Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule (medal game)
|English||Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule|
The player chooses a card. Each card has a different number printed on it. More cards scroll horizontally across the screen. Each of them has a different number, which is proportional to the number of the player's card, and one card with the word "lose" (ハズレ hazure) printed on it. Two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" fly below the scrolling cards. The player can attempt to hit one of the scrolling cards by throwing their card at it.
- If the player misses, the word "lose☆" (はずれ☆ hazure☆) appears on the screen.
- If the player hits a card, the card appears at the front of the screen, visibly injured, and the player gets a payment equal to the number printed on the card.
- If that card had been glowing while it was hit the player also advances to a bonus battle.
- If the player hits a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", it eats the card the player threw and the word "fail☆" (しっぱい☆ shippai☆) appears on the screen.
- Sometimes a monster will appear behind the moving cards. If the player hits it, their card will bounce and may or may not hit another card.
In the bonus battle, the player's card appears on the left-hand side of the screen and a list of monsters with numbers next to them scroll vertically down the right-hand side of the screen. The numbers of these monsters are proportional to the number on the card thrown by the player. When the player gets their card to attack, it will charge into whatever card is horizontally in line with it. The hit card appears at the front of the screen, visibly dazed, and the player receives another payment equal to its number.
The player is able to use the following cards, which have the preceding numbers printed on them.
The following monsters scroll horizontally when the player is throwing their card. Their numbers change, depending on the number of the player's card. The higher the number on the player card, the higher the number on these cards.
- "Toppo" (1, 3, 4)
- "Mogley" (2, 5, 7)
- "Ninja Squid" (3, 7, 10)
- "Eye Mouth" (4, 9, 13)
- "Nama Hargen" (5, 11, 17)
- "Zoid "M"" (7, 15, 23)
- "Megaton" (10, 22, 35)
- "Big Foot" (20, 45, 70)
- An original monster is used for the "lose" card.
- An original monster sometimes appears behind the scrolling cards.
- Two "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" fly beneath the scrolling cards.
The following monsters scroll vertically in the bonus battle:
- "Brain Slime" (1 × player's monster's number)
- "The Great "Pa"" (2 × player's monster's number)
- "Armorsaurus" (5 × player's monster's number)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule on the Internet Archive