "lore" with "animelore" also being used. So please do not remove them as you did here. Thanks, Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:50, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
Lore Read difference
- Oh sure, and I do find your latest comment very merry-go-around. To be honestly, I just tried my best to respect each other users' way to commenting and editing. And also, I do notice your summary in that article. Now all the problems are solved and we can moving on the next series of troubles ^_^ --iFredCat 04:38, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
Yes, I am aware - after all I wrote them all. What do you think of that article? It was only after two, very rare, cards that marked them as "Face-down" without change their position to Defense Position - Darkness Approaches and Eisbahn - so I maybe would guessing that Konami is trying to hinting us something about that. --iFredCat 04:51, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, that's not real card yet and I just guess how Konami will making that kind of new style. But I will take your word for that. --iFredCat 11:02, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Understandable. It's just little oddly that they don't correct "Darkness Approaches" lore. Like I told other user, Konami should dig them out and rewrite all of those old cards into clearly and better lores. I mean, look at all cards in Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon pack, they're godly horrible on the grammar and etc. More of Konami really need a divine shovel to get them out... --iFredCat 19:07, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
Tyrant Wing: Activate when your opponent declares an attack. Equip this to a monster on the field. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and can attack twice per Battle Phase as long as your opponent controls a monster.
It's a little difficult to read, but here's what I can make out so far:
Data Brain: Equip only to "Psychic Armor Head". If the equipped monster is destroyed by the effect of an opponent's Spell Card, during your next turn, you can treat this card's effect text as that Spell Card's, and activate it from your Graveyard. If this card is activated this way, destroy it during the End Phase.
Alright, two things here:
- Silver Dollar's effect actually reads (literal translation) "Activate when you take damage due to a monster with 1000 or less ATK is being destroyed. Reduce that damage to 0." This, however, conflicts with the first time it is used in the anime, where it also prevented the monster from destruction at the same time. Your call on which instance we shall go with.
- I can't translate the rest of Landstar Shot's effect. Suffice to say that the remaining part of the card which is never demonstrated involves modifying an ATK score by 400 (unsure if up or down) when the equipped monster destroys/gets destroyed in battle.
Oh, brilliant, the screenshot showing Nibelung's Ring has blurred card text and is partially blocked by Swordsman of Landstar. What I can tell, from the last line, is that one/some of the cards is to be shuffled into the Deck (condition for this to happen is unknown). --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 04:51, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
- We have an image of the other half of the card at Card Gallery:Nibelung's Ring. Still blurry, so I don't know if it'll help. If you want a less blurry image, I would recommend contacting WinterNightmare, he may be able to get a better one (I would try myself, but his images are always better than mine). Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 15:24, November 5, 2012 (UTC)
For yesterday's requests:
- Shining Rebirth's translation is effectively correct. Just that the translator chose to truncate the text a little. I've modified the English lore so that it's a slightly more direct translation.
- Aura Armor's translation is correct. I'm adding the Japanese lore too.
- Can't read Buster Pyle clearly.
The phrase in the brackets is the Token's details. It reads (Warrior-Type/EARTH/4 Stars). The ATK and DEF scores are not included since the rest of the card text is supposed to describe how they will be set, but to conform to the usual Token detailing, the whole bunch in the bracket is translated as (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK ?/DEF ?). --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 03:35, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Orichalcos Sword of Sealing: Japanese lore determined. English lore changed to a more accurate translation.
- Obedience: Facing difficulties reading the card lore. I'm very sure that the English lore hasn't translated the full effect.
- Sky Union: Translation corrected by educated guess, but card text not clear enough to transcribe.
- Junk Dealer: Translation corrected, card text transcribed.
why is it that you want this page http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chainable_Traps deleted so badly ?
Thanks in advance for a reasonable answer. (I'd especially be interested if you could link me to already existant pages)
RE: Signature for unregistered contributors?
I put the exact code I used in the edit summary, with the intention that people wouldn't need to ask me what I used. I Literally copy/pasted my edit summary onto the page. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:09, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Delete this Page
- Yup. Since the page is tagged for deletion, a real admin will get to it soon. Since it's not an act of vandalism or have inappropriate content, there's no need to contact anyone; they'll see it eventually. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 15:50, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Dude you understanded me wrong. I need someone to write the Japanese Lore. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:13, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
About Active Guard's effect
Now that I think about it, I have just read episode 172 and I think we made a big error. If "Active Guard" is destroyed before damage is dealt, its effect can't be activated. "Big Bang Blow" and "Rocket Hermos Cannon" should say 'destroy all monsters and inflict damage equal to' because if they are activated at the same time then "Active Guard's" effect can be used in response to that. Episode 172 showed that Joey's Big Bang Dragon Blow inflicted damage after the monsters are destroyed, therefore preventing Valon from using "Active Guard" to save his Life Points.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 06:07, November 9, 2012 (UTC)Cardsknower
- No idea. However, looking at the episode, that's not how the effect works. I have corrected the effect, based on how the effect was portrayed in the episode in question.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 20:28, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Surprise Attack From Beyond
There is one plot hole with this card. "Ra" was sent to the Graveyard on the End Phase, but Yami Marik then activated this card so he can have another Battle Phase and another chance for his God to attack. The problem is is that "Ra" is currently in the Graveyard, so unless this card can instantly bring back any monsters that attacked and were sent to the Graveyard, we have a huge error here.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 21:14, November 24, 2012 (UTC)Cardsknower
I can see a little pattern with the text. Yes, it translates to Japanese if you tweak the romanization cipher a bit. While I might be able to make an approximation with hiragana, I'll have difficulty picking the right kanji to get the translation to make proper sense.
