- 1 Dragons of Legend
- 2 Chaos Necromancer is not Chaos
- 3 Misunderstanding
- 4 Red-Eyes Deck name
- 5 :(
- 6 C101 Trivia
- 7 Utopia Ray v
- 8 Defaq?
- 9 pok
- 10 Knight of Destiny
- 11 Source
- 12 -_-
- 13 Ryo Bakura → Bakura Ryou
- 14 Yugi Deck List
- 15 Looks like I got suspended
- 16 Concerning the AWMA vs Phoenix mode
- 17 New Trailer out, Dread.
- 18 Ultimaya
- 19 Interpretation and Thanks
- 20 Also, Little Help, Please?
- 21 Sorry About That
Dragons of Legend
For Dragons of Legend, the last source sited had pictures of the product. On said product it states "60 card set"
Chaos Necromancer is not Chaos
If you are available for chat, then maybe you could help me with editing of the deck. Either we can chat here or on dn about this. Does that sound like a plan? Daredfox (talk • contribs) 03:54, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
Please read my Unnecessary Cut-Out Scenes posts again. You misunderstood what I was trying to say about the tomb-keepers scenes. I completely agree with you about deleting the violent/mature scenes of the cartoon, but the scenes I meant just show the moon/moonlight and the room with lights/torches after Yami Marik first breaks out and uses the Rod, therefore not showing the bad violence to the viewers while it happens. Why were those scenes "cut-out", or changed, when there wasn't anything wrong with them? For more info, go to http://www.yu-jyo.net/002/095.shtml and scroll down somewhat to see what I mean.Mistystar31 (talk • contribs) 06:17, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Ya didn't really need to leave a msg here telling me thatDreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 16:06, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
I just wanted to make things clear; I know that certain scenes and dialogue were too violent or mature for the youngest age level of the show's English version and of course had to be deleted or changed. I merely wanted to make anyone who read my post understand which example of tomb scenes I was writing about, and I also felt you were being a little rude in what and how you wrote about most of the other tomb-keepers' scenes being too mature, like the initiation's harm, as if I didn't understand that already, especially with the show's given implications. But whatever, the message is done, and I tried to clear up the real meaning of my example of scenes in my actual post as well.Mistystar31 (talk • contribs) 19:16, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
Red-Eyes Deck name
Hello Dread. You might remember me from that forum about Spark Dragon Sifr. You might also know me as Noir on YGOrganization. Quick question: If you were to make a Red-Eyes-themed Structure Deck, what would you name it?
The Grim Reaper (talk) 17:07, December 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Rampage of the Black Dragon, or something along those lines
- DreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 04:21, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
look at the El Shaddoll Construct trivia page GKL Lapis Lazuli is the counter part and you can see the similarities in the artworks and Belphegor is the OCG name not the TCG name the TCG names mean something like their level in a foreign language Belphegor's TCG name will be Infernoid ,then Sixth in whatever language Konami picks ;P DJ SMITH CONSTELLAR28 (talk • contribs) 00:00, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Then that trivia page needs to be edited, thanks for informing me.
- go to shaddoll page and use the edit source option, when you do you will notice the admins have added the following message in a way that will not show up in the main article
- "Are you editing this to add "Gem-Knight Lady Lapislazuli" as the counterpart? Don't. It WILL be reverted"
- they need to disable Visual editor for that page so people will actually see it.
- Take it up with the Admins if you want that added, MANY people have tried, we have agreed that we will not add a counterpart until it is beyond doubt that there is one.
- or you can keep this up and get blocked for it, your call
- DreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 00:05, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Good job. That said, even if you specify "This is the only over-hundred number he used" that would still get deleted as its not notable, since almost every character that had a number would have a similar entry. The opposite (X is the only one he DIDN'T use) would be more note-worthy.
- DreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 03:56, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Utopia Ray v
I'm saying about chaos energy that all Barian chaos numbers have, you know the pinkish color energy that is harmful to Astral. Utopia Ray didn't contain that energy, and neither did Utopia Ray Victory.Coolsbeast39 (talk • contribs) 04:19, March 8, 2015 (UTC)CoolsBeast39
Here Dread. There are 2 sites you can easily contact me on. I'm gonna share 1 of them if you're interested, the other being Google+. http://yugiohdelta.chatango.com/?flash
The Grim Reaper (talk) 18:23, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
Dunno, just says you were blockekd when i tried commenting, no reason given. none of the comments were removed so i hope it isn't permenant. Ah wellDreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 18:26, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
EVERYTHING, naturally.....which was probably the problem. plus side, i can still upvote stuff.DreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 18:50, March 9, 2015 (UTC) CORRECTION, I can upvote stuff but it won't regeister beyond my own monitor....and they disabled Guest upvotes so I now have 0 means of interacting with the Org comment section....oh wellDreadKaiser (talk • contribs) 19:48, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
Here's my alternative chat in case no one at Delta Chat gets used to you yet.
