Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4
|Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4|
|English||Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4|
|Romaji||Yūgiō Faibu Dīzu TAG FORCE 4|
|Japanese translated||Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4|
|Series||Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force|
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 is the fourth installment in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force series.
- 1 Features
- 2 Tag Force 4 Game Originals
- 3 Downloadable content
- 4 Starter Deck contents
- 5 Characters
- 6 Character storylines
- 7 Locations
- 8 Other notes
- 9 Promotional cards
- 10 Staff
- 11 Bugs
- 12 Trivia
- 13 References
- 14 External links
- The player no longer sees their partner's hand at all times.
- The Destiny Draw system from Tag Force 2 and 3 returns. In addition, the player can now use Partner Synchro. The player is offered the choice to synchronize with their partner, and if they decide to do so, instead of conducting a Destiny Draw, the player takes control of their partner, sees the cards in their hand, and is allowed to decide the first action they should take during their Main Phase 1 after they draw a card normally.
- Features Cinematic Summoning and Attack Sequences available for the Signer Dragons (Red Dragon Archfiend, Stardust Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon), the Earthbound Immortals (Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu, Earthbound Immortal Cusillu, Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu, Earthbound Immortal Uru, Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua) Power Tool Dragon, Gadget Hauler, Exploder Dragonwing, Junk Warrior, Blackwing Armor Master, Blackwing Armed Wing, and Goyo Guardian.
- The game's loading screen features a random one of Carly's Fortune Fairies.
- Up to 200 Deck recipes can be stored.
- UMD Recognition with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force unlocks "The Winged Dragon of Ra", "Philosopher's Stone - Sabatier", "Crystal Skull", "Jinzo" (Anniversary Edition) and "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" (Anniversary Edition) for use and Mina Simington (Angry version) as an opponent.
- UMD Recognition with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 unlocks "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Power Wall", "Dark Magician" (Anniversary Edition), "Dark Magician Girl" (Anniversary Edition) and "Ashoka Pillar" for use and Akiza Izinski (Duel Academy version) as an opponent.
- UMD Recognition with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 unlocks "Obelisk the Tormentor", "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" (Anniversary Edition), "Berserker Soul", "Miracle Contact" and "Cabrera Stone" for use and Kalin Kessler (Enforcer version) as an opponent.
- UMD Recognition with all previous Tag Force games unlocks "Triangle O" for use.
- UMD Recognition with any one of the Tag Force games unlocks the Generation Next Booster Pack in the shop.
- Unlike previous games, the Konami Code does not unlock a pack. Instead, the player, at the card shop, should press the right directional button 5 times, the square button 7 times and the select button 3 times. This unlocks the High Noon Constellation pack. This references 573, the gorowase pronunciation for "Konami".
- Contains 4063 cards, including Duel Terminal - Dragunity of the Hurricane!!, Structure Deck: Warriors' Strike, Extra Pack Volume 2 and most of Stardust Overdrive (with the exception of cards not part of the Dark Signers arc). It also includes Break! Draw!, a card used during the Dark Signer arc by Leo that would be released to the OCG/TCG in the following set - Absolute Powerforce.
- Unlike in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator, there are no Speed Spells or Turbo Duels in Tag Force 4.
Tag Force 4 Game Originals
As with all the other Tag Force games, exclusive anime-only cards (namely the Dark Synchro and Dark Tuner monsters) were added in Tag Force 4. Anime exclusive cards from the previous 3 games are present, but not listed here.
Bolded cards have been printed in the OCG since this videogame was released.
