|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
- This monster's effects are made to specifically counter "Shaddoll" Decks.
- As with other "Constellar" and "tellarknight" monsters, this monster's artwork contains encircled stars. "Stellarknight Triverr" and "Stellarknight Delteros" resemble the Winter and Summer Triangles, respectively. This monster is a combination of the stars Sirius and Procyon from the Winter Triangle (otherwise known as the Great Southern Triangle), and the following stars: Rigel, Aldebaran, Capella and Pollux, some of which are based upon "Constellar" monsters. These stars form the Winter Oval/Hexagon which appears in this card's artwork, denoted by the encircled stars.
- This card's membership in both the "Constellar" and "tellaknight" archetypes could be a reference to the fact that among the stars in the Winter Hexagon, "Aldebaran" and "Pollux" are based upon "Constellar" monsters: "Constellar Aldebaran" and "Constellar Pollux" respectively, while "Capella", "Procyon", "Rigel", and "Sirius" are based upon "tellarknight" monsters: "Satellarknight Capella", "Satellarknight Procyon", "Satellarknight Rigel", and "Satellarknight Sirius" respectively.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Eye of the Void".
- This monster is composed of the following monsters:
- The horns, chest-plate, and metallic leg-braces of "Constellar Aldebaran" (on its head, chest, and first two segments of its tail, respectively).
- The wheels of the chariot of "Satellarknight Capella" (the bases of its wings).
- The chest-plate, sword, right leg, and right-forearm spikes of "Constellar Pollux" (the part of its body that its tail is attached to, the tip of its tail above its right foot, part of the third segment of its tail, and part of the tail behind its left side of its body, respectively).
- The sword can be recognized by its black and white hilt.
- The weapon of "Satellarknight Rigel" (near the tip of its tail above its right foot).
- The helmet, shoulders, and upper legs of "Satellarknight Sirius" (on its head, shoulders, and upper leg portions of its body)