I believed I got that from this site back then. It got the trustworthy lore for 5D's anime cards so I added it. Yeah, with the blurry image we have I couldn't confirm the lore is accurate or not, should be reconstructed effect by the way. Blackwings0605 (talk) 11:39, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Your Tip Page Format
Monster Conflict in the Artwork
It meant that "Mist Valley Thunder Lord" would not able to destroying "Ally of Justice Catastor" because the former is WIND while the latter has the effect that destroying non-DARK monsters, which pointed out that Catastor would have surviving the battle against Thunder Lord. That is of course a pointless trivia - at least I can explain the reason why that user posted that line you deleted. --iFredCat 01:51, November 29, 2012 (UTC)
Extra Deck/Fusion Deck
What changed on using Extra Deck on anime cards. When I was last here, they were normally supposed to have a lore section that reflected the latest terms used in the game.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 02:47, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
- It would be nice if we could actually turn some of this into official documented policy.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 03:06, November 30, 2012 (UTC)
Ok sorry im looking at the Translated name since it has not "Treasure Card" in it. Also this is a series not an archetype right? So the Kanji doesn't matter here. ----SharkTenjo 02:15, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for re-editing... *facepalm* English isn't my native language, so I'm still expanding my vocabulary every now and then. My apologies... --Jean Anouilh (talk • contribs) 23:13, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
Even though this card doesn't say that the player needs to pay half their Life Points to activate this card, Joey still had to do so in order to activate this Spell. Do you have an explanation on why he payed half his Life Points, if the lore doesn't say so?Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 23:05, December 4, 2012 (UTC)Cardsknower
Anime lore conflict with what occurs in anime
I think I figured out why sometimes the translated anime lore may conflict with what happens in the anime. This is probably usually due to an error on the writers' part(the Japanese are not always perfect as shown in other episodes that they did). They probably sometimes to forget to add certain things to the anime lore of card due to what the anime lore literally translates as.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 00:46, December 5, 2012 (UTC)Cardsknower
I am following with him, I still recalled their errors with "Black-Winged Dragon" when it was first appeared (take specify damage instead of 700) and it later appearance (following OCG/TCG). --iFredCat 00:52, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
- There is only a slight problem with the editing on the anime cards. If we literally translate every single anime exclusive card and/or real card that appears in the anime, there are going to be some slight complaints on the cards(not yet, but possible in the future). Some of the cards like "Roulette Spider" and "Dotedotengu" have their lores literally translated, making them contradictory to how they were used in the anime. Even if we have small notes that will tell users not to change anything when they try to, some of the users may ignore so, and just go ahead and change it to how it was used in the anime rather than what the lore itself says. I suggest trying to create two separate anime lores. One that is the roughly translated version and one that is the version used in the anime(which should only apply to anime cards if the animelore contradicts what happens in the anime). This is only a suggested theory and may or may not be the best idea for this. Trying to make every card in the anime have a literally translated lore is not a completely good idea as a couple of other anime cards have lores that apply only to how they are used in the anime and I am pretty sure a lot of those cards don't match up to how the anime lores are translated as.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 01:56, December 5, 2012 (UTC)Cardsknower
Got your message and you can reply back on your own talk page when replying back to a message for you. You don't need to reply on another person's talk page to see if they will respond to you. I kind of figured that doing my idea might encourage new users to try and do the same thing with cards that appeared in the manga or the anime. I think we should still write it on the card page because even if people read the notes on the episode page, they will try to change the card anime lore and may even ignore the small note you placed on that anime card. We still have to try and put anything that a card does that was not written in the anime lore somewhere on the card page. Keep me posted on any new ideas that might help.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 05:01, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
"Cannot be destroyed by battle, except" VS "Can only be destroyed by battle with"
Was this not right the way it was before, aside from not conforming to PSCT syntax? The reword makes it seem as though "battle with another 'Number' monster" is the only way it can be destroyed, which would be incorrect, as it can be destroyed by effects. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:41, December 7, 2012 (UTC)
Decided to check out your userpage on a whimsical thought. But I was wondering what the Councillor tag on your username bar thing meant. Out of curiosity. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 03:46, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Nyeh... I guess I will start getting used to replying on my own talk page... First off, I'm not sure how much I can reveal, but let me say that it is nothing special. It was given to me by a certain wikia in order to let me access their discussions on that wikia. They had the power to transfer this title to my account profile on all Wikias I have edited. Other than that, it confers no other outside benefits. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 04:05, December 11, 2012 (UTC)
About anime lores that contradict how they are used in the anime
I have an idea that will work temporarily for this issue. We should place these anime lores for the moment in a separate blog until the new template and idea has been set into an agreement(It came into mind). Try listing down those cards here, so I can make note of it later when I reply back.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 02:08, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
Kierazer make a PSCT anime lore for "Magical Stone Excavation", please change it to non-PSCT. Also, ChaosGallade make a change to "Kuribu's" anime lore. WinterNightmare (talk • contribs) 03:38, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
I have add a new layout for main page like template:cast, i add slider and other stuff look here --Main Page
- should i post it in community discussion or talk to people you name. Avatarr Avatarr (talk • contribs) 06:42, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, maybe this one uses Moon cards, but I am not going to argue about it, it is quite confusing (for me anyway). I'll leave the matter to someone more capable, like you. Energy X ∞ 21:40, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
Your message to me
I got your message and that is not what I was doing. I was trying to input the name of the cards the players drew on their Draw Phase. A couple of the newer Duel Summaries have this, so I am trying to follow that.188.8.131.52 (talk) 00:40, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
I was reading the messages you gave to that contributor doing the Duel pages and I think you are taking this issue a bit too seriously right now. Let me explain something that I have been following sometimes. Sometimes people will play the card they drew. I followed this to some extent, but I didn't do it very frequently on Duel pages. Maybe it should be like this. We can write it like the player draws the card and then they play/summon the card, but we say it in separate sentences. Let's not make this an incredibly big issue. I will try to find other solutions to this, so we can get the issue resolved.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 01:08, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
RE:Gender of Astral
Well, I don't thing a being made of energy like Astral or Vector actually have a gender. We call him "him" 'cause he does look like a male (although his body really looks feminine...), but there's nothing that makes him a "man", 'cause his not a person after all. But anyway, if you think it's better to list him as male, go on, it's not such a relevant information after all. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 21:22, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, voice proves nothing. Uncountable anime characters are male but are dubbed by a woman, and vice versa. And as you mentioned, many look like being male/female but aren't. Still, as I said, Astral's not a person/animal, so he can't have a gender. He's a being made of energy, you don't say a thunder is a man. I think if we would incorporate this to the article we shouldn't make it in the body of the article, visible, but add an invisible explanation about it in the "|gender = " space (y'know, by putting it between <!-- and -->), so that if someone decides to edit the article to add a gender he/she'll read the note. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 21:37, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
I think artificial humans are a different case. As I said before, Astral is an alien made of energy, which is like a living thunder. Spark (along with Captain Corn and Cologne) were all things which were used to created artificial humans - and artificial humans do have a gender, 'cause they are people after all. And we could learn that Captain Corn has balls in Rank 12. For short, I think the electron drops that generated Spark do not have a gender, but Spark does (same with the corn). But as I said before as well, this makes no much difference, so whatever. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 22:56, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
About recent edits to episode duel summaries
In a way, your edits are good, but I think you are taking this to the extremes. Let me explain why I add when a player's hand is shown. ZingerZheng had done this while he was editing the Duel Summaries of 5D's, but he never appeared to have gotten any complaints from this(and this was before I even got onto those summaries). I incorporated this into my edits into the Duel summaries and until recently never got a complaint about it. You seem to be a bit more concerned about what anonymous contributors are going to do in the future than anything else that is on this wiki. Nobody so far has complained about this yet. I usually adjust my editing when someone complains to me about something I did while I was editing.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 23:13, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the message. I sometimes get like that too, but that's not here. Anyways I have supplied some notes for cards that should be in the blog you created. I could find more, but I think it's best you look through your previous edits to know if I missed any.
- "Roulette Spider" - should include paying half the player's Life Points.
