Card Tips:Blustering Winds
- Use this on a Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster, then use "Wild Nature's Release" for a bigger ATK boost.
- Use "Solomon's Lawbook" to skip your next Standby Phase so you can keep the power boost as long as the monster is on the field.
- Use on your weaker monsters that way they can attack or defend and stay that way until your next turn.
- Thas card has an advantage over Axe of Despair. For starters it gives your monster 1000 DEF and it can bypass destruction effects from cards such as Mystical Space Typhoon. The only down side is it is temporary.
- Use this card on monsters with multiple attacking abilities to maximize the effectiveness of it, such as "Gagaga Samurai", "Battleguard King", "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon", and "Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon"