|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Mysterious Duel Charm
This pendant and its abilities are a crucial plot device not only in the sense that it led to the creation of Pendulum Summoning, but also in the sense that it made Yuya relevant to the story. The pendant's creating Pendulum Monsters made Yuya a person of interest for LID, which led to Yuya meeting Sora Perse, which eventually led to Yuya getting involved in the war against Duel Academy.
The Pendant is connected to Pendulum Monsters, as it changed the three Effect Monsters in Yuya's hand ("Stargazer Magician", "Timegazer Magician", and "Odd-Eyes Dragon") to Pendulum Monsters, as well as several of Yuya's other monsters. It also most likely created nearly all of Yuya's other Pendulum cards, as he is seen using them before Leo Corporation started producing them.
The Pendant appears to be related to Yuya's dimensional counterparts, as it activated when he Awakened as a result of Yuto's memories surfacing. It later appears in the backdrop when he merges mentally with Yuto, enraging Yuya even more.
When Yuya Pendulum Summons, a giant version of this Pendant appears, swinging back and forward between the two Pendulum Zones. This is unique to Yuya; instances of others performing a Pendulum Summon do not feature this phenomenon.
The Pendant also has the ability to create Fusion Monsters such as "Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", Xyz/Pendulum Monsters such as "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon" and "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon", Synchro Monsters such as "Enlightenment Paladin", and Synchro/Pendulum Monsters such as "Nirvana High Paladin".
The Pendant was abandoned after it fell off of Yuya's neck when he began to turn into Zarc after absorbing all of his dimensional counterparts. The Pendant was then picked up by Sora. When Sora and Aster were defeated by Zarc, Sora passed the pendant on to Shay, who alongside Kite intruded in their Duel. However, when Zarc defeated them, Shay passed the pendant on to Gong, who also intruded the Duel with Jack Atlas just before their defeat. After Zarc defeated Gong and Jack, Gong passed the pendant on to Sylvio, who intruded the Duel with Crow before their defeat. When Zarc defeated Sylvio, Crow, and Leo Akaba, Sylvio passed the pendant on to Declan, who intruded the Duel during his father's turn. However, after he was defeated by Zarc, Declan gave the pendant back to Yuya when he regained control of himself from Zarc.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 1: "Swing Into Action: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 3: "Trade Bait: Part 1"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 13: "Circus Surprise!"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 14: "The Show Must Go On"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 23: "A Date With Fate: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 26: "Battle Between Buddies: Part 2"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 46: "Dragon's Vengance"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 125: "Rise of the Parasites"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 79: "Road To Rebellion"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 97: "Making it Mine"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 135: "Time to Reunite"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 136: "A Most Brutal Duel"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 137: "A Dark Summoning"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 138: "Master of Disaster"
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 140: "A Ray of Hope"