Ruin and Demise (Gate)
Draw a black curtain on the world with their powers of destruction!
Like most Gates in Solo Mode, each Duel can be played with either the player's own Deck or a provided Loaner Deck fitting the theme of the Gate, with separate rewards for each. Completing this gate for the first time unlocks the Miraculous Advent Secret Pack for 24 hours.
Chapter 1: Scenario
- Reward: "Ritual Foregone" x3
Chapter 2: Practice
Learn the ins and outs of the "Demise" & "Ruin" Decks.
This chapter serves as a tutorial for using Ruin & Demise.
- Reward: 150 DARK Orbs
Chapter 3: Duel 1
- Reward (Loaner): 150 LIGHT Orbs
- Reward (My Deck): "Urgent Ritual Art" x3
- A Deck that focuses on Ritual Summoning "Demise, King of Armageddon" and "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion." An important tactic is to use cards like "Witch of the Black Forest" and "Sangan" to add "Senju of the Thousand Hands" and "Sonic Bird" to your hand. These cards can help you find the cards you need for Ritual Summoning.
Chapter 3.1: Locked
This chapter becomes available after completing the first Duel. It can be unlocked by spending 200 DARK Orbs.
Chapter 3.2: Duel 2
- Reward (Loaner): Ritual Raven Duel Mate
- Reward (My Deck): 2 Legacy Pack tickets
- A Deck for bringing out the "Demise" Ritual Monsters. When you clear your opponent's field with "Demise," keep your guard up for any counterattacks. Protect yourself from your opponent's powerful attacks with "Draining Shield" to increase your Life Points so you can use the effect of "Demise" on your next turn.
World of Demise
- A Deck for bringing out the "Ruin" Ritual monsters. This Deck has great synergy with the "Ruin" monsters as it uses a lot of LIGHT monsters, in particular "Honest," which can increase the ATK of "Ruin". Plan your moves well to dominate your opponent and bring out the true potential of the "Ruin" monsters.
World of Doom
Chapter 3.3: Duel 3
- Reward (Loaner): "Demise, King of Armageddon" icon
- Reward (My Deck): 200 Gems
- A Deck that focuses on LIGHT Fairy Ritual monsters such as the "Ruin" monsters, "Vennu, Bright Bird of Divinity" and "Cyber Angels." Regain your standing with "Ritual Sanctuary," which allows you to return Spell Cards from the Graveyard to your Deck and Special Summon LIGHT Fairy monsters from your Graveyard.
Chapter 4: Goal
This chapter acts as a Scenario.
- Reward: Being Who Sees the End of the World Structure Deck
Being Who Sees the End of the World