Yugipedia talk:Card Rulings
This is the talk page for discussing the page, Yugipedia:Card Rulings.
Please try to
yu-judges.com is down
I just wanted to let someone know that the yu-judges.com link is broken. when clicking on it, my browser brings me to a page saying that the domain has expired.
- Never mind, just noticed the line at top of the page. Maybe it's time to remove the link and refresh whole craps. --FredCat 14:09, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks like someone forgot to pay the bills for the server rent :P
- Well, if the site is down, and we can confirm that it is Permanently down (because they don't feel like paying any more, or something), then we should find a cache site which has their stuff and link to that for those rulings (like what we have for UDE's Forum).
- If they moved to another domain, then we'll have to find them and change the links to that instead.
- Can anyone confirm either one of those?
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 09:00, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I think cache sites are limited in how much of the old site we can see. We're probably better off using Netrep as a source. Although I'm not aware of any way we can point directly to a card on Netrep, so it would require users to search Netrep for the card itself. -- Deltaneos (talk) 12:48, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- We have cache links of every ruling of the old UDE site (and they are updated up to the date that the site went down).
- We have all the Individual Card Rulings of the UDE FAQ, the rulings of the Judge List Forum and the Spanish Judge List Forum. We also have some of the rulings of the more old Organized Play Forum.
- I suggest to use those as sources. Here you can see some examples: Card Rulings:3-Hump Lacooda, Card Rulings:Gemini Monsters
- ATEMVEGETA (Talk) 21:48, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Well, as I've mentioned before in my post. I am in a Facebook Group made by Official YGO Judge, can I take a ruling from there, translate them and place them on rulings page?0123456789 The Great (talk • contribs) 14:51, August 10, 2017 (UTC)
I am highly familiar with the Japanese wording of cards and am more than capable of translating/interpreting the rulings from the Japanese database (as well as the questions and answers). Is it okay for me to just add the rulings for any card I see lacking (OCG) rulings, with proper referencing? I'd love to be of help. -Proxygen (talk • contribs) 23:23, 27 November 2018 (UTC)
- Extra help would definitely be appreciated. I'm currently going back through the Rulings translations that are posted by the Organization, which cover the Q&A Rulings (from COTD to present) and thus lack the base rulings themselves. Rulings for cards as they come are covered fairly reliably from Soul Fusion onwards, but catching up on the older stuff is definitely needed.