Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution
|Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution|
|English||Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution|
|Kanji||遊戯王デュエルモンスターズＧＸ ＴＡＧＦＯＲＣＥ ＥＶＯＬＵＴＩＯＮ|
|Japanese translated||Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Tag Force Evolution|
|Alternate names||Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny (American title)|
|Series||Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force|
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force Evolution, known in America as Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny, is a PlayStation 2 port of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force for PSP, but it is compatible with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2 to unlock new features.
Continuing its tradition of events, the Duel Academy has decided to hold a "Tag Duel Tournament" this year. All the students are running about trying to find the right Tag Partner to ensure they'll win! You take on the role of a transfer student who has just joined in the midst of all the excitement. Players must duel the best duelists in Duel Academy, building trust and friendship in order to find the right partner for the "Tag Duel Tournament". In this tournament, whether or not you will find true friendship and "unity" depends on their compatibility with your partner and your dueling spirit.
- Based on the top-rated Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series
- Includes over 2400 cards which allow for new Decks and duel strategies
- Duel characters that only appear in GX Tag Force 2 PSP
- Connect to GX Tag Force 2 (PSP) to obtain more cards
- Each game includes three exclusive limited trading cards
- Includes the "Sacred Beasts" cards