|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Infinitrack River Stormer
- This card's effect that either adds an EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to your hand or sends it from your Deck to the GY is an Ignition Effect. (It does not target. Detaching 1 Xyz Material from this card is the cost to activate this effect.)
- This card's effect that attaches an opponent's monster it destroyed by battle to itself as an Xyz Material is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target. It can be activated optionally at the end of the Damage Step when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle.)
- If this card battles a monster with the same ATK and both monsters are destroyed by battle, you cannot activate this effect.
- This card's effect that Special Summons it from your GY is an Ignition Effect that activates in the GY. (It does not target. Tributing 1 Machine Link Monster in your Monster Zone is the cost to activate this effect.)
- Q: "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is face-up in my opponent's Monster Zone, and its effect that prevents players from adding cards from the Deck to the hand except by drawing is applying. In this situation, can I activate the effect of "Infinitrack River Stormer" that either adds an EARTH Machine monster from my Deck to my hand or sends it from my Deck to the GY?
- A: Even while the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" is applying, you can activate the effect of "Infinitrack River Stormer". If the effect of "Thunder King Rai-Oh" has stopped applying before you resolve the effect, you can add the EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to your hand, but otherwise you must send one from your Deck to the GY.