Starter Deck contents
|No||Duelist||Kind of Deck|
|001||Yusei Fudo (Signer and Satellite)||Stardust/Junk/Synchron/Warrior Deck|
|002||Jack Atlas||Dragon and Fiend Deck|
|003||Akiza Izinski (Signer and Duel Academy)||Plant Deck|
|005||Luna||Fire Princess and Anti-Heal Deck|
|006||Crow Hogan||Blackwing Deck|
|007||Carly Carmine (Reporter and Dark Signer)||Fortune Fairy Deck / Fortune Lady Deck|
|008||Misty Tredwell (Top Model and Dark Signer)||WATER Reptile Deck / Reptilianne Deck|
|009||Kalin Kessler (Enforcer and Dark Signer)||Archfiend Deck / Infernity Deck|
|011||Roman Goodwin||Spider Deck|
|012||Tetsu Trudge (Security and Shadow Drone)||Warrior Deck / Mill Deck|
|013||Rally Dawson||Turbo Deck|
|014||Mina Simington (Normal and angry)||Fairy Deck / Burn Deck|
|No||Duelist||Kind of Deck|
|015||Mimicry||Normally uses Anti-Meta Decks, but his Partner Deck can be freely edited. Can be given any decklist to use for mirror matches in Free Duel mode.|
|016||Takuya Ito (Changed to Georg)||Synchro Cat Deck|
|017||Yasuto Suzuki (Changed to Hose)||Evil Hero Deck|
|018||Hiroshi Kumakura (Changed to Lioside)||Harpie Deck|
|019||Dean||Gladiator Beast Deck|
|020||Wade||Counter Fairy Deck|
|021||Yasunobu Hamada (Changed to Gillian)||Batteryman Deck|
|022||KENYoU||Deck based around taking control of monsters|
|024||Masaya Nakamura (Changed to Rio)||Deck based on Silent Swordsman and Silent Magician|
|025||Mathew||Final Attack Orders Deck|
|027||Shuji Kubota (Changed to Terence)||Gemini Deck|
|030||Syun||WIND LV Deck|
|032||Masha||Horus Lockdown Deck|
|033||Peta Kelvin (Changed to Rie)||Psychic Deck|
|034||Jewels||Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys Deck|
|037||Seaside Muramoto (Changed to Maki)||Sea Serpent Deck|
|038||Anca||Warrior Toolbox Deck|
|040||Celia||Dark Simorgh Deck|
|041||No Money Yayoi (Changed to Rei)||Dark Scorpion Deck|
|042||Kaia||Destiny Hero Deck|
|043||Maia||Final Countdown Deck|
|047||Wisteria||Ritual Summon Deck|
|051||Tasha||Six Samurai Deck|
|054||Ida||Skill Drain Deck|
|055||Nadia||Dark World Deck|
|057||Maggie||Dark Paladin Deck|
|061||Akihiro Yamane (Changed to Moses)||Reptile-Type Worm Deck|
|062||Mark Freedom (Changed to Ivan)||Crystal Beast Deck|
|063||Tsukasa Naritasan (Changed to Giry)||VWXYZ Deck|
|064||Kentaro Miyazaki (Changed to Michael)||Banish/Mill Deck|
|065||Yosuke Adachi (Changed to Taku)||Deck based on Chain Links|
|066||Koji Yamamoto (Changed to Bawnji)||Gradius Deck|
|067||Senshi Teshima (Changed to Walter)||X-Saber Deck|
|068||Toshiyuki Kadoi (Changed to Hayden)||Cyber Dragon/Cyberdark Deck|
|069||Yasuhisa Ito (Changed to Zanny)||Cloudian Deck|
|070||Takashi Nakamoto (Changed to Nathan)||Mist Valley Deck|
|078||Pearl||Mokey Mokey Deck|
|079||Emma||Ally of Justice Deck|
|080||Alice||Uria, Lord of Searing Flames Deck|
|No||Duelist||Kind of Deck|
|081||Jumbo||Counter Fairy Deck|
|082||Ryusei||Junk Synchro Deck|
|083||King Jyaku||Disaster Dragon Deck|
|085||Dueluka||Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck|
The majority of characters have different names in the English version than the original Japanese. The Japanese version of this game featured 43 video game new characters. However, when the game was translated to English, 19 of these characters had their names changed to that of characters from previous Tag Force games who were excluded from this game. These 19 characters are listed above by their Japanese names in italics, followed by the English name in parenthesis.
- Blister can be paid DP to show you the location and mood of all duelists for a week on the map. He is always found in the "Back Alley" area.
- Nerve will randomly give you something that he either found or stole, usually an item or 200 DP. He usually lurks somewhere around Satellite.
- Tank will give you an assortment of cards he's scrounged from around Satellite. Most of the cards are Low-ATK Normal Monsters, but occasionally he can give you powerful cards, like cards only obtainable when you complete Duelist 1's story, like "Dark Strike Fighter", "Thought Ruler Archfiend" or "Gigaplant". The cards he gives cannot actually be purchased in the Card Shop, so visiting Tank regularly is the only way to fill out the Card Album to 100%. His location is random, but usually within Satellite.
- Tenzen Yanagi will take 100 DP to give you a chance of getting an alternate art card by playing rock-paper-scissors. If you win, you get the card. If you lose or draw, you get nothing.
- Lenny can allow you to edit a Partner's Deck before you have earned the right to do it by paying a fee. He can also reset a character's hearts to zero so you can replay their storyline and, when available, he can allow you to view alternate versions of a character, such as the Dark Signer versions of Carly and Misty. He is always found near the incomplete bridge on Satellite.