- "Photon Pressure World" - should be written so that the effect is optional instead of mandatory.
- "Luminous Cloud" - includes the mentioning Vivian said about her being unable to summon monsters the turn she activates this card.
- "Dark Sanctuary" - should mention the player being allowed to place Spell/Traps on the Monster Card Zone.
- "Guardian Eatos" - Its ATK gain effect should say it lasts until the end of the Battle Phase. Its conditions should also be like the Semi-Nomi monsters.
- "Number 25: Force Focus" - its effect should be more like "Skill Drain" or "Rainbow Veil" since it could negate the effect of "Gogogo Golem".
- "Rope of Life" - should say that the discarding the entire hand part should be part of the effect instead of a cost.
- Out of all of those, I only think "Photon Pressure World", "Luminous Cloud", and "Rope of Life" don't qualify.
The Japanese anime lore of "Photon Pressure World" is clearly stated. If the episode creators meant otherwise, they could have had Kaito "optionally" use its effect without caring about the brutal impact it had on Yuma. Kaito gave no impression there was an option. I think they forgot, which is why it doesn't qualify. Kaito didn't even mention "Oh hey, I'm not going to use the effect of 'Photon Pressure World' when you Summon, Yuma."
- "Luminous Cloud" doesn't qualify because its effect was technically never proven. I have a feeling it's something they added onto the 2nd episode it appeared in, since its only clear picture is seen during the 1st episode it is used in. Weak reasoning also says that Vivian gave no signs of wanting to Special Summon another monster the turn she activated "Luminous Cloud" in episode 193.
- "Rope of Life" doesn't qualify because this is the anime, and rules are bent every time. Normal rules that require you to have at least 1 card in your hand to activate "Rope of Life" were screwed during that episode.
- "Guardian Eatos" might also not qualify, but I haven't had much time to think it over yet. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 05:25, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
- "Rope of Life" wasn't played correctly in Yami Yugi's rematch with Rafael either. Yami Yugi was able to activate "Rope of Life" despite having no cards in his hand. If you think something is unique in the anime, you should input that in the gameplay section of that season if it seems to be that way. On another note, I was watching one of the sub versions of episode 42, and it said Kite saying he could inflict damage to players who don't have a Photon monster. I don't know if that was roughly correct since not a lot of subs are official. I will try to get the "Rope of Life" thing on Cheesedude or Fredcat since they would have a better suggestion on that.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 05:44, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
Whoa. Thanks for the heads-up. I thought 1 material can substitute for the other because in Freezerdon's text, it says "if you would activate an effect by detaching an Xyz Material(S), you can detach 1 of those Xyz Material from this card." With the "(S)". ----SharkTenjo 08:23, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
Duel Summaries Reply
I got your message and it's slightly unjustified. I have been doing this with card effects and Duel Summaries in the past, but until now nobody has complained about it(I usually apply this to Continuous Spell or Trap Cards, Equip Cards, or effects that are explained at that point). Even when we write the Duel summary with small details, we have to make small notes on cards if they contradict something that can't happen in the real game or in the case with anime cards contradict what their lore actually says. Again you seem to make everything I do an incredibly big issue or anything that I am doing something that is not right. Even when they read the lore, they will see something is missing in it(examples include "Dark Sanctuary" which I will have to explain when I get to that Duel Summary page). I don't want to create anymore arguments about this, so we should find an agreeing point.
Deck Contest 35
Decks were due today, remember that you get 1 day past the official due date to post your deck, aka, you still have time, but only 24 hours.
The ruling is there for people who are new to yu-gi-oh and may not know or understand the cards eff. To some, if not most, it is obvious. To others not so much. IMHO all cards should have a ruling, reguardless if the ruling is obvious or not, just in case that there is too much confusion. (Bmhedgehog (talk • contribs) 00:14, December 20, 2012 (UTC))
Help with lore
Hey Kuriboh. Y'know that "Line Monster K Horse" card you edited? So, actually those "Line Monsters" lores use Shogi terms, not Yu-Gi-Oh terms, so it's a bit confusing. For "K Horse"'s effect, for example, that's not exactly how it is. As I posted in NAC, I believe it'd be something like this: the lore says "1マス飛びの斜め前に" (Ichi masu tobi no naname mae ni). "1 masu" = 1 square. "Naname" = several meanings, among them, "diagonal" (which its the case). "Mae ni" = "in front of". The part I didn't get well was that "tobi" = "fly"/"leap". I guess this means to "leap" 1 square; it's like, "leaping the zone in front of this card, the zone which's 1 square to the diagonal". Like this. Although I don't know well how to say it in a lore xP. Do you have any idea? LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 00:46, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Although I'm not sure if we should use chess or shogi terms in Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I mean, I, for example, wouldn't understand K Horse's lore if it said something like "destroy 1 card that is in L-shape formation from this card". Guess we should come up with a colloquial way of saying such a thing, for example, "2 zones vertically, then 1 zone horizontally" or "1 zone vertically, then 1 zone diagonally". Geez, there's no way to make this not confusing, what we can do is to at least make it the less confusing possible. :P LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 01:26, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for giving me the list. I don't think that I can get "Flying Elephant" and "Clone Dragon" at the moment. But I might try to get them another day. Blackwings0605 (talk) 07:47, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
Is that ok if you can dissolving this effect lore problem? I am planning to writing down Jane's story in my own, in improvement version, chapter and I have one card coming up with little line issues. Base on my sister's writing: "If this card attacks, it is removed from the field at the end of the Damage Step and returned to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position at the beginning of your next turn's Battle Phase. If this effect happened, this card's ATK points is decreased down to 1900."
So I managed to get the first part of that effect down, but with "ATK reduced to 1900" part, that's where I am sticking on. If you wanna know the full card detail - that's actually created card that was made by my sister when she was writing "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Charmer's Story", like at least 6 years ago.
Lady Heroine - Shadow Fighter
"Lady Heroine - Burst Lady" + "Lady Heroine - Mana"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card battled a Defense Position Monster: Inflict a piercing damage. If this card attacks: Banish this card at end of the Damage Step, and if you do, return it to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position at start of your next Battle Phase and this card's ATK became 1900.
- Thank you, it sound like I am not only one that adapted into new ways. *returned a shake then brofist* --iFredCat 04:38, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Just tripped into other conflict... this time, it's a Kitsune trouble...
- Level 6
If you control the following monster: "Inaribi" and "Hiita the Fire Charmer" OR "Familiar-Possessed - Hiita"; Target "Inaribi", destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon this card (from your hand).
- The last part is not Condition, it's an effect but I am not sure how to specify that way. If you think of alternate way to writing that line, just shout on my Talk Page. --iFredCat 01:20, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, I am actually wanna kill "Inaribi" only with that effect, while the owner possessed either "Hiita the Fire Charmer" OR "Familiar-Possessed - Hiita" on the field. Apologize for not clearly on that part. I said "destroy it", not "destroy them", that's one big difference for specify target. --iFredCat 01:47, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh cielos ... (Oh dear...) I just stumbled into other conflict yet again.