The Grim Reaper (talk) 16:47, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
I was on Organaztion and....guess your happy about the new ban list
when i talked u u if we met u said
Probably. if you have ever been to the YGOrganization comment section. i was practically Omnipresent there otherwise, np
Knight of Destiny
With regards to "Knight of Destiny", you added this:
"* Be careful of monsters that prevent activating cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Since those don't directly affect your monsters, "Timaeus the Knight of Destiny" will be completely useless."
However, based on OCG rulings:
《ＳＮｏ.３９ 希望皇ホープ・ザ・ライトニング》等の発動そのものを封じるモンスターと戦闘する場合どうなるのかは裁定待ち。 (1)の効果により(2)の効果が発動する場合は相打ちから(3)に繋げられるため問題ないが、そうでない場合は完全除去されることになる。
This roughly translates to that when S39 attacks a Knight of Destiny, Knight of Destiny can still trigger its effect. Armades, S39, Mighty Slugger, etc. hence do not prevent the activation of Knight of Destiny.
- Slight problem, this is not an official source. it means exactly nothing and it goes against simple sense. This looks like players on a wiki. and nothing more
- Just to point this out, there is no offical ruling as the card has NOT been released yet.
- FURTHER, this would also contradict other rulings
- Its REALLY simple, ARmedes affects the PLAYER, not Timaeus. there is ZERO defense against armedes' effect.
- to put it simply, you really don't know what you are talking about and your "Source" is garbage.
No, it is not an official source and yes, the official ruling has not been released. Then, why are you saying that Armades, S39, etc. will work against it? If there has been no official ruling released, why even bother putting such a statement on wiki for this card? Why not just wait until the official ruling gets released? I trust the Japanese wiki on OCG rulings for Yugioh more than this wiki. Shadowfox87 (talk • contribs) 03:26, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- To echo what Dread said, Armades' effect stops effects that activate when it attacks, until the end of the Damage Step. Timaeus' ATK-gaining effect is an effect that activates during damage calculation, so Armades simply prevents that from happening. ChaosGallade (talk • contribs) 03:30, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
There is not ZERO defense against cards like Armades, S39, etc. Continuous effects will still work. Wind-up zenmaines, maestroke, Number 101, cannot be destroyed by Armades, etc. I know that Knight of Destiny is a trigger effect, but I want to hear it from konami itself because this is the first monster that is unaffected by everything that has a trigger effect in the game. Shadowfox87 (talk • contribs) 03:34, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Defense, as in, protection against Armedes effect, not being Irrelevant to it.
- I can assure you complete immune to card effect does not protect it here as it is the PLAYER being affected
- to break this down, When Timaeus Battles, you have a yes/no option to use his effect. Armedes automatically picks "No" for you. this does not directly affect Timaeus, so his immunity is worthless here. Also, We have precedent here. PLay Threatening Roar, it affects the player. Wildheart still cannot attack even though he should be immune.
- THAT is why we can already make Judgments on this one, Logic and comparable Precedents backed by OFFICIAL ruling, not just some link to a random wiki stated as a fact.
- Dread Kaiser (talk • contribs) 18:25, April 18, 2015 (UTC)
By that same logic, cards like Wind-Up Zenmaines, Maestroke, Number 101 require the "player" to choose yes or no to detach. The player still has this opportunity because these monsters have a continuous effect that doesn't get prevented from activating by Armades, S39, etc. Knight of Destiny is unaffected, so I think its effect would still trigger and allow the player to choose yes or no. When the OCG rulings come out, I guess we'll have the answer. I'm not saying I'm right but also not saying I'm wrong.
- You stated the difference yourself, things like Zenmaines do not ACTIVATE to begin with, so armedes does not automatically choose "No" for them. Timaeus DOES activate and has "No" automatically picked because of that.