- The MC is randomly hiding in one area on the map, and changes location constantly. If you manage to find him, he can give you a prize of rare cards, a lot of DP, gift items, or increase a partner's Heart meter.
- Boylston can be found somewhere in Satellite, and if you have a partner with you at the time, he will tell a story to both of you that will increase your partner's Heart Meter slightly.
- Rex Goodwin appears briefly during the Duelist 2's Second Heart.
Completing the storyline of a Tier 1 character earns the player three copies of the character's signature card. The only exception is Carly, who instead gives out 2 copies of 2 of her Fortune Fairies during her first three events and an additional copy of each after finishing the last one. These cards cannot be purchased at the Card Shop, so completing the respective character's storylines is essential to obtain every card.
Unlike in Tag Force 2 and Tag Force 3, you do not permanently partner with one character. Instead, every individual character constantly gains Heart points whenever you positively interact with them, and partnerships only last until the end of the day. When you partner with one character, you fill their Heart meter as you interact with other characters, so partnering often is recommended even if you only Duel solo most of the time. In order to most efficiently fill up a character's hearts, you might want to improve their mood by giving them gifts from the vending machine outside the Card Shop.
The Player can interact with characters in one of four ways:
- About Cards: The player is given a card quiz by showing them a card picture and will fill the heart meter if they answer correctly.
- About Duels: The player asks how a character is doing in duels and when they answer the player has to beat them in a game of rock-paper-scissors to fill the heart meter.
- About them: When the player asks about a subject a conversation mini-game begins. In this game, the player must connect branches to certain bubbles so that all three line up to say "Very Good".
- Persons of Interest: Then the player asks a character about a certain person of interest he/she will tell them about three main character duelists that catch their interest. An example will be Masha seems to like Yusei, Misty and Mina. A main character's heart meter will fill if they are a character's person of interest.
When a character's storyline is completed, they will always offer to partner with you when entering their area, and if you are already partnered with someone, they will give you a card pack or an item.
Yusei Fudo (Signer)
- First Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Shadow Drone Tetsu Trudge and Lioside.
- Second Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Akiza Izinski and Jack Atlas.
- Third Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Dark Signer Kalin Kessler and Shadow Drone Tetsu Trudge.
- Fourth Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Roman Goodwin and Devack.
- Card Earned: "Stardust Dragon" x3
Yusei Fudo's (Unmarked)
- First Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Wade.
- Second Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Jaime and Syun.
- Third Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Rally Dawson and Edith.
- Fourth Heart: You and Yusei Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Tetsu Trudge.
- Card Earned: "Junk Warrior" x3
(Note: This storyline closely mimics the first five episodes of the 5Ds anime, wherein Yusei escapes from Satellite into the City to get Stardust Dragon back from Jack. As a nod to the first episode, in this storyline, Yusei refuses to speak during events, only saying 'Duel me.')
- First Heart: You and Jack Tag Duel against Carly Carmine and Mina Simington.
- Second Heart: You and Jack Tag Duel against Rally Dawson and Carly Carmine.
- Third Heart: You and Jack Tag Duel against Dark Signers Carly Carmine and Misty Tredwell.
- Fourth Heart: You and Jack Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Crow Hogan.
- Card Earned: "Red Dragon Archfiend" x3
Akiza Izinski (Normal)
- First Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Dark Signers Misty Tredwell and Carly Carmine.
- Second Heart: You duel against Akiza.
- Third Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Hose and Lioside.
- Fourth Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Dark Signers Misty Tredwell and Carly Carmine.
- Card Earned: "Black Rose Dragon" x3
Akiza Izinski (Duel Academy)
- First Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Naomi and Mina Simington.
- Second Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Bright and Tetsu Trudge.
- Third Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Yuma and Carly Carmine.
- Fourth Heart: You and Akiza Tag Duel against Ida and Satellite Yusei Fudo.
- Card Earned: "Gigaplant" x3
(Note: This is not Akiza as she was when she returned to Duel Academy, but how she was during her first attendance; convinced that everyone is out to get her, she lashes out violently at anyone and everyone who tries to reach out to her, turning her paranoid beliefs into reality).
- First Heart: You and Crow Tag Duel against Ida and KENYoU
- Second Heart: You and Crow Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Dean.
- Third Heart: You and Crow Tag Duel against Carly Carmine and Celia.
- Fourth Heart: You and Crow Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Leo.
- Card Earned: "Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant" x3
- First Heart: You and Luna Tag Duel against Leo and Yusei Fudo.
- Second Heart: You and Luna Tag Duel against Nataly and Anca.
