This is the talk page for discussing the page, Girag.
Please try to
Could one say that Number 106: Huge Rock Palm, Giant Hand is in Gilag's deck? I say so for 2 reason: a) it seems to fit with the supposed theme of his deck, and b) it, or its possible Chaos Xyz form, is in shadows behind him in the title sequence. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 04:44, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Stop speculating, we need proof ----SharkTenjo 11:37, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
From my knowledge, Gilag has Number 106 due to the fact that the image of the card is the in the intro to zexal season 2 and miseal has a number card also that each barian duelist has not dueled in their true form (Heaven Satoshi (talk • contribs) 02:42, November 24, 2012 (UTC))
- We still don't know that the thing behind Gilag is Number 106. It's extremely, extremely likely, but we still don't know 100%. So we shouldn't speculate. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 10:06, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Should the Tanuki Deck really count as Gilag's Deck? I mean his body is being controlled by the spirit of Number 64 while Gilag's spirit is trapped in his own statue. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 13:21, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Uh-uh, my friend. If you watch the episode, you'd learn that in Gilag's past life he found a tanuki and befriended it. The tanuki would sometimes lead Gilag's forces in his past. In reality, this tanuki in question is the Number's Guardian. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 14:19, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Explain how Battle Ox connects with Number 65? --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 23:06, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Battle Ox wields an ax. Vector's past incarnation had a LOT of people executed, and an ax is a popular way to go. Number 65 looks to me like the other half of that story. Maybe Battle Ox worked for Vector as an executioner? Seeing as Don Thousand has kept this under wraps, it might be elaborated on later. (Note: I realize that this is more general discussion, and VERY off topic, but the question was there). 18.104.22.168 (talk) 06:55, June 12, 2013 (UTC)Sanokal
Gilag's past name
Its actually still Kiraku because if you actually listen realy cloesly, you can hear the 'ki' sound, japanese people's pronunciations are a bit... i don't know but you know because they are more fluent in their own language. Rubi1998 (talk • contribs) 13:18, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Now that Girag is localized who is his English VA?