Card Rulings:Miracle Dig
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Metaphysical Regeneration: Returning Psychic monsters to the Graveyard (with “Miracle Dig”, etc.) does not count as “sending” them to the Graveyard, so they do not count for “Metaphysical Regeneration”.
- When "Miracle Dig" or "Burial from a Different Dimension" return removed from play cards to the Graveyard, the cards are not treated as being sent to the Graveyard. Thus, you can activate "Burial from a Different Dimension" and its effect will be applied and return cards to the Graveyard even when the effects of "Macro Cosmos" or "Banisher of the Light" are active.
- "Burial from a Different Dimension" and "Miracle Dig" can only be activated by selecting monsters which are removed from play face-up. If a monster is removed from play face-down - such as by the effect of "Destiny Hero - Doom Lord" - then it cannot be returned to the Graveyard by effects like that of "Miracle Dig".
Previously Official Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- Konami FAQ: While the effect of "Macro Cosmos" is active, can removed from play cards be returned to the Graveyard by the effect of "Burial from a Different Dimension"?
- Konami FAQ: If both players know the stats of a card that is removed from play while face-down, then can "Miracle Dig" return it to the Graveyard?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS