Card Trivia:Mount Sylvania
- "Sylvan Hermitree", "Sylvan Sagequoia" and the glow from the event depicted in "Sylvan Blessing" appear in this card's artwork.
- This mountain appears in the artworks of "Orea, the Sylvan High Arbiter", "Sylvan Bladefender" and "Sylvan Waterslide".
- "Sylvania" is Latin for "forest land".
- This card's artwork, as well TCG name, may be both either based on or inspired by, the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, seeing as how the state predominantly has a deciduous forest biome as its landscape (the word means "Penn's woods" in Latin) as well as having the Appalachian Mountains running through most of the state's center. This card's artwork similarly depicts a landscape composed mostly of forest, with the titular mountain as its centerpiece.
- The English name may also refer to the real-world Mount Sylvania, an extinct volcano part of the Boring Lava Field on the outskirts of Portland, Oregon.