Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
|This article is a stub. You can help Yugipedia by expanding it.|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is a console, PC, Android, and iOS video game. It was released on consoles and PC on January 19, 2022.
- Cross-play and cross-progression - all systems can play against each other, and can use the same save file for each player.
- Solo Mode - learn the card game's mechanics through tutorials and enjoy the storylines of cards.
- Events - timed events called Festivals, with special rules and Forbidden/Limited lists.
- Includes 11,063 cards currently available. Goes up to Dawn of Majesty and Brothers of Legend, including parts of Burst of Destiny and The Grand Creators.
|OS||Windows 10 Home (64bit) latest revision||Windows 10 Home (64bit) latest revision|
|CPU||Intel Core i5-7300U or equivalent||Intel Core i5-9400F or equivalent|
|Memory||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 or equivalent||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or equivalent|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 720||1920 x 1080|
|Storage||16GB or higher||16GB or higher|
|Internet||Broadband Connection||Broadband Connection|
|Sound Card||On Board||On Board|
|DirectX||DirectX 11||DirectX 11|
- Konami (19 January 2022). "It's Time To Duel! Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL is Available Today On Consoles And PC". Retrieved 19 January 2022.