WCS 2019 Champion Prediction Campaign
Predict the final winner to receive Gems and other rewards!— Campaign description
|WCS 2019 Champion Prediction Campaign|
|English||WCS 2019 Champion Prediction Campaign|
|Rōmaji||WCS2019 Yūshōsha Yosō Kyanpēn|
WCS 2019 Champion Prediction Campaign was a campaign that took place in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links from July 26, 2019, 02:30 (EST) through August 8, 2019, 23:59 (EST).
During the campaign, players could vote for 3 different participating Duelists in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2019 -Duel Links Division-, predicting who would win the championship. Some information was provided on each Duelist, to help players' selections of votes. Once casted, a player's vote(s) was not necessarily final; their vote(s) could be changed at any time while the campaign was active, at the player's individual discretion.
By voting for at least 1 Duelist in this campaign, players received 5 packs of Special Pack Vol.01 in their Gift Boxes after August 19, 2019, 00:00 (EST). If a player had voted for the winner successfully, they also received 1 UR Ticket, 1 SR Ticket, and 2 R Tickets in their Gift Boxes. Additionally, among these "winners", those players also had the chance of being chosen (by lottery) to receive extra Rewards, in the form of Gems. Once a player received any of these items in their Gift Box, that player had 31 days to claim them before they expired.
The Gems were randomly distributed among the "winners" in the following fashion:
- 30 Players: 5000 Gems each (awarded in 5 separate 1000 Gem allocations)
- 100 Players: 1000 Gems each
- 500 Players: 300 Gems each
- 2500 Players: 100 Gems each
The following cards are the possible choices the player had when redeeming a "WCS 2019 Champion Prediction Campaign" Card Ticket. Players had until December 31, 2019, 09:59 (EST), to redeem these Card Tickets before they expired.
WCS 2019 Participants
The following content consists of the participant information that players were presented with, when voting for the predicted champion. It is arranged in the following format:
- the participant's region (represented by a flag)
- the presence of (or lack thereof) a ★ icon(s), indicating the first, second, and third most voted-for participants with 3 stars, 2 stars, and 1 star (respectively)[Notes 1]
- the participant's method of qualification (KC Cup Winner, qualifying place in the 2019 WCS Qualifiers, or last year's WCS Winner)
- a "Qualifiers Deck" used by that participant in the 2019 WCS Qualifiers
After August 7, 2019, 2:40 (EST), "Favorite Replays" were added to this information in-game, with 1 personal replay selected by each participant for players to view.
- The assignments of these ★ icons represent the popularity results by the time the campaign ended.