|Help support Yugipedia by installing our new Chrome extension. This extension automatically redirects any links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia to ensure that you're always viewing the most up-to-date information available. You can enable the extension by clicking "Add to Chrome" on the app's webstore entry. For those of you using Firefox, don't worry—a Firefox add-on to do the same thing will be out soon. If you have any issues with the extension or you come across any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
I'm known as GavynSykes on both TVTropes and Wikipedia. I am cheesedude on most other place, including GameFAQs, Kingdom of Loathing and Neo Ark Cradle.
Please do not ask me for help with your Deck. I am a casual player.
If you need rulings help, you are going to the wrong person.
- There are logical reasons to use the dub names in articles, like it or not (for the record, I don't like it).
- Characters in the anime do not cheat when they use card effects differently. The Japanese version comes out before the cards in most cases. That was the card's original effect before it became real. How much does this annoy me? I wrote an article about it, that's how much.
- It is inaccurate to call Yu-Gi-Oh! "the original series". That would be the first series anime.
- Line breaks.
- Category:Properties (SMW)
- Card Artworks - <gallery widths="275px">
- Monobook Infobox Image Fix - <div style="float:right;">
- Special:UnusedFiles (O_O, help)
"There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
"Choosing not to decide is still a choice."
~ Cybil Alinda, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
"I'm very serious about not being serious about what I do."
~ Ric Orlando, two-time Chopped Champion
~ Eidon, Magi-Nation