The Staff of Shadow
Equip only to DARK Spellcaster Monster. When the equipped monster is attack: Target 1 face-down card; banish that target, and if you do, the equipped monster gains 100 ATK equal to the number of the banished monster's Levels if it was a monster.
- I tried to synchronizing it similar to the "Caius the Shadow Monarch", only that the Equipped Monster gained 100 ATK equal Level of the banished monster if it was a face-down Monster Card that it target to banishing. I got the first two or three line correct (with dot and colon break them apart) but I am not sure about last part (banish that target, and if you do, blah blah.) Gracias mucho! (Thanks a lot!) --iFredCat 00:32, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, mi amigo... I meant when the Equip Monster is attacking, not been attacked. You took the first line backward. I only took Caius' lore because of "Monster" resolve in the effect. I didn't know about the other cards until you mentioned them. Maldita sea! --iFredCat 00:47, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- You had done better, and "Krebons" had nothing to do with ATK increase/decrease - it's ATK stopper with cost of 800 LP. If you're look for the match lore, its' "Psychic Commander", only backward. --iFredCat 00:54, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, por supuesto ... por supuesto ... And you missed "User:" in my link, I went ahead to fixing it. Do you know what that word "Amaranthine" stand for? --iFredCat 01:00, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope, it was stand for "Witherless". Other word is Unfading, undamaged, etc. Try look at one of those worm, Worm Hope, just similar to that monster's designs. --iFredCat 01:10, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Another one, but this time I just wanna be sure if it's still work as if it was quick playing during the Battle Phase as well. Do you think this effect lore seemed to be workable that way?
Bond of the Familiar
Target 1 face-up "Charmer" you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent control that shares an Attribute with the first Target on the field; send these Targets to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon "Familiar-Possessed" monster from your Deck that shares a name with the first Target. This effect is treated as if it was activated by the effect of "Familiar-Possessed" monster instead. This effect can only be used once per Duel.
- Well, you know, it's other "support" create card for "Charmer"/"Familiar-Possessed" archetype/serie. It only activate if I controlled "Eria the Water Charmer" and my opponent controlled "Elemental HERO Bubbleman" with "Bubble Blaster" equipping, I targeted these monsters and send them to the GY then SS "Familiar-Possessed - Eria" as well as triggered her Piercing Battle Damage effect (treated as if she was summoned by her own effect). If you see anything wrong, just smash my bull's horn quickly! --iFredCat 22:29, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I was just to be sure if it still possible. After all, it's a Quick-Play type.
- For this question: "do the targets need to be sent to the Graveyard?" - If you meant for the monsters that were targeting by that effect, yes - it must going to the Graveyard, so it can resolving in correct way as "Polymerization" effect. And the parentesis part, I have forgot about that but you managed to perfecting it. Gracias! --iFredCat 01:36, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Decks are due for WDC 36. --Dark Ace SP (Talk)
Consensus is not to list dub changes at all. That's one of the reasons for the card replacements article (that and not listing them in character Decklists). Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:08, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Still, don't you find it odd that it had a different artwork in the GX English dub, even though it wasn't changed in the dub of the second series Yugioh anime? I think that's significant (though it may be attributed to another appearance that has yet to be recorded). --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 01:12, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I think his brain went "Derp" on the difference between Dub Name and Dub Appearance. He always yelled at us for put in Dub Name of the character (instead of Asuka, we have to put in Alexis Rhoodoo). Seriously, Cheesy, go outside and pour all those yellow milk out of your brain through your ear. --iFredCat 01:15, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Indent = ( : ), you know, all those stuff you used to spacing the comment without put them in the box.
Lore conflict Round 2
Need to make new topic because previous one is like... overload with the informations I threw on you earlier. So on to the topic-
Wall of Fire
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned in face-up Attack Position (from your hand) by Tribute 1 face-up FIRE monster you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While in face-up Attack Position on the field: You can put 1 Fire Counter on this card instead of taking damage from the card's effect. When this card is leaving the field; you take 1000 damage for each Fire Counter on it.
This was the result after I took some research on "Brain Research Lab" effect lore. This card is for my character that using Burn Deck and had to using it to protecting herself from the "Backfire" result from her own deck. I put this card in little tight requirement, like must be in Attack Position to take the damage to itself. If you see any missing, just ring me (in new topic). --iFredCat 15:05, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Here's new one -
Charmer's Magic Trick
Target 3 "Charmer" monsters in your Graveyard. Shuffle those 3 cards and Set them on your side of the field in Defense Position. Your opponent randomly choose 1 card among them, then shuffle the remaining 2 cards to the Deck.
- I scrambled "Chosen One" (Old lore) and "Magical Hats" to create this card with little alter on the end (Chosen One send them to the GY, I shuffled them to the Deck). If you think it's wrong, just come to my talk page and punch me out. --iFredCat 13:46, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I am looking at the one of Gusto cards, you know, the trap card that shuffled 2 Gusto Monsters back to the Deck and set third Target on the field. Only that the "target" is similar to "Chosen One" (Your opponent instead of you). --iFredCat 22:26, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- "Blessings for Gusto", it said "You". I only changed it to "Your opponent" instead. Apologize for my poorly describe at first time. --iFredCat 01:39, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- By your silence, I guess that all I had to change the lore of "Blessings for Gusto" into the way I would like to wording...
Target 3 "Charmer" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle those targets before Set them on the field, then your opponent chooses 1 of those targets at random and shuffle the other monsters to the Deck.
- Bah, me and my poorly grammar writing... If you manage to shaving the better way to make it wording that way, just hit me up. --iFredCat 20:13, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Never mind the "Chosen One", it was wrong choose, so it's my fault... Just go on with "Blessings for Gusto" instead, may you please? --iFredCat 22:46, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I went further adapted it with little words from "The Shallow Grave" ((it) - in face-down Defense Position...) to make it complete. Thank you for all the trouble, I should be more careful in the future ^_^ --iFredCat 23:32, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not trying to sound cynical, and from what I checked Ryusui is correct based on the evidence we have, but I'm wondering is is the lore we have accurate, seeing as Yuma's thumb obstructs the effect quite a bit. How do we know what we have transcribed is the full effect? Neos01 (talk • contribs) 21:20, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Touched a sore spot there... If you look at the History of that page, you will find User:ZingerZheng added the Japanese lore, along with the kana name and such. He/She is a reliable user, though I don't know where they get the info from. I tried to compare the lore, and see if the blocked text correlated with the text supplied by the Japanese lore, but gave up after a while. =/ --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 22:28, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I see. Fair enough. I just wondered where the info came from, as I genuinley had no idea where the info came from. I have heard that ZingerZheng is a reliable user, but I was too lazy to look at the edit history to realise he/she wrote it. Hope I didn't offend him or her by saying that. Neos01 (talk • contribs) 23:48, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
you deleted some info at the knight page reason: useless info if you want to remove something from a paga first look if it is an aritcle about that second add article that sais delete this info because ... and then if people say yes you can delete than infoAndreas-kall (talk • contribs) 20:08, January 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Councilor = "a member of a council."
