|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
User talk:Wolfgang DelaSangre
You know, if you want to send a message to someone, you don't put it on a User's page.but on the User's talk page.PoirotH 03:18, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
And by the way , I wasn't really paying attention to what I was really reverting it back to. I just thought it would sound better than :"stay face-up next to the player".PoirotH 03:24, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
And the reason I changed it is to reflect the way Full Throttle was played in the anime. And before you accuse me of changing "legitimate" changes, you should see the stuff they put, thinking they are right.PoirotH 07:30, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
Also, if you would take a gander at the history of Full Throttle, you would see that in my first edit I stated a reason. You were the one who started changing it without stating anything.PoirotH 07:37, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
I just realized my mistake and I would like to say that I'm really sorry. Your text was the correct and I should've read it more carefully before editing it. I learned my lesson.PoirotH 05:47, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
RE: Yomi Boat Watchman
Yes, I understand what you mean now. But just so you know, it was not me who added the lore which excluded Treeborn Frog from the card. Thanks!
That makes no sense. Why NOT update these cards in PSCT? It's not like their historical accuracy is being compromised. Besides, if the cards are exclusive to the anime, who really cares? The only text available is Japanese.--Wolfgang DelaSangre (talk • contribs) 19:25, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Because they will never have lores that use PSCT. We're meant to document the actual lores, not approximations based on the effects. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 20:07, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Again, no actual sense is being made here. By that logic, we shouldn't technically be translating any card that isn't in English already, nor should text be provided for anime cards because those are simply approximations. Furthermore, I didn't provide an "approximation". That is actually how those cards work. The Japanese text is right there.--Wolfgang DelaSangre (talk • contribs) 00:09, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, we have to obey the law of Konami... if it is printed or translated to current lore, then we can put them in the article. If it is not updating, then we cannot update them at all. So please, keep your stuff to yourself; like I am doing right now - My own article that can cover up all updating lore that Konami have not yet releasing or consider to post (such as "Sending 3 top cards from your Deck to the Graveyard" become "Must mill 3 of your cards", or "discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard" become "Ditch 1" [my own word]) and I kept them within my own article. If you want to put them up; go create your own article under your own user name like the one I just written. --FredCat 00:19, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- My main issue with it is implying that words like "banish" were used in the anime and manga, when they weren't.
- If you disagree, I would suggest starting a discussion at Forum:Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion. There may be others that disagree with the current consensus. Admittedly, the original consensus only consisted was a few people agreeing with it and wasn't a very broad discussion. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 00:50, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- @Cheesedude: And THAT argument is like saying Gale Dogra should never have been printed with "Extra Deck" because it was first created when it was called the "Fusion Deck". Which is ridiculous because they're the same thing.
- I fail to see your point. The OCG lores we have are official - the original Japanese lores, written in Japanese. Yes, we provide translations of the OCG lores put into TCG terms until the card is actually released. We mark them as unofficial via templates. Thinking about this more, I could see changing the anime/manga lores to use PSCT as long as we marked them as unofficial. That being said, I would still start a forum discussion.
- You cannot simply take my argument for one thing and apply to everything else I've ever said. My view on one issue does not have to directly correlate with my view on a similar issue. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 16:54, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- "Gale Dogra's" printed was same as "Cyberdark Horn" when it first published, it was given with "This card inflict Piercing Damage." instead of the usually "During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent." That's your flaw in the logic. Hell, Konami want to print all those stuffs they wanted but at least they made it understandable enough to be in using. --FredCat 17:32, March 3, 2012 (UTC)