Card Tips:Gilford the Legend
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- Since "Gilford" can't be Special Summoned, use cards like "Mausoleum of the Emperor" to Summon him more easily.
- "Gilford the Legend" can be used to easily equip "Armed Samurai - Ben Kei" with as many Equip Cards as possible.
- Use "DNA Surgery" to turn "Maha Vailo" into a Warrior-Type. When you activate "Gilford's" effect, equip as many Equip Spells as you can to "Maha Vailo", granting it up to 2000 extra ATK with its effect alone.
- Use his effect to attach Equip Spell Cards to "Evocator Chevalier", including "Supervise". Use the effect of "Evocator Chevalier" to send 1 Equip Spell Card to the Graveyard to destroy one card your opponent controls.
- Use his effect to attach Equip Spell Cards to "Gearfried the Swordmaster" to trigger his effect to destroy one monster your opponent controls.
- Use his effect to attach Equip Spell Cards without their usual costs like "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou" or "Armed Changer". You can send these equip spell cards to the grave as a cost for cards like "Magic Jammer" or "Lightning Vortex" to set up for this card's effect.
- You can use "Painful Choice" to fill your Graveyard with powerful Equip Cards then Summon "Gilford" to use them.