- Council = Define 1: an assembly of persons summoned or convened for consultation, deliberation, or advice.
- Define 2: a body of persons specially designated or selected to act in an advisory, administrative, or legislative capacity
- Define 3: (in certain British colonies or dependencies) an executive or legislative body assisting the governor.
- Define 4: an ecclesiastical assembly for deciding matters of doctrine or discipline.
- And Define 5: the Sanhedrin or other authoritative body.
That seemed fine with "Dryad" part.
As for "Number C39: Utopia Ray" and "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss", they still can be Xyz Summon in normal ways, such as overlaying 3 Level 4 LIGHT monsters and 4 Level 4 WATER monsters, respective. They are not restrict to just "Chaos Xyz" Summon that ways. So that user who you rejected was actually right, I just came here to explain you about this part. No hard feeling, bud. --iFredCat 01:30, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
That user who you commented on is still not quite there. Image links are still at bottom of the template and no information of the difference. Also, no NC image in the Artwork difference, it must be showing in card form - avatar/icon is different and that's acceptable. "Grinder Golem" was just godly bad that I would puke my lunch out when I checked it. --iFredCat 22:13, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Okay, this time, you guys have truly confused me.
I fixed a "mention in other rulings" by putting the ruling that mentions it. What good does it do ANYONE to know the ruling that doesn't mention it?Jarie スイクン 06:23, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Um, no... Did you actually look at what you were reverting? It was an issue of this site, not other sites or even full rulings. What I fixed was that whoever had put the original "mentions in other rulings" info involving Brain Research Lab, they put the WRONG RULING from it's page. I simply put the correct one, which you then immediately just reverted. (If it's in "Mentions", then it should mention it, yes or no?)Jarie スイクン 06:34, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
^_^; Nah, I get too easily fired up anyway. And I totally understand where you're coming from; I've become a fairly strict rule-keeper for games over the years (which I admit is often half my troubles, switching from playing Magic the Gathering, with it's years of constantly re-cleaned and easy to find rulings (the Gatherer, >_<), to YuGiOh with... it's rules aren't even universal, let alone fully fixed, despite being out for over 10 years, with the only fairly-reliable way of finding them seeming to be this Wikia. (How I wish they would just fix some things to follow MtG... They could at least do away with that stupid card 'censoring', as well as releasing all cards in all regions supported; really, how many kids do they think play MtG as well? No 'censoring' there, for sure.)) Besides, I make mistake edits from time to time, so it's good you guys keep an eye out. I just get frustrated that almost every edit I make on any wikia is responded to with simply being removed, rather than fixed (if anything was actually wrong)... but whatever. I'll keep trying to be helpful, and time will keep going. And, sorry for causing you extra trouble. Until next time... -_-; Jarie スイクン 15:18, January 5, 2013 (UTC)
Is this user confirmed the two new glitches right? You can take your time and test it out with your own game ^_^
- By the way, there's something I was wondering about. I created that article for battle, but I'm not sure if when a monster attacks directly, it is battling as well. Do you know if it is? I guess it is, right? :P LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 20:02, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Yea, It's unofficial sorry about that. I was working on my sandbox, Main Page and looking for image shows all character. Can you delete that picture? ---highly respect, Stark 02:27, January 7, 2013 (UTC)
Luster Dragon 3
Ooo.... Red Button!
Re:Problem with Portuguese?
It isn't the one, Portugal only printed the old cards, they printed the DM era and Kaiba/Yugi Starter Decks (as far I know) and both the quality and translation is bad, real bad. Since it stopped printing in 2005, I think or somewhere in that, I hope it got better after all these years. --~NS~ 22:00, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the card itself doesn't actually mention counters, so I've reworked the translated text into something that's more in line with what the Japanese lore intended to convey. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 05:36, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Cards with limited Xyz
Hi, i wanted to point out that Garbage Lord,[|Double_Lance] and [|Schet] are also limited but the are not on Cannot be used as a Xyz Material is it ok ?--Veriteo (talk • contribs) 10:18, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
Update i,ve done a little more digging and found Xyz Remora and Enthusiastic Beast King Bearman --Veriteo (talk • contribs) 10:29, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
I have edited them all if its wrong they can always be reverted--Veriteo (talk • contribs) 12:46, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Next time, double space your comment, so they won't clumping together just like that before I fixed them into this version. --iFredCat 14:01, January 12, 2013 (UTC)
It said to target 2 FIRE monster you control; destroy those targets. So that's why I put "Hiita" tip in first place; but you ate it up and poop that into some funny card frame... --iFredCat 22:28, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Improving the Cataclysmic Article
Like I said twice in the Forum, you can come in this article and stretching/deleting/fixing it in any way you think it should to be. I don't want to do all the work on my own - I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia, as it was original founded by this Admin. --iFredCat 01:28, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
RE: "Gem Dragon" problem
Just gotta poke it a bit. Removed.
The only way is to add them on the card page. See Editing Archetype templates and RE: Editing Archetype templates for more info. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 06:35, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Lore Conflict Round......TRES!
Just stumbled into new hard lore to fixing... I understand that if you find it strange enough, just puke it up and I will leave you alone in future.
Champkong (Champion + Kong)
2 Beast-Type monsters (following FHD's lore; 5 Dragon-Type monsters)
Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your face-up Beast-Type on the field is targeted by a (Spell Card, Trap Card, Spell/Trap Card, or Effect Monster's) card effects: You can banish 1 Beast-Type from your Graveyard to negate that effect and activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
I used "Hieratic Dragon of Nuit" first line for "target" part and used "Solemn Warning" for last part, only that I adapted the requirement (instead of 2000 LP, it is to banish 1 Beast-Type monster from GY). And I am not sure how exact it look like. Thanks again! --iFredCat 17:06, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, it's "Your face-up Beast-Type monster(s)", not "a face-up Beast-Type monster(s)". But I got that covered anyways. It's such to be for its owner only, which explained it NOMI type. --iFredCat 21:05, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Docha bet that those new cards you just created/fixed are also new source of series? They all have "Banish 2 <Whatevertypehere> or <Attributehere> monster and Special Summon dis card (from your hand)." lore, I am sure they are similar, like with my "Cataclysmic Charmer" article, though they don't have same "name" (<ADJ WORD> <Name>), but they made in because they had same effect and trait of summoning/revive. Agree or disagree? --iFredCat 01:47, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't mention their name, I only said their effects. But yes sir, we should wait - but I only come here to give you an idea of set up the structure of article, like I have with my Cataclysmic Charmer article...
