You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet. To create the page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info). If you are here by mistake, click your browser's back button.
Creating Category:Non-game cards with an Italian release needing an Italian lore
This page supports semantic in-text annotations (e.g. "[[Is specified as::World Heritage Site]]") to build structured and queryable content provided by Semantic MediaWiki. For a comprehensive description on how to use annotations or the #ask parser function, please have a look at the getting started, in-text annotation, or inline queries help pages.
Remember that this is only a preview. Your changes have not yet been saved! → Go to editing area
Pages in category "Non-game cards with an Italian release needing an Italian lore"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 280 total.(previous page) (next page)
- "A Legendary Ocean"
- "Blade Knight"
- "Bottomless Trap Hole"
- "Command Knight"
- "Curse of Anubis"
- "Cyber Dragon" Fusion program
- "Dark Magician of Chaos"
- "Dark Necrofear"
- "Destiny Board"
- "Dimension Fusion"
- "Elemental Hero Sparkman's" arsenal
- "Emergency Provisions"
- "Fiber Jar"
- "Flame Wingman" devastating combo 1
- "Flame Wingman" devastating combo 2
- "Last Turn"
- "Marauding Captain"
- A "Mirage of Nightmare" combo
- "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin" Summoning combo
- "Ordeal of a Traveler"
- "Reckless Greed"
- "Reload" your Hand
- "Sangan" and "Witch of the Black Forest"
- "Thunder Dragon"
- "Total Defense Shogun"
- Ace in the hole
- Advantages of Normal Monsters, part 1
- Advantages of Normal Monsters, part 2
- Alternate win conditions
- Amazoness strategy, part 1
- Amazoness strategy, part 2
- Arcanite awesome
- Archfiend Spells
- Archfiend strategy, part 1
- Archfiend strategy, part 2
- Army of Dragons
- Attack from the Skyscrapers
- Call your Heroes from your Deck!
- Cards have multiple uses, part 1
- Cards have multiple uses, part 2
- Cards have multiple uses, part 3
- Charge into a Synchro Summon
- Charm of Shabti (Tip Card)
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 1
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 2
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 3
- Choosing cards for your Side Deck, part 4
- Clear a path!
- Combine the Strengths of Monsters
- Combo Chain!
- Combos with volumes 1 and 2, part 1
- Combos with volumes 1 and 2, part 2
- Control Strategy
- Control your own Golem fighting force
- Create a Mammoth defense
- Crush the competition
- Crystal Tree miracle grow
- Dark Jeroid (Tip Card)
- Dark Paladin (Tip Card)
- De-Fuse and re-use
- Deck Thinning
- Defeat the biggest Dragons
- Defend your Skyblasters!
- Depleting your opponent's Deck, part 1
- Depleting your opponent's Deck, part 2
- Deploy monsters from the Deck!
- Destiny Hero revival
- Destroy all monsters!
- Dimension Power, part 1
- Dimension Power, part 2
- Dimension Power, part 3
- Double Dragon Cannon
- Double duty
- Draw like a pro
- Draw more "Elemental Heroes" 1
- Draw more "Elemental Heroes" 2
- Dueling Against Burn Decks
- Duelist Pack - Aster Phoenix - Checklist
- Duelist pack - CHAZZ PRINCETON - checklist
- Duelist pack - JADEN YUKI - checklist
- Duelist Pack -JADEN YUKI 2- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -JADEN YUKI 3- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Jesse Anderson- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Kaiba- Checklist 1-20
- Duelist Pack -Kaiba- Checklist 21-40
- Duelist Pack -Yusei 2- checklist
- Duelist Pack -Yusei 3- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Yusei- Checklist
- Duelist Pack -Zane Truesdale- Checklist
- Duelist Pack –Yugi– Checklist
- Duelist Pack: Crow checklist
- Gain without pain
- Gather the Crystals for "Rainbow Dragon"
- Get Ahead at Sneak Previews!
- Getting around Defense Position monsters
- Give the gift of damage
- Give the Gift of power!
- Goblin double strike!
- Gravekeeper strategy, part 1
- Gravekeeper strategy, part 2
- Guardian Monsters
- Gyaku-Gire Panda (Tip Card)
- Magical Scientist (Tip Card)
- Make "defender" an attacker!
- Make a Burn Deck, part 1
- Make a Burn Deck, part 2
- Make a Burn Deck, part 3
- Make a Burn Deck, part 4
- Make the best of your Main Phase 2
- Make your Graveyard work!
- Make your opponent discard
- Mandatory Effects
- Manipulate Battle Positions, part 1
- Manipulate Battle Positions, part 2
- Master the "Cyclone Blade"
- Match the Level and draw!
- Material Monster smackdown
- Maximize your monster effects
- Monster Token combo
- Monsters are more than ATK and DEF
- Mudora (Tip Card)
- A Multiple Function Trap Card
- Multiple Fusion Summons
- Multiply your "Miracle Fusion"
- Para-Normal Summons!
- Paying Life Point costs
- The perfect weapon
- Piercing Battle Damage (Tip Card)
- Pile on the attack points!
- Pile on the damage!
- Playing for fun
- Power up the Warriors!!
- Protect your Effect Monsters
- Protect your Tuner and gain the edge!
- Push damage through with piercing
- Put your opponent in a Grave situation