Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duel 114
|English||The Bewitching Mai|
|Japanese magazine||Weekly Shōnen Jump 1999 #9|
|Tankōbon volume||13: "The Terror of Toon World"|
|Bunkoban volume||Volume 8|
|Japanese||January 25, 1999|
|Previous||"Stealth in the Night!"|
|Next||"The Beautiful Trap!"|
"The Bewitching Mai" is the 114th chapter of the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga. In its first English printing, it was numbered as the 55th chapter of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist. In the 3-in-1 edition, its number was changed to match the original Japanese printing.
Yugi Mutou vs Mai Kujaku
Dark Yugi's turn
- Yugi did not talk to his grandpa in the video recorder.
- Mai still wore her jacket, and her skin was not visible under the strings of her lace-up top. The latter change was applied throughout the entire Duelist Kingdom arc.
- Pegasus's bodyguards did not bring a box of treasures and money.
- During the Duel, Yugi still wears his jacket.
- The Duel goes on a large device instead of the hologram table. This is also happened in the whole of the Duelist Kingdom arc.
The following cards appeared in this chapter. Cards in italics debuted here.
- "Oda's Deep Thoughts". thegrandline.com. (release date for Weekly Shōnen Jump 1999 #9)