- So offtopic, do you think that the article you and I built and fixed is ready to become official? Since no one respond to the forum I posted... It's like 4 to 5 days since my last respond (repost is not counting)...? --iFredCat 01:53, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for little stunning on that way - should I put all "Final Form"/"Cataclysmic Charmer" in "Archetype" or "Archrelated"? If the former, then I should had done that way first place... --iFredCat 02:17, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I think I made Cheesy gone Cheese'd. He say that "Spirit Charmer" should have their own Series, not Archetype or something... --iFredCat 03:00, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
I honestly don't know. I based my username off of "Megaman Starforce 3 - Black Ace", and usually in the later Megaman Battle Network games, ghosts of bosses end up having an SP attached at the end of their boss name, so I just borrowed that. --Dark Ace SP (Talk) 04:28, January 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Captain Obviously!
It's not my fault that "If" was capital right there. If you want to make me not a bitch about it, give more details rather than just throw me "FIX THIS!" craps. --iFredCat 16:34, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
2013 ZEXAL Tinbox
- That what think to ---highly respect, Stark 01:41, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Just curios, where are your pics from. I don't mean website, I mean like what comic, game, etc--User:BROOKLYN RAGE! 20:24, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, I was curious. Just wondering if a new game was being released. I was looking forward to crushing Yuka with Evol xD --User:BROOKLYN RAGE! 20:29, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
- ZEXAL Episodes, the one you recently mention in other user's talk page. --iFredCat 18:33, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I think that you commented on other user about the Dub difference in old Original Show... that's how I picked up the link but now I lost that because of loco craps. --iFredCat 21:34, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Shark Drake OTK Forum and Video
Me am vampire!
- My point still stands, the image you uploaded over mine was poor quality in comparison and isn't related to what I asked... TheScarecrow14 (talk • contribs) 18:25, January 28, 2013 (UTC)
Errata Card Lists
Well, to make it much easier for both of us. Rather than have me beating your head with stick, I will show you what you should do this way:
Instead of your usually way;
Harpie Lady 1, Harpie Lady 2, Harpie Lady 3, Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon, Harpie Lady Sisters, Red Dragon Archfiend, Des Mosquito, Blizzard Dragon, Masked Dragon, Tailor of the Fickle and Reaper on the Nightmare
The way you should using;
List of Errata Article you needed to fixing:
- Harpie Lady 1
- Harpie Lady 2
- Harpie Lady 3
- Harpie Lady Sisters
- Red Dragon Archfiend
- Reaper on the Nightmare
- Masked Dragon
- Tailor of the Fickle
- Des Mosquito
As for explaining, those
--- are line that "break" the list to show that you have added new list of cards that I am requiring to fixing/improving. Rather than clogging in same line. Making sense with me so far? --iFredCat 14:53, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Tag Force Pictures/Lore
- I saw it a while ago. I decided not to say anything until I remembered where I put the files I extracted from I think half a year ago when I extracted a few other Tag Force images.
- I should have all of them. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:49, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, since I don't remember, I just pulled one from the game and Google searched using it. Came up with http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/yugioh5d4/sheet/37630
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:59, February 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Kuriboh. So, as you're really good with lores, I thought I could ask this to you. With the recent introduction of the term "possession", from now on, when a card's lore reads either "a monster in your field" or "a monster you control" in Japanese, we should say "a monster you possess/in your possession" in the English lore? It'd be good for me to know, since I create lots of new card articles for the manga every month. Thanks. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 03:19, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Special Summoned face-down = Special Summoned face-up?
If a monster is Special Summoned in face-down Defense Posotion by an effect like "The Shallow Grave", "Cyber Jar", etc, and then it is Flip Summoned (or flipped face-up), then it is still considered as a "Special Summoned monster", for effects that affect Special Summoned monsters, like "Special Hurricane", etc.
"Flipping it face-up (Flip Summon)", "flipping it face-down (Book of Moon)", and "banishing it temporarily (Interdimentional Matter Transporter)" does not make the monster forget that it was Special Summoned.
"Slifer the Sky Dragon"'s situation is similar. He will be destroyed during the End Phase if he is flipped face-up after being Special Summoned face-down. If he is still face-down during the End Phase his effect does not activate at all.
Yellow Duston ≠ Ojama Yellow
Yea, there are not much of resemble between those monsters, other than "Yellow" in their name and their skin. Seriously, "snail-like eyes"? That is a laughing-can describe when see Ojama Yellow's head figure. --iFredCat 22:01, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah... if that was reality Ojama Yellow - I would just fear as I watched the Snail's mouth slowly opening to show an eye there... Talk about creepy episode. Well, the eye on the palm is just fine (was recently revealing as part of the power from antagonist in "Rosario + Vampire II" book, posting chapter) but from the mouth...? That... just different story. --iFredCat 22:06, February 8, 2013 (UTC)
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Deck_Contest_37:_Howling_Troposphere --Evolution Is The Key 18:35, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Token Mechanics
Nah, fuck off.--Let the Number take hold! 18:23, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Talk Page Rights
Of course you should warning him for vandalisming, but if he don't heeding your warning, it's better to let him alone for now... I was taught this way by other Admins, as he told me that it's their Talk Page so it's their problem. You're free to deleting this message or scramble it, whatever you like in here. It's because this article is your own Talk Page, and you managed it in this way you liked or feel comfortable with. It's alright for you to heeding this comment or ignoring this. The reason why I am speaking in polite manner is because of respect, as well as to avoid get myself banning on Wikia.
- He called you "LastMinute"... In that first line he said after you posted the evidence. --iFredCat 23:33, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Look like you're not only one got "IP-Addressed User" banned by Goldy - I just checked the Goldie's talk page and saw that other User went rage on him for banning his IP code. --iFredCat 00:44, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, I think it's better to let him alone for now - he must be under some stressful from not able to stay in the game due to disconnection and all those stuffs. That situation is similar to our recently duels - I left after you and bitman21 done the lockdown Burn Combine on me because those combines stressed on me and I had "enough". At least I didn't act so loudly at that point. --iFredCat 13:21, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- That was such a random thing to "retire" for. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 20:42, February 12, 2013 (UTC)
RE: "Card Trivia" glitch
Lets chat!, id like to meet you. Go to chat03:42, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Here they are batteryman C Alien grey Kabazaulus rush recklessly trent trap hole junk synchron malfunction valkyria a wingbeat of giant dragon checkmate mad sword beast rude kaiser hyper hammerhead backup soldier enchanting fitting room card destuction solar ray 2 gilasuarus riryoku sanwitch threatening roar des lacooda firebird valcanic eruption frequency magician koa'ki meiru bolder wall of ivy barrier statue of the heavens horn of light soul exchange tail swipe the warrior returning alive charcoal inpachi syncro boost cyclone boomerang king of the skull servents black ptera spirtual wind art-miyabi soul taker ESP amplifier metalmorph ojamagic megamorphmarauding captian hydrogeddon babycerasaurus armed dragon LV3 tune warrior renge gatekeeper of dark world cyber jar moon envoy magical stone excavation crashbug road heavy slump goblin out of frying pan seismic shockwave relieve monster seven tools of the bandit 2 zombie master chain thrasher miricale jurassic egg regenerating mummy fusion weapon divine wrath wind up warrior ojama green twister D-shield synchro blast wave
These are the ones i could find. Its late so ill list more tommorow :)04:25, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the link. But we can't forget to put credit where credit is due. But it looks like we need to break it down. Since I don't have Tag Force 1, 2 or 3, what are the names of the Duel Academy Akiza, Angry Mina and Enforcer Kalin story clear pics?
