|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.
|This article is a stub. You can help Yugipedia by expanding it.|
This article is about the video game. For the card, see "Legacy of the Duelist".
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist is a console simulator released by Konami in TCG territories.
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Monsters!
- For the first time, compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- As of December 2016:
- Includes 7,484 cards. Goes up to Shining Victories, Duelist Pack: Battle City, Dragons of Legend 2, Wing Raiders, Rise of the True Dragons and Starter Deck: Yuya.
- Uses the April 2016 Forbidden and Limited List.
- More cards will be made available through Downloadable Content.
- Features over 90 characters, including those featured in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V animated series.
- Further characters will be added through Downloadable Content.
- Features over 230 duels against your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters.
- Relive your favorite duels from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V.
- Further duels will be added through Downloadable Content.
Main article: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist/Campaign
- Challenge famous characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.
- Each Duelist has their own unique challenge deck.
- Further Duelist Challenges will be added through Downloadable Content.
|Aura Sentia||Celina||Crow Hogan||Declan Akaba||Dennis Macfield||Dipper O'rion|
|Duel Chaser 227||Gong Strong||Jack Atlas||Julia Krystal||Kit Blade||Moon Shadow|
|Shay Obsidian||Sora Perse||Sylvio Sawatari||Yugo||Yuto||Yuya Sakaki|
- Sealed Play - Battle Pack: Epic Dawn (2000) Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants (2000)
- Draft Play - Battle Pack: Epic Dawn (2000) Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants (2000) War of the Giants: Round 2 (2000)
- Create decks using pre-existing deck recipes or make one from scratch.
- Select from over 90 duelist avatars.
- Alexis Rhodes, Bolt Tanner, Cathy Katherine, Dr. Vellian Crowler Flip Turner, IN4-M8, Jack Atlas, Jaden Yuki, Joey Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Mako Tsunami, Mr. Armstrong, Nelson Andrews, Reginald Kastle, Seto Kaiba, Tetsu Trudge, Titan and Weevil Underwood
- Over 200 Duelist deck recipes.
Main article: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist/Deck Recipes
Main article: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist/Card Shop
- The description for DLC come from the official downloadable content section of the store.
- An * shows that the name is official despite what the poster of the DLC stated as it came from the Xbox Store, Play Station Store, and Steam Store.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels: Character artwork for the first four series is taken from this game.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Duel Carnival: Character artwork from ZEXAL characters that didn't appear in Millennium Duels is taken from this game.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Tag Force Special: Character artwork that didn't appear in Millennium Duels is taken from this game.