|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Noble Knights of the Round Table
- This card can be searched by "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn", "Terraforming", "Metaverse", "Set Rotation", "Demise of the Land", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "An Owl of Luck", "Ghostrick Renovation", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Favorite Hero", and other generic searchers.
- Use this card's first effect to fulfill the activation conditions of "Avalon", "Last Chapter of the Noble Knights" and this card's other effects, as well as fueling the effects of "Lady of the Lake", "Noble Knight Brothers", and "Noble Knight Gwalchavad".
- Use this card's first effect to send "Noble Knight" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard that you would rather not draw, namely "Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn" and "Noble Knight Eachtar", which can easily be Special Summoned from the Graveyard via their own effects.
- If you have 9 or more "Noble Knight" cards with different names on your side of the field/Graveyard, you can essentially "add" a "Noble Knight" monster from your Deck to your hand. Use this card's first effect to send the monster you want to your Graveyard, then use its third effect to add it to your hand.
- If you want to essentially Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" monster from your Deck, you can use this card's 2nd effect afterwards.
- If you have 8 or 11 "Noble Knight" cards with different names on your side of the field/Graveyard, and have a "Noble Knight" monster with a unique name in your hand (but have already used this card's first effect), use this card's second effect to fulfill the conditions to activate this card's third or fourth effect.
- This card can be searched by "Ancient Fairy Dragon".