Card Tips:Curse of Anubis
- You can use this card with your "Dream Clown" or "Blade Rabbit" to destroy a monster on your opponent's side of the field.
- You can also combine this card with "Tragedy" to destroy effect monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
- During the turn you intend to use this card and you want to use your effect monster, activate "Curse of Anubis'" effect before you Summon the effect monster. If the effect monster you summoned has a Piercing effect, even better.
- This card is great against "Cloudian" monsters as many of them are destroyed as soon as they are in Defense Position.
- You can couple this card with "Burst Breath". Because "Curse of Anubis'" effect reduces effect monsters' DEF to 0, you can tribute any Dragon-Type monster and it will always destroy all of your opponent's monsters affected by "Curse of Anubis".
- Use this card with "Dark Mirror Force" when an opponent attacks.
- This card combos well with monsters Summoned afterwards that inflict piercing damage (especially "Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon" and "Metalfoes Orichalc", which inflict double piercing damage).
- Alternatively, cards like "Meteorain" and "H - Heated Heart" can be used on monsters Summoned afterwards.
- "Twin-Sword Marauder" is good in this regard, since it is capable of attacking twice.