Card Tips:Reptilianne Medusa
- This card can be searched by "Reptilianne Lamification", "Reptilianne Echidna", "King of the Feral Imps", "Reptilianne Gardna", "Reptilianne Melusine", "Dark Alligator", "Animadorned Archosaur", "Damage = Reptile", "Chaos Zone", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Discard "Volcanic Shell" to the Graveyard with its effect, pay Life Points to activate the effect of "Shell" and get another "Shell" from your Deck to your hand to use the effect of "Medusa" again.
- This card can be combo with "Reptilianne Scylla" to get your opponent's monster (without its effect) on your field in face-up Defense Position.
- Use its effect, then equip "Heart of Clear Water". Use "Mask of Restrict" to prevent your opponent from Tributing the monster. Then, all that have to be done is keep attacking the monster to do a lot of damage each turn.
- Use "Reptilianne Spawn" to Summon two Tokens and Tribute one of them to Summon this card. Then, use this card's effect in an opponent's monster and Tribute the remaining Token along with the monster to Special Summon "Reptilianne Vaskii".
- This card's effect can be used alongside with "Reptilianne Poison", so that each one is used on a different opposing monsters, and then Tribute them to Special Summon "Reptilianne Vaskii". With this, 2 of your opponent's monsters will be gone and they will left defenseless against the attack of your 2 powerful monsters.
- If your opponent has a remaining monster after this, the effect of "Vaskii" can be used to destroy that monster.
- If your opponent has a very powerful monster (e.g. "Slifer the Sky Dragon"), this card's effect can be used to good results.