"Vision" (ビジョン, Bijon) is the fifth Japanese ending theme of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime, performed by Kuso Iinkai. It debuted on April 3, 2016, in episode 100. It was replaced by Dashing Pendulum in episode 125.
- In episodes 100 to 105, footage from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions was used for the ending to promote the movie. This marks the first time an opening or ending theme uses an alternative footage in its debut.
- Performed by: Kuso Iinkai (空想委員会)
- Lyrics by: Ryuichi Miura (三浦隆一)
- Composed by: Ryuichi Miura (三浦隆一)
- Arranged by: Kuso Iinkai (空想委員会)
- Record Label: King Records (キングレコード)
Footage from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions version
Lyrics (TV size)
ダメじゃない 涙を隠すピエロ 気持ちに嘘をついた僕
黒星だらけの日々 挫けそうになる度 笑って誤魔化してた
諦めきれないのは 未来の図があるから 賽はもう投げられた
葛藤 何を描くの？ ずっと 一人きりで描いたビジョン
ダメじゃない 過ちは繰り返さない 不可能など言い訳だろう
嘘じゃない あなたの笑顔こそが 僕に何度だって力くれるよ
Dame janai namida wo kakusu piero kimochi ni uso wo tsuita boku
Kuroboshi darake no hibi kujikesō ni naru tabi waratte gomakashiteta
Akiramekirenai no wa mirai no zu ga aru kara sai wa mō nagerareta
Kattō nani wo egaku no? Zutto hitori-kiri de egaita bijon
Dame janai ayamachi wa kurikaesanai fukanō nado iiwake darō
Uso janai anata no egao koso ga boku ni nando datte chikara kureru yo
Boku ni totte no bijon wa anata
It's no good. I feel like I'm lying, like a pierrot who hides his tears.
Those days full of failure... No matter how much I felt discouraged, I'd fake a laugh.
I couldn't stop giving up because the future was already drawn; the die was already rolled.
I feel conflicted; what did I want to draw? I've spent so long drawing out my vision.
It's no good. I won't repeat the same mistakes again. "Impossible" is just an excuse.
It's not a lie. Your smile is what gave me strength so many times.
For me, you are my vision.
- Mokuba Kaiba (special version)
- Seto Kaiba (special version)
- Téa Gardner (special version)
- Yugi Muto (special version)
- Aigami (special version)
- Joey Wheeler (special version)
- Tristan Taylor (special version)
- Yuya Sakaki
- Gong Strong
- Zuzu Boyle
- Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (special version)
- Krystal Dragon (special version)
- Lord of D. (special version)
A single containing this song is scheduled to release on April 27, 2016.