|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Dance Princess of the Nekroz
- This monster is an older version of "Gishki Emilia", as well as the mother of "Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz".
- This is reflected by their same stats (Level, Attribute, Type, ATK and DEF).
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Nekroz Cycle", "Ritual Beast Return", "Zefra Providence", "Nekroz of Gungnir", and "Nekroz of Sophia", wearing the aforementioned armor in the latter two.
- Like her younger self, this monster carries around a sea shell with her as seen in her artwork. A similar shell appears in Pilica, Descendant of Gusto as a hairband. According to Master Guide 4, "Her [Pilica's] hairband was given to her by her best friend from the Gishki. It can be seen as a symbol of the peace between the Gusto and Gishki, who had fiercely battled each other in the past."
- This monster is the only non-Ritual Nekroz monster that cannot be used as a sole tribute for its lowest leveled ritual form.