|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Treeborn Frog
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Armed Sea Hunter: The effect of “Armed Sea Hunter” to negate effects is continuously applied. If it destroys a monster like “Treeborn Frog,” the effect of “Treeborn Frog” that activates in the Graveyard will be negated.
- If "Dark Ruler Ha Des" is on the field when a monster that has an effect that activates from the Graveyard like "Witch of the Black Forest", "Cockroach Knight", "Treeborn Frog" or "Sinister Serpent" is destroyed by a Fiend-Type monster, then their effects will be negated. Also, even if "Dark Ruler Ha Des" is destroyed, the effect of cards like "Sinister Serpent" will remain negated.
- When a monster's effects are negated by "Armed Sea Hunter", its effects remain negated even after damage calculation. When "Armed Sea Hunter" destroys "Treeborn Frog" by battle, the effect of "Treeborn Frog" will be negated and it cannot Special Summon itself during the Standby Phase.
- If you have multiple copies of a monster like "Treeborn Frog", "The Immortal Bushi" or "Totem Dragon" in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, then after you Special Summon one copy of "Treeborn Frog", you control a monster, so you cannot Special Summon a second copy of "Treeborn Frog". Therefore, you can only Special Summon one monster like "Treeborn Frog", "The Immortal Bushi" or "Totem Dragon".
- While "Necrovalley" is on the field you cannot banish cards from the Graveyard. Therefore, "Debunk" cannot be activated when "Mystic Tomato" or "Treeborn Frog" activates its effect.
Previously Official Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- The latest print of "Necrovalley" has Problem-Solving Card Text which states that it even negates the effects of cards that move themselves from the Graveyard to other locations, so this ruling is invalid.
- The latest print of "Treeborn Frog" has Problem-Solving Card Text which states that its effect can only be activated once per turn, so this ruling is invalid.
- Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Dark Ruler Ha Des" negate the effect of a card which activates in the Graveyard?
- Konami OCG Card Database: The negation effect of "Armed Sea Hunter" is applied for how long?
- Konami OCG Card Database: If there are multiple copies of "Treeborn Frog", "The Immortal Bushi" or "Totem Dragon" in your Graveyard, then can multiple monsters be Special Summoned?
- Konami OCG Card Database: While "Necrovalley" is on the field, can "Debunk" be activate when a monster like "Mystic Tomato" activates its effect?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS