|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Trivia:Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights
- This is the first "Noble Knight" Xyz Monster.
- This is the upgraded version of "Noble Knight Artorigus".
- Just like "Noble Knight Artorigus" and "Sacred Noble Knight of King Artorigus", this card has mirrored ATK and DEF points. 1800, 2000, 2200 respectively.
- "Noble Knight Gawayn" and "Ignoble Knight of Black Laundsallyn" appear as shadowy figures in this card's artwork (in the upper-left corner).
- An enhanced form of "Noble Arms - Caliburn" appears in this card's artwork.
- This monster draws a parallel to "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn" in that it has blue lines running throughout its sword and body, while "High Laundsallyn" has red lines.
- In other TCG languages, the names can be translated as follows:
- French: "Artorigus the Noble Knight King"
- German, Italian and Spanish: "Artorigus, Noble Knight King"
- Portuguese: "King Artorigus, Noble Knight"
- As seen above, no plural form of the phrase "Noble Knight" is used, to not exclude this card from the "Noble Knight" archetype. Also see Noble Knight#Naming in the TCG.