EX Starter Box Master & Expert
Hello N.Masaki, welcome to Yugipedia! The image you uploaded of "Master & Expert" from EX Starter Box was one of the reprint version with longer copyright text, which we already have an image of. Based on your uploads of "Dark Assailant" from the same set, I'm guessing this was an accident on your part. I've deleted the image, and you should feel free to upload an image of the correct card in its place. If you have any questions or anything, please ask, either here, on my talk page, or (if you have and use it) on Discord. 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 09:17, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- Your reupload of "Master & Expert", as well as your upload of "Ogre of the Black Shadow", was still of the reprint version with longer copyright text, so I deleted them. If you want to check the differences between the "original" versions and the reprint versions, have a look through Set Card Galleries:EX Starter Box (OCG-JP) (this will also show you which EX Starter Box images we're still missing).
- That aside, I really like how you're uploading these images, and I hope you won't be discouraged by this! 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 19:51, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- Your last upload was also incorrect in this same way, so I've blocked you for a couple hours, just to be sure you're paying attention to your talk page. When you reply here the block will be lifted, and it won't be considered punitive at any point in the future. However, just to be clear: if you wait out the block and continue with the incorrect uploads, you will be reblocked for longer. 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 01:06, 25 November 2020 (UTC)
https://遊戯王初期.com/sutajiodaisuban.html <- このページにも説明がありそう。
- Hi, I'm N.Masaki. Thank you for the repeated corrections. I understand the copyright notice in the lower right. The notation of the card uploaded the second time was short, that is, the initial version. Maybe I misunderstood the upload procedure. So, for confirmation, please tell me the correct procedure for uploading.--N.Masaki (talk • contribs) 08:46, 25 November 2020 (UTC)
- I'm glad to hear from you! I was getting worried that you missed my messages (the notice is visible, but it's not *that* visible), or that there was a major language barrier between us.
- The notation for naming the images is pretty straightforward: for cards with the shorter copyright notice, name the images as you have been (e.g.
Ansatsu-E-JP-C.jpg), but for cards with the longer copyright notice, add a
-Reprintat the end (e.g.
Ansatsu-E-JP-C-Reprint.jpg). Note that this only applies for the sets that were reprinted in this way (Vol.4-Vol.7 and the EX Starter Box, as listed on Studio Dice version). Also try to see if we already have an image uploaded before you upload your own. If you can upload a better-quality image than the one we have, please do; if you can't tell if we already have an image, upload yours anyways, our use of these images isn't completely consistent, and if a duplicate does get uploaded, it's simple enough to fix.
- One last point: if possible, it's preferred that images are in PNG format. If you're taking these images yourself, it's a simple matter of saving in PNG if your software allows it (I'd be surprised if it didn't), but if you're getting these images from somewhere else, already saved as JPG, please don't convert them to PNG.
- If you still have any questions about this (or anything else, really), please ask! I'd be happy to help you. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 09:27, 25 November 2020 (UTC)