Well the photo's I got so far are as follows:
- Yusei Fudo - Partner (Signer Yusei)
- Yusei Fudo - Friend (Satellite Yusei)
- Jack Atlas - The New New King
- Akiza Izinski - Tears (Signer Akiza)
- Leo - Birth of a Hero
- Luna - Two Brothers
- Crow - Ally
- Carly Carmine - Tragic Love (Dark Signer Carly)
- Kalin Kessler - Last Duel (Dark Signer Kalin)
- Kalin Kessler - The Enforcers (Also Dark Signer Kalin)
- Devack - End of Oppression?
- Tetsu Trudge - Unending Trail (Securities Trudge)
- Rally Dawson - Love
- Mina Simington - Fruition (Normal Mina)
- Tops Guy (Enzo and Mathew)
- Satellite Lady (Rei, Maia, Celia and Jewels)
- City Student (Cherry, Maggie, Reyna, Yuma, Tasha, Odelia, Nadia, Hana and Rayna)
- Tops Student (Cali, Naomi, Wisteria, Kami, Bright)
- 5C's Jumbo
- 5Cs Ryusei
- Duel Tournament
Man that's a lot, and I still have more to go.
Dharc's a Lefty!
- Tyr has a shoulder that lengthened the body size - Dharc do not. It's like Bassman from Megaman show has one of his arms hide all of the time, but he does have both arms though. --iFredCat 21:24, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I only see his coat's bumps, not his arm. Tyr do have a right arm, like Bassman as mentioned above. Tyr's arm is "hide" in his oversized cape. --iFredCat 21:36, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
"Wicked Star's God Eater" effect
I just noticed in DuelingNetwork that this card said "You can send 1 monster of the same Attribute from your Deck to the Graveyard." while in this site that said; "Send 1 monster with a different Attribute than the banished monster from your Deck to the Graveyard."
Report from DN
- Hard to tell. In Assault Overload, he/she kind of looks feminine... I'd stick to male. Huajun Chen (talk • contribs) 03:15, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
The Japaneese Episodes not the dubbed
RE: Image Uploads
SALUTATIONS, ULTIMATE KURIBOH
I think there's some stuff I need to get off my chest before something "not-so-good" happens to me here (from the looks of some of my feedback, I feel like I'm being viewed as a troll, rather than making positive contribs to this Wikia...)
1) I am NOT deliberately uploading .jpegs to certain booster sets because I feel like it--packs such as Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon were older packs (perhaps .jpegs were de facto in this Wikia's younger years before the switch to .pngs) and thus, I uploaded them as such. If you noticed card images I uploaded for later packs (i.e. Return of the Duelist,) I WAS aware of the .pngs here and did them like that (they were .jpegs at first but I used DVDVideoSoft to convert them to .pngs no problem.)
2) In terms of image licensing, I looked at the said link from Dinoguy and I honestly wasn't sure which "licensing" to target or if I should take extra steps before I upload each respective image. Since Wikia doesn't literally "own" Yu-Gi-Oh! (least I think so,) I targeted what I felt was the most "righteous" template of the said media being copyrighted and unlicensed
I REALLY do not mean any harm here and I sincerely hope you're not seeing me this way. I've been contributing to this Wikia for a few years now and ever since making this account back last September, I've just been all over the place with closing as many empty loopholes in this Wikia as I can as well as putting into other areas here and by GOD I'm loving it!! I apologize if the way I've been doing things so far has ruffled any feathers... X( --ARCADIASSCHOLARLY 02:15, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
RE: "Calming Magic"
"Calming Magic"'s OCG text mentions "Normal Summon" 「通常召喚」 which is the same as the TCG term "Normal Summon or Set".
If an OCG text mentions only "Summon" 「召喚」, then it is translated as "Normal Summon" in the TCG (without Set). As in "Card of Sacrifice"'s OCG text.
ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 16:59, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
*elbowing your arm*
RE: Card Renaming
No, the Japanese name of the card "ガンガリディア" is pronounced and spelt as "Gangaridia." It can't be "Gangaridai", which would be spelt as "ガンガリダイ".--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 19:33, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
Dueling Network is not loading for me. Tried clearing my cache and all that. Not sure what's going on. I was getting quite a bit of lag earlier too. I'll try to be back in a few hours. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:16, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
For other Challenge
Since I had other challenge that set to Summon two different "Elemental Lord" monsters in the same turn - I am not sure if this recipe seemed perfect enough... Here it is. If you have something in mind, just message me at DN or on my Talk Page as usually. --iFredCat 16:28, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
Harpies' Hunting Ground
What Trivia are you talking about? Yes, they are using "Harpie" in a way similar to synesis, I guess; but, it isn't such a big change, since it can be interpreted both ways. MadRest 01:06, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
I got your message and I decided to leave all those rulings from the movie alone. They were all probably things that the anime had that real game could not do.Cardsknower (talk • contribs) 23:21, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
Regarding the edit you made to what I mentioned was Negative Energy Generator (card was listed as unknown) does match up to this one clearly: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:NegativeEnergy-EN-Anime-DM.png --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 17:15, March 11, 2013 (UTC)
Exodia the Constipate One
- I see. I may drop by to check the on going discussions sometime. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 17:39, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
Just ran into this conflict and I wish to ask you instead of ATEM about how it resolved:
- I Synchro Summoned "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Horse Prince" and activated its effect to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower FIRE Monster.
- As of Turn Player, I am such to activating "Torrential Tribute" to destroying the monster(s) on the field when my Horse Prince is summoned.
- However, my opponent discarded "Herald of Orange Light" along with other LIGHT Fairy-Type monster onto my Horse Prince.
- Interesting enough... I will let Toromaster know about this situation tomorrow - right now, I am pissed at the site because of "Duelist Pool" sh*t. --iFredCat 02:39, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hey UK, there's some new translation threads on DgZ if you want to take a look. They were grateful for your fixes last time. Between you and Atem, everything came out perfect. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:10, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
New Augmented Reality Images?