- Third Heart: You and Luna Tag Duel against Terence and Mathew.
- Fourth Heart: You and Luna Tag Duel against Devack and Michael.
- Card Earned: "Ancient Fairy Dragon" x3
- First Heart: You and Leo Tag Duel against Akiza Izinski and Luna.
- Second Heart: You and Leo Tag Duel against Crow Hogan and Gillian.
- Third Heart: You and Leo Tag Duel against Dark Signer Misty Tredwell and Shadow Drone Tetsu Trudge.
- Fourth Heart: You and Leo Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan.
- Card Earned: "Power Tool Dragon" x3
Kalin Kessler (Dark Signer)
- First Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Crow Hogan and Rally Dawson.
- Second Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Luna.
- Third Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski.
- Fourth Heart: You duel against Kalin.
- Card Earned: "Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu" x3
Kalin Kessler (Enforcer)
- First Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Crow Hogan and Hayden.
- Second Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Dean and Wade.
- Third Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Lioside and Hose.
- Fourth Heart: You and Kalin Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Georg.
- Card Earned: "Thought Ruler Archfiend" x3
Carly Carmine (Normal)
- First Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Leo and Luna.
- Second Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Mina Simington.
- Third Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Rally Dawson
- Fourth Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Mina Simington.
- Card Earned: 3x copies of each Fortune Fairy monster throughout Carly's story.
Carly Carmine (Dark Signer)
- First Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Leo and Crow Hogan.
- Second Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Luna and Tetsu Trudge.
- Third Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Akiza Izinski and Mina Simington.
- Fourth Heart: You and Carly Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo.
- Card Earned: "Earthbound Immortal Aslla piscu" x3
Misty Tredwell (Normal)
- First Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Carly Carmine and Tetsu Trudge.
- Second Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Leo and Luna.
- Third Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Taku.
- Fourth Heart: You duel against Misty.
- Card Earned: "Evil Dragon Ananta" x3
Misty Tredwell (Dark Signer)
- First Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Georg.
- Second Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Mina Simington.
- Third Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Kalin Kessler and Kaia.
- Fourth Heart: You and Misty Tag Duel against Akiza Izinski and Leo.
- Card Earned: Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua x3
Tetsu Trudge (Normal)
- First Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Misty Tredwell and Maki
- Second Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Rei and Maia.
- Third Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Rally Dawson and Walter.
- Fourth Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Crow Hogan.
- Card Earned: Goyo Guardian x3
Tetsu Trudge (Shadow Drone)
- First Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel Luna and Devack.
- Second Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Akiza Izinski and Dark Signer Misty Tredwell.
- Third Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Dark Signer Carly Carmine.
- Fourth Heart: You and Trudge Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Dark Signer Kalin Kessler.
- Card Earned: Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua x3
Mina Simington (Normal)
- First Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Rio and Simon.
- Second Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Leo and Bawnji.
- Third Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Misty Tredwell and Olivia.
- Fourth Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Leo.
- Card Earned: "Queen of Fate - Eternia" x3
Mina Simington (Angry)
- First Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Leo and Alice.
- Second Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Misty Tredwell and Andrea.
- Third Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Dean.
- Fourth Heart: You and Mina Tag Duel against Carly Carmine and Jack Atlas.
- Card Earned: "Dark Strike Fighter" x3
- First Heart: You and Rally Tag Duel against Jaime and Syun.
- Second Heart: You and Rally Tag Duel against Crow Hogan and Rei.
- Third Heart: You and Rally Tag Duel against Tetsu Trudge and Wade.
- Fourth Heart: You and Rally Tag Duel against Yusei Fudo and Leo.
- Card Earned: "Turbo Cannon" x3
- First Heart: Devack duels against Leo, mistaking him for his sister Luna.
- Second Heart: Devack duels against Mina Simington, mistaking her for Akiza Izinski.
- Third Heart: Devack duels against Tetsu Trudge, mistaking him for Jack Atlas.
- Forth Heart: Devack duels against Crow Hogan, mistaking him for Yusei Fudo.
- Card Earned: "Earthbound Immortal Cusillu" x3
Note: Devack's initial Partner Deck is made exclusively out of high-Level monsters, with no way to summon his monsters. The Deck is useless until it is edited, making it mandatory to find Lenny and pay him 10,000 DP to unlock the ability of editing Devack's Deck.
- First Heart: The player duels against Luna.
- Second Heart: The player duels against Akiza Izinski.
- Third Heart: The player duels against Jack Atlas.
- Fourth Heart: The player duels against Yusei Fudo.