- so no, my Logic is solid here, Armedes disallows players to activate things, Maestroke and the like do not activate and are therefore exempt. Timaeus DOES activate and is not
- Dread Kaiser (talk • contribs) 18:09, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
No, I stated my explanation in the other talk thread. Trigger effects are activated by the monster, not the opponent/player. Once activated, the player then chooses yes or no. Normally, a monster that has a trigger effect would not be able to activate, but a monster that is unaffected by everything still can. Trigger is not ignition. Just ask yourself this scenario with cards that currently exist in the game:
Vennominaga (2500 atk) attacks an Armades (2300 atk), does Vennominaga get a Hyper Venom Counter? Vennominaga also has a trigger effect and is unaffected by everything. I have emailed Konami and waiting for a reply. I will let you know. Shadowfox87 (talk • contribs) 18:24, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Simple, does Vennnomanagas gaining a counter start activate (that is to say, does it start a chain?) if it does, it will NOT go off, if it doesn't it WILL. Aremedes disallows things that activate. not a hard concept man.
- A lot of this can be figured out by simple logic.
- "Once activated, the player then chooses yes or no."
- ......That makes no sense, once activated, its activated and player will is irrelevant. Back to that analogy, thats like saying the monster picks "Yes" itself THEN you pick "yes or no"....which makes no sense
- What I am trying to explain here is that Monster immunity is irrelevant here because Armades DOES NOT EFFECT THE MONSTER, it LIMITS THE PLAYERS ACTIONS. For another analogy, your monster can be as invincible as you want
- When Timaeus battles Armades, you CANNOT choose to use his effect. "YOU" the player, not the monster. Timaeus is not directly affected
- "Trigger effects are activated by the monster"
- Sad thing is that logic might have worked here if Timaeus' effect was mandatory and the players will was irrelevant.
- Further, Trigger or ignition is irrelevant here, players can CHOOSE to activate those too (see Mystic tomato and the like, which armades DOES stop BTW). What TYPE of effect it is is irrelevant, what matter is "Does it activate?" if it does, Armades will not allow it to activate, end of. Both Trigger and Ignition effects activate by definition and Armades will stop them both.
- If you want to test this in YGOpro, try setting up Armades VS Yubel (Mandatory trigger and see how that works (BTW, it doesn't)
- Not that I'll be complaining if I'm wrong as I want Timaeus to be as invincible as possible but we really just have to wait for an official ruling here, It doesn't Help that Konami occasionally contradicts itself here
- Dread Kaiser (talk • contribs) 18:54, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
Btw, the rulings for this card did come out. The effect is actually a Quick Effect and not a Trigger Effect, which explains why it will still work. Source: http://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/faq_search.action?ope=4&cid=11880&request_locale=ja Shadowfox87 (talk • contribs) 15:16, May 27, 2015 (UTC) Shadowfox87 (talk • contribs)
- 1, No actually. for starters you would have to change rarities that we already confirmed to make that work, instantly raising a few flags there
- 2, The entire product is different, even if its importing some of the cards from that set the overall premise of it doesn't match up so of course the set list will not either.
- 3, even if you are right, we do not allow any additions to set lists without a source backing them.
- Dread (talk • contribs) 23:18, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
- We can keep this up til an Admin comes and blocks you....
- Dread (talk • contribs) 23:27, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
Ryo Bakura → Bakura Ryou
You mentioned on Talk:Ryo Bakura#Name Needs to be Changed that you don't agree with the proposed rename. Can you let us know on the talk page if you still feel that way? Thanks. -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:40, October 28, 2015 (UTC)
Yugi Deck List
- 1, Wow. that maturity.
- 2, It doesn't matter if you were right or not, without an official source, we do not allow decklist changes
- Dread (talk • contribs) 03:24, November 11, 2015 (UTC)
Looks like I got suspended
- 1 Month I assume? Glad I stayed out of that shit-storm, I told you guys to just /ignore Sophie and the others and be done with it
- Dread (talk • contribs) 21:20, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah... What bothers me was they only suspended me until December 9th, first. Then I took a train back home and then I found they prolonged the suspension. Guess I got banned twice. I should have ignored, but that was ridiculous. I went nuts. Anyway, it won't happen again though. I'll just abuse the ignore list.Pendulum (talk • contribs) 22:08, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
Concerning the AWMA vs Phoenix mode
The ruling was from a direct question sent to the konami japan:
Q. 《青天の霹靂》の効果で《ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥》を特殊召喚した場合、このターンのエンドフェイズに《ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥》の効果は発動しますか？ 発動する場合、処理はどうなりますか？ A. 「青天の霹靂」の効果で「ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥」を特殊召喚した場合、その「ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥」はエンドフェイズにて自身の効果によって墓地へ送られる事になります。 そのため、「青天の霹靂」の『次の相手エンドフェイズに持ち主のデッキに戻る』処理は行いません。
the google translates this to
Q. " Bolt from the blue " effect in the " error of wing God dragon - phoenix " in the case of Special Summon , " color of the wing God dragon - phoenix " in the End Phase of this turn or effect of the fires ? If you want to activate , what happens to the process ? A. If you Special Summon , the " error of wing God dragon - phoenix " - effect " phoenix error of wing God dragon " in a " bolt from the blue " will be sent to the Graveyard by its own effect at End Phase . Therefore , " returns to the owner to the next opponent End Phase deck " of the " bolt from the blue " process is not performed .
