|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Hi and welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki! Thank you for your edit to the Template:Characters/ARC-V/Anime page.
If you need help, you can consult these pages:
- If you keep removing content from pages without explanation, you will be blocked again. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 01:01, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
- You are free to correct any errors that exist, but your edits have been seen mainly as disruptive, since they removed several correct information. If you do have good intentions, please try to explain what you're changing by using the edit summary. Or leave a message at the respective talk page, if the explanation is too long or if there is lots of things wrong with a page or even if you need help with something. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 01:13, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, I would advise you to edit the pages using the source editor. You can do this by, instead of clicking "Edit" clicking on the arrow next to it. This will open a dropdown menu. Then select the "Source editor". Or you can go to your preferences > Editing and then you'll have a "Preferred editor:" label; choose "Source editor".
- To add the notes, just go to the page and try to follow the examples there; it's simple than me trying to explain it, in all honesty. To add the link to the anime card, just use
[[Card name (anime)|]]. There are other ways; again, you see the examples presented in the page (that is, if you opened the page with the source editor).
- Also, please sign your posts with four tildes (
- If you need help, let me know, but I'll be off for now. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 01:39, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
- You mean
|? If that's the case, you can type it by pressing
\(backslash), which could be right next to the
1key. In my keyboard it's like that; yours might be different. Then again, there are examples of it on the page, so you just need to copy it and paste it to the place you need it in (you can also copy it from this page).
- If this isn't what you are asking, you'll have to be more specific. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:14, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
- You mean
"Championship Deck". Come on. Yugi was never actually shown to possess "Berry Magician Girl", it was only in the Movie Pack irl. If you continue to add incorrect information / fan-made Decklists, you will be blocked. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:47, November 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Pokemon1996, you are free to add cards that were used by/belong to Yugi and are not listed there. You are free to remove cards that weren't used by/don't belong to Yugi and are listed there. You are not free to remove cards that were used by/belong to Yugi. You are not free to add cards that weren't used by/don't belong to Yugi.
- If I discover that you are just adding false information or fan-made decklists, I will block you. You have no more chances. I tried to help you, gave you the benefit of doubt. If I find you don't have good intentions, you are out of this wiki. Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 00:50, November 21, 2016 (UTC)
- "also have you even looked at Yugi's Deck on the wikia lately, magic cards don't go on the monster card section on Waking the Dragons."
I have checked the "Waking the Dragons" sections on both Yami Yugi's and Yugi Muto's Deck pages, and do not see what you're talking about. It appears you are lying. (I have even checked the page before you started editing it, and still see no evidence.)
- "besides he never had Solemn Judgement either" Again, I checked both Deck pages, and "Solemn Judgment" wasn't there.
- "I'm trying to give him The Tricky and Rebellion, he never had them, the pharaoh Atem did." Okay? Why are you trying to give Yugi Muto cards that he never had?
- From this, you seem to be spouting nonsense, so we're not going to be putting up with you anymore. If you want to try and make a legible argument, you can feel free to discuss here on this Talk Page, after you've been blocked. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 01:30, November 21, 2016 (UTC)
- I think I see the problem Pokemon1996 is referring to. On http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Muto%27s_Decks under the Waking the Dragons Deck section, there are several Spell Cards under the links for the God Cards (which have reference errors). Plus, there's no section for Spell Cards in the little table for each type of card, only Monsters and Traps have a section. --MasterMarik (talk • contribs) 01:42, November 21, 2016 (UTC)