- Card Earned: "Earthbound Immortal Uru" x3
Tier 2 Characters' Story A secondary character refers to a character in the Duelist 2 list. All of them share the same story and upon completion, the player receives a photo of himself and a group of secondary characters.
- First Heart: You and your partner Tag Duel against Carly Carmine and Luna.
- Second Heart: You and your partner Tag Duel against Misty Tredwell and Leo.
- Third Heart: You and your partner Tag Duel against Crow Hogan and Akiza Izinski.
- Fourth Heart: You and your partner Tag Duel against Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo.
Locations in the game on the map include:
- Leo and Luna's Penthouse
- Back Alley
- Sector Security
- Tops Plaza
- Carly's Apartment
- Misty's Apartment
- Arcadia Movement
- Downtown District
- Highway Underpass
- Party Hall
- Abandoned Factory
- Yusei's Hideout
- Satellite Square
- Crow's Hideout
- B.A.D. Area
- Old Enerdy System
- The color of the map determines the time of day:
- Sky blue is early morning.
- Yellow is daytime.
- Orange is sunset.
- Blue is evening.
- Indigo is late night.
- Dark Signer characters usually only appear near the end of the day (near nightfall).
- Bringing specific figure items to Rathie - specifically, the "White Magician Pikeru", "Ebon Magician Curran", "Dark Magician Girl", "Card Ejector" and "Cyber Tutu" figures - gives the player a 10% discount for purchasing packs per figure. Completing this set is also necessary to unlock the "Lovey Dovey" card pack.
- When you talk to Tenzen Yanagi after you play rock-paper-scissors with him, regardless if you win or lose, he offers to tell you a story of when he fought aliens alongside a dolphin. This is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Jaden fought an alien robot in space while being assisted by "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin".
- Completing the storylines of all 4 Signers allows you to add 1 Forbidden card to your Deck.
In the Japanese version, many of the characters are named after members of the production staff.
|Original character and monster design|
|Direction and game design||
|Character icon creation||
|Package and manual design||
|Web pages creation||
|3D design director||
|3D character development||
|2D character development||
|System menu creation||
|Background art production||
|3D character cooperation||
|Game original characters||
- The effect of "Flamvell Firedog" incorrectly says that you can Special Summon from your Graveyard, but it Special Summons from the Deck, as it should.
- Cards whose only TCG prints at the time were misprinted, such as "Gladiator's Return" and "Super Vehicroid - Stealth Union", display their misprinted text, but their effects work correctly.
- In this game, you can add Synchro Monsters to your Main Deck. First, change the layout in the Deck Editing Menu, and after that, move Synchro Monsters from your Trunk to your Side Deck, and then from the Side Deck, hold the R button and press X. Then the Synchro Monsters will be move to your Main Deck. However, when the Duel starts, when an effect has been activated, the game hangs. Sometimes, when you activate a card effect that searches a card(s) from your Deck, the Synchro Monsters in your hand return to your Extra Deck.
- "Morphtronic Bind"'s effect is applied even while face-down, as "Dragon's Rage"'s did in Tag Force 3. The oversight on "Dragon's Rage" still remains as well.
- When you have a Gemini monster on the field that could destroy a monster or attack directly using an effect (such as "Infinity Dark", "Shadow Delver", and "Goggle Golem"), your partner will often attack with it, even if it does not have its effects yet. This results in a pointless suicide attack.
- In general, your partner will only very rarely Gemini Summon your Gemini monsters, even if the effect would win the duel or they are not spending the required Normal Summon themselves. Sometimes, they will even ignore a Set "Supervise" that could be used on said monster. The lone exception to this hole in the AI seems to be "Dark Valkyria".
- When a "Tytannial, Princess of Camellias" that was Special Summoned by "Miracle Fertilizer" Tributes itself to negate a targeting card effect, "Miracle Fertilizer" will not destroy itself.
- Sometimes when your opponent activates the "Destiny Draw" and you cancel the animation, a second glowing Deck appears with the same number of cards as your opponent's Deck. It disappears after the Destiny Draw is performed.
- The card "Il Blud" misspells the word "from" to "form".
- When resolving the effect of "Pot of Avarice", the animation shows that Fusion Monsters, Synchro Monsters and Dark Synchro Monsters as being returned to the Main Deck. However, they are properly returned to the Extra Deck.
- When viewing cards in the Graveyards, they all share the name with the first card in them. This is only a display issue, however, and has no actual effect on gameplay.
- "Majestic Dragon"'s password is not recognized by the password machine. The only way to obtain "Majestic Dragon" and "Majestic Star Dragon" in the game is to download them from the Yu-Gi-Oh! website.