Ignoring the translator nonsense, the ruling seems to follow a similar ruling of Black Garden (the effect that halves attack still resolves even if you are unable to special summon that turn). I've sent the inquiry three times with slightly different wording, and received consistent answers
- A, that makes no sense.
- B, No source.
- C, You will read what you just quoted more carefully and notice Sphere mode is not mentioned and its AWMA that is not performed at the end, for obvious reasons. which I bolded for your convenience.
- Dread (talk • contribs) 13:41, December 25, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry about the formatting - not used to the wikitalk
This is the ruling that mentioned the sphere mode
Q:《青天の霹靂》の効果で《ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥》を特殊召喚した場合、このターンのエンドフェイズに《ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥》の《エンドフェイズに発動する。このカードを墓地へ送り、自分の手札・デッキ・墓地から「ラーの翼神竜－球体形」１体を召喚条件を無視して特殊召喚する。》効果は発動しますか？ 発動する場合、処理はどうなりますか？ A:「青天の霹靂」の効果で特殊召喚した「ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥」は、そのターンのエンドフェイズ、『④』の効果を発動し、自身を墓地へ送ります。 ただし、自分はこのターン、「青天の霹靂」の効果でモンスターを特殊召喚できないため、手札・デッキ・墓地から「ラーの翼神竜－球体形」を特殊召喚する事はできません。
A: Special Summoned by the effect of " a bolt from the blue ", " color of the wing God dragon - phoenix " , the end phase of the turn , and to trigger the effect of " ④ " , it sends itself to the Graveyard . However , for yourself that this turn , can not be special summon a monster by the effect of " a bolt from the blue " , hand - deck from the cemetery " error of wing God dragon - sphere -shaped" not be able to Special Summon .
New Trailer out, Dread.
There it is, subbed. It's fucking awesome, like holy shit. Psukeo (Talkity talk talk) 19:03, March 9, 2016 (UTC)
I was trying to point out how a Graveyard Dragon Power or Red-Eyes/Beelze OTK user could easily summon this card. What was wrong with my tip?RedEyesBurn69 (talk • contribs) 16:55, February 1, 2017 (UTC)
- First off, make a new header when you are leaving a message on someones talk page (you can do so by "== Topic Title ==" above your message). otherwise it just gets added to the end and I have to actually look for your message
- And your "tip" was overly complicated, general rule of thumb, if it requires more than 3 specific cards or more than 1 turn, its not a good tip. Ending it with "and then somehow do this" is also poor form.
- Dread (talk • contribs) 19:12, February 2, 2017 (UTC)
Interpretation and Thanks
Now that I think about it, that trivia I did on Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon was a bit far-fetched. Sorry about that. That's just how I interpreted it. As for the tip on "Mirror Force Dragon" and "Last Turn", thanks for making the Traditional section. I don't know how to do that myself.RedEyesBurn69 (talk • contribs) 15:26, April 10, 2017 (UTC)
Also, Little Help, Please?
See, I had an idea for an REDD/Gambling Deck. Given REDD's role in the anime as one of Nightshroud's tools in his schemes(Using Atticus Rhodes as his vessel), I also plan on using cards that have a demonic connotation. So Numbers 13 and 31, Diabolos(King of the Abyss), and the Cyberdarks are a must. And Fiend Comedian, due to its possible milling effect.
Last Turn is a maybe, because the Coin Toss cards usually lower LP as punishment for failing the coin toss. REDD would be the best choice for a Monster, in that case.
Offering of the Doomed lets me discard a card(Hopefully a Dragon) to the Graveyard to destroy a Monster my opponent controls. Apart from that, can you think of other ominous cards that can help with my Deck?RedEyesBurn69 (talk • contribs) 15:39, April 10, 2017 (UTC)
Sorry About That
I'm actually trying to work on fixing my tip problem. As for the bit about "Forbidden Graveyard", that was not supposed to be situational. I was trying to say that it can be used as a precaution against Monsters whose effects activate in the Graveyard. That way, you would be prepared if the opponent chose a Monster like "Exploder Dragon", "Fire Hand", "Grapha", "Marshmacaron", or anything else like that. My tip was supposed to run along the lines of "Use this just in case".