- Duel Terminal Machines. You can find them at some card shops (although from what I have been told they are to be discontinued in the US)--Diclonus (talk • contribs) 04:34, March 19, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to Adminship
Congratulation for become one - even without my vote, you still became one at ease. So be sure to keep your sanity together before you laid your hands on the weapon and think twice about trying to twisting the power level to maximum. Enjoy the time! --iFredCat 23:11, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Congrats! The best part of this? I'm no longer on the bottom. *pulvic thrusts* --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 00:24, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Congrats on passing, Ult! Here's your mop! *hands mop* =D 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 07:45, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
Actually, I didn't notice it in the upper-right. I thought it was referring to the portals that the beasts are coming out of, which resemble "Spellbinding Circle" but aren't it. But yeah, there is it. So uh, yeah, ignore me. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 01:16, March 21, 2013 (UTC)
Lets duel in DN. --Gokule7 (talk • contribs) 17:49, March 21, 2013 (UTC) Time to duel --http://th05.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/i/2009/272/b/0/Aki_Izayoi___Suit_by_Wslasher.jpg 15:15, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Noble Rabbit OTK
Yes, it was fanmade. I thought the point of a wikia was for users to read and improve other users articles.
- You can keep those stuffs that UltimateKuriboh deleted into your own article, like for me with my rulings since all my rulings are not legal approved by Konami itself. If you wish, just using this address - User:184.108.40.206/Noble_Rabbit_OTK_Article - and if you managed to keep your IP-Addressed Code, then you can continue to using that article. Or if you can't, just go and registering your account in then do the following - User:<youraccountnamehere>/Noble_Rabbit_OTK_Article - and you can keep that for yourself, like forever. --iFredCat 22:07, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- He deleted the article. But it's ok. It isnt a very hard combo to think about. ALSO, HOW CAN YOU USE A LVL 5, NON-WARRIOR MONSTER to xyz a monster that requires warrior-type material without adding a bunch of other cards to the combo???? --220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:15, March 25, 2013 (UTC)JGJEV
Duel Terminal Master Guide Pictures
Hello kuriboh, I see you are one of the most frequently editors on the page and so I wanted to ask you if were looking or want to make a wiki page from the Duel Terminal Complete Story that Appears on the Master Guide of the latter. It just that after a few weeks someone finally took pictures from the book that you can use as reference for the layout, the link is Here , all credit goes to senseker which is an active member from pojo biz who has given permission to use the pictures for translations and story writing purpose. I hope thanks to this I could soon see a wiki page about it and also I hope I'm not being a pain doing this. Thank you, and again all credit goes to senseker. Suzaku1221 (talk • contribs) 16:12, March 26, 2013 (UTC)
Number 19 - Problem
- I see it again, but this time it is in two different "location"s. Izy 13DC (talk • contribs) 21:23, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
Me Derp half your ATK Hurr!
Sorry that I was little harsh in that forum - it was my sinus stress from the goddamn pollen all over t3h place. I don't mind Spring, but just disliked the fact that plant orgasmed those pollen all over t3h place. --iFredCat 15:51, March 28, 2013 (UTC)
RE:5D's manga English scans
Sure, I only have Viz's volumes 1 and 3, and an american Shounen Jump with Ride 10 though. I was uploading the English scans of the cards once, but I stopped 'cause... I think I forgot it. xD I may resume scanning 'em, although I won't be exactly fast, 'cause it takes some time to scan and clean everything and I've been specially busy this month. *__* LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 23:45, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- BTW, I just noticed you've became an Admin! Congrats man! LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 23:47, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
The edit was correct. The Continuous Effect of a destroyed by battle monster, like "Jinzo", stops applying before effects like "D.D. Warrior" activate. More specific they stop from being applied after the "self-destruct" effects of "Giant Kozaky", "Zombie Mammoth", "Thunder Nyan Nyan", etc, and before effects like “Don Zaloog”, “Spirit Reaper”, “Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer”, etc. ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 11:41, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Master D's gone mad!
Seemed like I was right back then, as of those bunch of account (IP-Addressed) banned lately, I reverted your edit back to my last version in my User Page. Just said that you did "underestimated" my instinct, as it just knew that it will be back and today is the day he hatched his frustrate all over the place. --iFredCat 22:23, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Next Featured Card
- They told me they don't deal with local blocks. Is there any way of reporting him for a wrongful block inside the wiki? 18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:07, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Get the fact straight
I retired from being a deckbuilder long before I supposedly retired from editing. Soooo it doesn't really concern you.--SLAY THE GODS! 08:54, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- You sir are missing a small fact: I told the one who was leading DFF that I didn't want to be a part of it anymore. That person was User:BROOKLYN RAGE! so ye. I don't recall going "rogue", do you?--SLAY THE GODS! 09:12, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Can I do this thing, Card Errata:Behemoth the King of All Animals? If not, what about the lores of Black Rose Dragon and the Card Errata:Dimension Explosion. If I cann't I'll undo it... Izy 13DC (talk • contribs) 10:04, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- You need a source - official source from Konami - to add that Errata, so far you have nothing to prove that so they had to be removing from the site. --iFredCat 11:28, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
Sort in Sets
Full Armor Gravitation
I think we should keep the "as many as possible" part to Full Armor Gravitation's lore. 'cause y'know. One may pick up more than 5 Armor Monsters, but one has only 5 monster card zones. Or one could pick up just 2, but already control 4 monsters. Valon could only Summon 6 monsters 'cause of the Orichalcos Barrier. LegendaryAsariUgetsu (talk • contribs) 16:35, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the message! I'm not sure if this is the whole "vibe" when it comes to Card Trivias but given the scores of them that I have viewed as well as edited, I don't think that when it comes to every trivia point in terms of the issue(s) you pointed out for instance, that artworks, names and effects have always been seriously scrutinized (although I guess that's not the case anymore?) After all, as we both know for example, some card's artworks for instance, aredirect references to pop culture and while others are not, they might be. Whether said points are true or not, isn't that in-part the point of a Trivia page, to still make a note of the reference/comparison, whether it is intended or not?
Also, as we also both know, (virtually) any edit can be reverted, albeit it would obvious be nice to note why to some degree (as I most recently had to fix a recently created article regarding "Card Appearances:Mini-Guts" because it was very erroneous Curious as to know the details in a nutshell?)
- A) Wrong episode--the card never appeared in it
- B) Even if point A was false, it initially said they Yuma Tsukumo used it against Vetrix (his Japanese name was used instead.) Found that pretty funny as the initially said episode is the rematch between Yuma and Alit and that Vetrix's storyline was LONG over.
** I normally would not have even mentioned this at all but I guess I was just noting a MUCH more wonky instance.
Anywho, I apologize if I caused any trouble. I ain't perfect with edits sometimes, nor do I think I am. Nevertheless, I've just been enjoying some of the "loopholes" that I have tried to close on this site (i.e. card images.)
Again, need to message about something?, just drop me one--after all, as I'm sure you've seen on my Profile, I REALLY don't bite!! :j --ARCADIASSCHOLARLY 18:15, April 8, 2013 (UTC) .