|Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution|
|| Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
|| Other Ocean Interactive
|| Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
|| Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC
- April 25 2019 (Japan)
- August 20 2019 (International)
- March 24 2020 (Worldwide) (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is a video game based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game/Official Card Game. It was released exclusively on the Nintendo Switch on April 25 2019 in Japan and August 20 2019 internationally. The game is a remaster of the 2015 game Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
- Contains the entirety of Legacy of the Duelist, including all previously released DLC, within the base game. This includes content from every series from the original series to Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, as well as Battle Pack Sealed and Draft gameplay.
- Features new characters and events from the latest animated series Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, with the continued option to take the role as the series' rivals and villains in "Reverse Duels".
- Presents Link Monsters and the New Master Rule to the game.
- Play against Duelists across the world using the Nintendo Online service.
- On March 24, 2020, the game received a free update to implement the April 1 rule revisions. This update also added over 1000 cards and over a dozen new characters originally from later seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.
- Relive your favorite Duels across all the Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series from Duel Monsters to VRAINS in 184 scenarios and with 158 characters.
- Includes more than 9000 cards, up to the release of Soul Fusion and Hidden Summoners. This number was increased to over 10000 with the March 24 update, up to around the release of Structure Deck: Shaddoll Showdown.
- Cards are available through character-themed Booster packs in the Card Shop, as well as from defeating Duelist Challenges.
- Uses a custom Forbidden and Limited list.